It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I know my last post invited another facet of what we are talking about.

A disease isn't quite the same as outside interference, but both reek of the possibitlity of the infiltration of the human body.

Edit to add this video. It is a much watch if you havent' seen it yet.

www.vidilife.com...

It's called "They want your soul"

[edit on 22-5-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This link adds more to the stealth virus potential.

I hope it wasn't already linked, but I didn't see it on the thread.

www.24-7pressrelease.com...

The whole idea of all this is just plain creepy and if something like this is among us we need to know so that we can participate in a solution.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Nor do those look like carbon fibers.

United States Patent 6382526
Specifically, nanofibers of polymer, such as polyacrylonitrile, are spun and collected by using the process and apparatus of this invention. These polyacrylonitrile fibers are heated in air to a temperature of about 200 to about 400° C. under tension to stabilize them for treatment at higher temperature. These stabilized fibers are then converted to carbon fibers by heating to approximately 1700° C. under inert gas. In this carbonization process, all chemical groups, such as HCN, NH3, CO2, N2 and hydrocarbons, are removed.

On a nano scale, combining synthetic and natural materials with RNA/DNA isn't possible. In fact, it's not even possible on a large scale. Living tissue does not like "parts" of ceramic, metal, or other things and will wall them off OR will eat them:

Will eat them...

Have you ever watched, over the course of a few months, a fungus overtake a synthetic rope that was left to the weather?

The rope creates a new order into which the fungus grows as it "eats" the rope. After a few months time you have a strange snake-like organism.

Have you ever watched an untended sidewalk become overgrown with grass and weeds when a house goes vacant?

So we create these nano polymers.

Heat them to burn off all of the hydrocarbons that would turn away life.

What is left is a microscopic carbon matrix into which a new form of life finds a new nest.

On a nano scale we have just combined synthetic and natural materials with RNA/DNA.

It is possible.

And now that new life is sprouting blue and red hairs beneath our skin that melt at 400 degrees.

Hajib. Cover you wife's face; her hair and skin when she is outside of your tent. These are the end times. The penetant man will pass.

I am,

Sri Oracle

KTK

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

This article links the virus to autism and cfs, Can someone varify the information in these articles. Im not in the states and cant tell if the source is legit or not. The article claims the cause is a green monkey virus that were used for polio vacinations.

In my country i cant send my children to school without them being immunised. I have a feeling that if all this is true and becomes well known i will have a choice between jail or vacinations for my children.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
stanmed.stanford.edu...

With nanomaterials, we can interact with molecules,” says James Baker, MD, director of the Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences at the University of Michigan. “Their unique capabilities present potential, but also create issues — for instance, they can be absorbed across the skin because they can penetrate and go through pores.

www.rsc.org...

A tiny machine capable of travelling under its own steam has been engineered by Japanese researchers. The fuel used to propel the vehicle - adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal power behind cellular activity - is generated on board.

www.stormingmedia.us...

NGJ process was used to produce nanofibers from mesophase pitch, which were subsequently stabilized and carbonized to carbon fibers. The process produces nanofibers at such a high rate that it was necessary to move it out of a laboratory.

www.pinktentacle.com...

RFID keeps getting smaller. On February 13, Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new “powder” type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm

www.wired.com...

Two recent studies documented lung damage in animals after they inhaled a type of buckyball called a carbon nanotube. Another showed that nanoparticles can get into the brain if inhaled.

www.wired.com...

Nano-sized bits are so small that they can penetrate your skin, get into your lungs, and travel through your body unmolested by the immune system

www.nanotechwire.com...

First it was "gray goo," the threat of self-replicating machines populating the planet. Now an environmental think tank is raising the specter of "green goo," where biology is used to create new materials and new artificial life forms.

Green Goo: The New Nano-Threat

Enjoy,

Sri Oracle

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

This article links the virus to autism and cfs, Can someone varify the information in these articles.

No, there's no evidence of this. Autism appears to be related to Aspergers, and there's really no evidence for a "stealth virus" that hits one child in a family and no other family members. Same with CFS. People with this may have some environmental problems (that's certainly plausible) or other issues, but a "stealth virus" that hits them and somehow skips over the people they may be having sex and long term relations with is highly unlikely.

Im not in the states and cant tell if the source is legit or not. The article claims the cause is a green monkey virus that were used for polio vacinations.

That's one of the anti-vaccination group. For a more balanced view, try this:
www.larkfarm.com...

They prefer not to acknowledge that those of us who grew up in the 1900-1980 era had frequent vaccinations for everything under the sun (and as small children, I should add. My brother and I were army brats and were vaccinated regularly and often.) By not confronting the "we had a lot of vaccinations" group, they can then focus on their issues and ignore the health effects of everyone else.

(and if you check, you will see that these vaccinations eliminated polio in our generation (I have friends who contracted polio before the vaccination was widely available). Better yet, talk with older folks and see how they and their families did even though the mothers were vaccinated during pregnancy and other times and the kids received frequent injections.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, and it is a really great and wonderful thing that polio has been eradicated. Many lives have been saved and enriched by this medical achievement.

But.........................That doesn't throw out the other possibilities being discussed and it doesn't make credible the allowances for those who have suffered other serious health issues as a result of their own body not working right with the immunizations.

I am personally still incensed about the provision to cap lawsuits for claims against drug companies for immunizations gone awry being passed into the Patriot Act.

The level at which the kids are being shot up full of drugs these days is simply alarming. Seems there is a new vaccination being introduced a few times a year.

Don't forget that Herpes is a form of Smallpox and live smallpox vaccinations were given back in the day. But that is another matter.

As far as there "being no evidence to support" the many claims and the information being discussed here, well many still say Columbus discovered America.

Think for yourself and gather much information to support your own conclusion or direction.

Byrd as far as your mention of families not passing around ADHD and CFS if in fact it is blood passed, like AIDS then the risks amongst families would be low and notice that ADHD is predominatly young males and CFS tends to run higher in 30 to 40ish aged females. The word itself stealth tells us that it is a sneaky, quiet, patient virus.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
so, is morgellen's (sp?) disease contagious? also what makes the red/blue coloring?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
so, is morgellen's (sp?) disease contagious? also what makes the red/blue coloring?

Hello agent violet...

Nice to see there are others still interested

To my knowledge we (the community involved on this project) do not yet have any answers to your questions. But as far as I am concerned, I am still convinced of its reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes, It is contagious, infectious(possibly both), acute and persistent. It also shows all signs of being latent as well. The big concern is that already a significant percentage of the population have been exposed to this infectious agent. However this agent is also on the verge of acceptance by it host. Meaning for most people it has developed into a "commensal" type of symbiosis, with the exception being most commensals do not harm their host. People who show symptoms of morgellons are but a small group of people that have been exposed. for those exposed to this agent who do not show the symptoms of morgellons..... Well, just keep an eye on the newer degenerative type of ailments and the spike in these types of infections. such as Alzheimer's, parkinsons, etc. Also associated is the rates of infection by ca-mrsa, and most other newly resistant strains of old known pathogens.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here is an article posted over at the C2C website regarding this.

Man made?

I'm of the opinion that most of our major illnesses running amok these days are man made.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

Man made?

I'm of the opinion that most of our major illnesses running amok these days are man made.

Jasn

That was a good link you provided. Thanks. It was even new and up to date.

A couple of things struck me about the content of the article. One thing is the connection to nanotech, considering the experience I had with something shiny and seemingly alive coming out of a skin pore on my arm that seemed to have images embedded on it.

The other thing is the mention of the EMF and ELF frequencies. I had major ear ringing, or head ringing for about a year that seemed very unusual and out of place. It started when I got online and has receded in the last few months.

Another thing. My brother died of Hep C. The sores on his arm were identical to the pics in the article on the guys arm. The dermatologist told my brother it was some kind of infection of the skin hair folicles. I have always wondered if Hep C isn't man made as well.

Thanks for the updated info.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

Man made?

It's more from that Dr. Hildegarde Stanninger or whoever she is. She's sort of got an agenda there that she can't back down from and I think the conspiracy community is making her a prized scientist. But earlier it was said that her science is really bad -- so bad that she got laughed out of court as a witness.

And if those "scientist photos" in the early parts are from her, then science has gone downhill from the days when I took science!

I'd like to see someone OTHER than Dr. Hildegarde come out and say this. Someone not associated with her business/foundation. Someone at a university, for instance.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I'd like to see someone OTHER than Dr. Hildegarde come out and say this. Someone not associated with her business/foundation. Someone at a university, for instance.

True, to those specific claims I have not heard a word. I was thinking along those lines myself, but...it was because of my ignorance in the medical field and microbiology.

We know it exists, we know about its behavior, and that is about it. We are not certain of its origin, function of its structure, ability to mutate, reactions under all possible conditions, in short we know so little about it that it may open up a new field of study.

For this alone the universities should be keen on picking it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

True, to those specific claims I have not heard a word. I was thinking along those lines myself, but...it was because of my ignorance in the medical field and microbiology.

We know it exists, we know about its behavior, and that is about it. We are not certain of its origin, function of its structure, ability to mutate, reactions under all possible conditions, in short we know so little about it that it may open up a new field of study.

For this alone the universities should be keen on picking it up.

Oklahoma state univ has committed to and is currently establishing a Center of Excellence around this disorder. At this univ. all who are involved in the medical disciplines are on board with the fact that this is most likely a newly emerging disorder. Enough so that a CFE is being established.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I wanted to point out, that when you consider the lack of action or research being performed currently around this issue, that this is in itself a very big indicator of the true scope of this problem... Honestly, I am quite certain that most grossly underestimate the size of this problem.

Nobody will opt for putting bi-lateral relations at risk, and the media will only go for the matter if public momentum is inevitable.

In the world of science all happen to be equipped with a strong memory.
If one international body would start to point to the other, all would be put seriously at risk.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Typically, articles from Rense are view with considerable skepticism until the information found there can be corroborated by other news sources.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have read thru most of the threads and I would say that this is one of the scariest threads on ATS... I have nothing else to really add (that has not already been covered), but I would like to thank those that have spent the time putting all this research together.

It looks like ATS is a this time boasts the most informed repository of information on this troubling disease.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatyasActually, as far as the real level of the military's technological sophistication is concerned, yes, it is, and advanced enough to have done stuff like this hundreds of times over. I believe they are at least 1000 to 1500 years ahead of the private sector based on their advancement acceleration from 1947.

Nope.

My brother and father both were high ranking officers and both worked in long-range military planning. My brother worked at the Pentagon, and I did get to hear (after the fact) about things he'd been involved in. My husband also works in the defense industry. My son did... and will again after he finishes college and gets his engineering degree.

The window is actually 5-20 years (some of the unusual weapons proposals.)

They contract from the private sector, remember. They actually don't manufacture or have a division of combat scientists. They just take proposals (my husband has had to do those) and buy what they think fits their needs (my brother funded research for the new combat bandages) and negotiate for things they want.

Ever heard of compartmentalisation? Your family 'didn't need to know'. Doesn't matter how high they are ranked, if you're out of the loop, you're out of the loop. I'm surprised you wouldn't be aware of that, being a conspiracy-minded person.

The late Phil Schneider said in 1995 that technology was growing exponentially, that we are thousands of years ahead of where we think we are. This nanotech stuff does not surprise me at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hi There,

For the life of me I just cannot accept the plausibility of the many varied interpretations being 'extrapolated' from what little is actually known regarding this subject. I am unsure as to how anyone can make a claim of veracity for this subject, whilst at the same time tying it to symptoms of a disease nature. There is no evidence at all that ties symptoms to this abberrance termed Morgellons...none at all. In fact, there is no known evidence that it causes any symptoms, except that those whom are alleged to have Morgellons also happen to present with symptoms that are present in those that do not have or present with Morgellons.

What I am saying is that the claims that have been made regarding Morgellons cannot possibly be either plausible or substantiated because so little is known about the pathology of Morgellons. Therefore, my question is...how is one able to reach a accurate conclusion at all?

If Morgellons is an air-bourne transmission (ie, due to chemtrail) then we should see a greater spread of appearance than what we do see at the moment. Does it only appear in humans, or have we seen its appearance in animals both domestic and wild?

My scepticism is not that something termed Morgellons exist, but more for the claims being made around it...I am not convinced of their veracity or plausibility, especially with so little factual knowledge available. At the moment it is all simply supposition and conjecture, with too small a research base offering any proof of any kind that links much of the claims together.

On a personal conspiratorial note, I would not be surprised to learn of some scientific lab/s to be secretly using the general populace in their experiments, this wouldn't surprise me at all, but until I gain real undeniable and factual knowledge of this, my suspicion remains pure suspicion, pure intuited conjecture: equally so at this stage, it is the same for the suspicions surrounding Morgellons. To be sure, a lot of the claims surrounding Morgellons actually help to obsfucate the issue and hinder any real and progressive discussion. I think we should keep our conjecture firmly in the land of reality, and not allow ourselves to fly off at conspiratorial tangents that have no definite basis in the 'real'. Let us not make masks behind which the truth of Morgellons can hide.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join