It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi There,

I wanted to make a second post on this subject, and for my own part would like to state a stance culled from a short preliminary (passive) internet research session. My opinion (and that is all it is) is that this affliction termed Morgellons will in time be found to be of a fungicidal and parasitic pathology. It has nothing whatsoever to do with nanotechnology or NWO, or even chemtrails. It is not a man-made affliction!

What follows now is simply an extended conjectural concept based on what is currently and factually known.

All affected persons will exhibit a common denominator in their presentation of being a 'host' to the affliction. Some weakening in their immune system, or their immune system's inability to recognise the invasionary presence of the organism?

The Morgellons-causing organism will be trasmissable through physical contact only, and although a family member may show signs of the organism's presence, it will not necessarily correllate that other family members will definitely go on to produce the same symptoms? There is something about the limited prevalance (in terms of population ratio) of this affliction that suggests it to be a organism of selective opportunity, and that this will probably be determined by genetic makeup of the host? It is probable that some carriers will never display or suffer the symptoms, but may still transmit the organism?

The creepy-crawly sensation might well be due to the unfoldment (uncoiling) and breakout through to the skin's surface of 'ariel hyphae' (ie, the fibres), the presentation of which during a doctor's interview will be met with the usual diagnosis of 'delusional parasitosis'?

It would be interesting to see x-rays of severe or advanced cases, which might show distinct separate spore centres rootly interconnected to each other?

Eradication of the affliction will more than likely rest upon interfering/interposing on the ability of the organism to both feed and reproduce, and will not depend upon the body's immune defence systems? Correct identification on the spore's required main nutrient, and the means by which to deny it, should aid towards a rapid dissolution and recovery? I also feel that temperature lowering should help aid against some of the symptoms, particularly at the onset of the affliction. An ice pack upon the first initial site should bring temporary relief?

More to follow......

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Apologies...double-posted

[edit on 1/1/08 by elysiumfire]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You shouldn't go jumping to conclusions, you could hurt yourself. Morgellons has been around for thousands of years, it was a Pharoah's trademark. Thutmoses I, II and III had it. I have it myself and it is not nanotechnology, it is a very small alien person who will remain a close friend of yours for the rest of your life. There is only one way to get Morgellons and that is exposure to aliens who think you might be a nice place to live.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I wish to present a diferent view on this for the sake of debate, or just for thinking on it.

Just imagine if, and i repeat IF... Some some kind os asteroid/meteor would be a carrier of some type of foreign dangerous alien life, based on a silica molecule, instead fo the carbon one.
In this cenario if the life form could survive all the process till the asteroid /Meteor smashed in the ground, it will start a new kind of illness...

Now following this idea and theory, if some government knows about it, it is quite possible that all the subject related to the "Plane tracks" in the air, could be a way to be fighting this "bug".Instead of pulverize us with "venons to kill us" as many people belive, they could be trying to save us instead
All the possible secretism about this is easly understendble, to avoid mass histeria and so on.

Clearly all is possible this days. Let's see what time will tell us about this.

[edit on 7/1/08 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
quote [/My opinion (and that is all it is) is that this affliction termed Morgellon's will in time be found to be of a fungicidal and parasitic pathology. It has nothing whatsoever to do with nanotechnology or NWO, or even chemtrails. It is not a man-made affliction!]
I am a sufferer of what is now being called the "silent superbug" and wanted to let you know I agree with you on several points . First, that it is fungal and parasitic in nature, absolutely! In addition to these I would add bacterial, for the presence of a biofilm, [an artificial skin like "platform"made from bacterial secretions, bacteria such as staph and strep to name just a couple use this barrier for protection from injury and detection] Second, I too have difficulty with the nanotechnology approach, the name morgellon's, was taken from an account of a similar affliction, something like 300 years ago!
Your suggestion of the immune system's inability to recognize the enemy Is very interesting as I too have pondered the idea of a parasite capable of disguising its own DNA to avoid detection or even a form of mind control similar to what fluke parasites do to snails, in order to complete their life cycle. I believe, very specific conditions have to be met , for someone to contract it,but sadly if we continue on this dangerous, poisonous, path we will see many more case, and maybe worse dis eases.

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Hi There,

I wanted to make a second post on this subject, and for my own part would like to state a stance culled from a short preliminary (passive) internet research session. My opinion (and that is all it is) is that this affliction termed Morgellons will in time be found to be of a fungicidal and parasitic pathology. It has nothing whatsoever to do with nanotechnology or NWO, or even chemtrails. It is not a man-made affliction!

What follows now is simply an extended conjectural concept based on what is currently and factually known.

All affected persons will exhibit a common denominator in their presentation of being a 'host' to the affliction. Some weakening in their immune system, or their immune system's inability to recognise the invasionary presence of the organism?

The Morgellons-causing organism will be trasmissable through physical contact only, and although a family member may show signs of the organism's presence, it will not necessarily correllate that other family members will definitely go on to produce the same symptoms? There is something about the limited prevalance (in terms of population ratio) of this affliction that suggests it to be a organism of selective opportunity, and that this will probably be determined by genetic makeup of the host? It is probable that some carriers will never display or suffer the symptoms, but may still transmit the organism?

The creepy-crawly sensation might well be due to the unfoldment (uncoiling) and breakout through to the skin's surface of 'ariel hyphae' (ie, the fibres), the presentation of which during a doctor's interview will be met with the usual diagnosis of 'delusional parasitosis'?

It would be interesting to see x-rays of severe or advanced cases, which might show distinct separate spore centres rootly interconnected to each other?

Eradication of the affliction will more than likely rest upon interfering/interposing on the ability of the organism to both feed and reproduce, and will not depend upon the body's immune defence systems? Correct identification on the spore's required main nutrient, and the means by which to deny it, should aid towards a rapid dissolution and recovery? I also feel that temperature lowering should

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
this is just so sad! If it is true, our government is just as bad as the Umbrella Corp. in Resident Evil. Truly evil. WE pay their wages. WE pay for their wars. WE GIVE OUR LIVES for these wars. And what do they do? Unleash things they dont know what they'll do, how many they could hurt, et cetera. This makes me feel ashamed that I live in this country!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Is there any other evidence other than fibers? The only research I can pull is about fibers and people who claim to suffer from Morgellons.

hexagonal "smart dust" nano-chips come out of our skin. as well as the "fiber" wires. your hairs also take on a completely different texture/thickness... many become not "white" but... "transparent"..

many people like me, report an immense "swelling" in the center of their skull..
and movement within their cranial bones as if their bones are "growing"..or "shifting"..

for a good sized gallery of more images of these almost "holographic" hexagon formations from our bodies.. (different people from across the U.S.) ...visit this link..
lymebusters.proboards39.com...

and this one..

for a list of IP adresses to noteable tech industy and government departments that have visited the morgellons website after the recent conference....www.seektress.com...

noteable IPs-
World Health Organization
Mayo Foundation
Stanford University
Harvard University
University of Cambridge
AMGEN, Inc.
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Glaxosmithkline
Lockheed Martin
DOD - Maryland, Ft. George G Meade
US Department of Veterans Affairs
Defence Research Establishment-Ottawa
Defense Telematic Organisation - NL
Boeing!
Xerox Palo Alto Research Center
United Technologies Research Center
USDA - Office of the Chief Information Officer
USDA Office Of Operations
National Aeronautics And Space Administration Office of the Chief Information Officer
NASA Marshall Space Flight Ctr
Nylcare Corp - (Aetna)
Oklahoma Office Of State Finance
Saudi Arabian Oil Company
National Park Service
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
EG&G Technical Services
CBS
BBC

our sufferer's support forum responses to that info... lymebusters.proboards39.com...

I would raise a hefty eyebrow towards anyone who seems like they're "trying too hard" to debunk anyone on this topic... this is spreading.... fast.

I've dealt with my fair share of them, and I live with this daily... have come close to thoughts of "ending it all" because of what it does to your life over night.. it all came from a massive outer ear infection i had that caused my ear to baloon twice its size.. and then bam.. crawling in all follicle areas of my face/scalp.. soon whole body. changing the hair's makeup...

you should also view the images of what it does to your red blood cells...

also..
read this recent news article linking one aspect of it to agrobacterium (vehicle to transfer genes into GMO crops) horizontally transferring genes to gut bacteria..
www.i-sis.org.uk...
agrobacteria found in all the morgellons sufferer's skin samples and none of the control group.

there are so many facets to this "experiment"...

I want to thank all of you "ATS researchers" from the bottom of my heart.. here that have been doing some of your own sleuthing on the topic.

thnx

[edit on 1-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just read on another thread here on ATS the other night about nano technology and smart dust, it just made sense to me that the smart dust is the same thing in the chemtrails.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
I'm not sold on this.

As Byrd said, the research looks suspect, or at least not properly developed in a true academic sense.

I'm not sold on the whole Moregllons thing either. I'm not saying that it's not something, or perhaps a bunch of somethings someone is lumping together, but I don't see it as a 'superbug' or what have you.

Regardless, I'd rather have Moregellons than whatever this guy has.

Yuck.

nobody's trying to sell you on anything, big o.

and believe me.. you'd rather have the overgrowth of warts that that guy has rather than dealing with morgellons, one day being a normal joe.. then being called crazy all of a sudden, having your life fall apart, family and friends and doctors all of a sudden shun you.. feeling it crawlin through you all day and night, and feling completely helpless...watching fellow sufferers you help support, kill themselves one by one because they just cannot cope with it..

you'd rather have the wart overgrowth...
believe me.

I hope that you do not develop a case of it.

I hope whatever it is does not get into your system and take up residency.

because you'll wish you just had warts.

I'd also like to say.. that as a sufferer..

I'm in no way "against" nano-tech.
it's the future of all technology.. and the wonders our inventiveness as a species can bring us, and i've become quite fascinated with it after having all this crap come out of me, trying to figure out what it is...

I'm also in no way to genetically changing and creating vegetables for higher nutritional value and size and other positive things.

the thing is, there are no regulations or labeling required for GMO.

and as with any technology, gmo, nano, hybrid fungi or bacteria or viruses... you're going to see weaponization with all of them.. until we have completely banned all weapons as a species..

which is not in our near future..

i wish it was though.

I know the links i posted are mostly just us sufferers posting our images of what comes out of us.. (painfully too!) ..

but it's all we can do. we don't have access to expensive machines to analize these things with.
we're not conventionally educated on molecular biology...

so we're just posting what comes out.

you can take our hypothesizing about what it "might be" with a grain of salt tho.

it's just tough to deal with and we wish there was more concern from the government about this..for the public's safety.
because it's NOT FUN.

i know it's good to be skeptical about things and be the wiser in wild reports of odd claims.. and form a healthy debate... i respect and promote that.

but my personal advise to you (as someone who's got this all through his body) ...
my personal advise to you is to take our word for it. it's in no way delusional, and do not believe what they are saying about it being in debate... the top levels know what this is.. and are following it's progress watchfully.

and if you feel you have this.. i would personally NOT report it to a doctor.. because you'll get "delusional" on your permanent medical record.

thnx again guys.

-

[edit on 1-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by kozmo
Interestedalways - that is some crazy stuff. I have no idea what to tell you at this point. I have never heard of anything quite like you're describing. Did you manage to save it? Photograph it? I would certainly be paranoid as well if I had witnessed something that crazy on my person
I'll keep your case in mind as I am researching through the material and if I find anything similar or related I will U2U you and post it here.

I would appreciate your sharing anything that could "shed some light" so to speak. It was before last christmas when this happened and I have basically written it off as another crazy thing with no explaination. I searched the internet really good and found some patents for smart dust and things like that, but haven't found anything that could really explain what it was.

What was most strange and caught my attention to examine this thing in the first place was the self illumination factor, that it shone by it's own self, didn't need the light to reflect the shine.

I didn't save it because I panicked when my daughter came in the room and somehow I actually blocked it from my mind and didn't think of it again until I woke up the next morning. I also find it strange that I was able to *see* the images on that tiny piece of *material* It appeared as a hologram as far as the double images and the movement of the images.

Thanks for responding. I feel it is tied in with this nanotech somehow.

interested!

there are MANY reports of morgellons sufferers seeing HOLOGRAMS

civil war reenactments.. huge lizards mating..

i have never seen any.. and in the back of my mind i thought it was like.. some kind of mycotoxin released by fungi in their bloodstream.. causing them to hallucinate..

but once you see these "hexagon" glitter things.. they DO self-illuminate..

whether it landed on you.. or came out of you who knows.. but thats a definite parallel.

you DO understand that holographic technology is so advanced now.. that prince charles recently holo-conferenced at the most recent world energy summit in dubai... and when his hologram vanished.. the whole crowd gasped .. they were convinced that he was actually there.

mr. cameron.. the director of the blockbuster Titanic.. has been hard at work developing the next generation of theater.. holographic motion pictures..

///speculation on///
could this all be the great buildup to project bluebeam?

not only holograms in the sky of god... but holograms in/on our skin... showing our human history... bringing in a new era of peace as we see ourselves "as one"...

man.. then "finding out what morgellons is"... is the SPOILER of the biggest movie of the mankinds history.

... kinda wish i didnt figure it out IF thats what this is for...

//speculation off//

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I just read on another thread here on ATS the other night about nano technology and smart dust, it just made sense to me that the smart dust is the same thing in the chemtrails.

I think there are many many different programs being involved in what is sprayed.
smart dust being one.

-

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
In researching more of this aspect of the phenomena, basically the shiny hexagonal shapes covering the arms in the sun, possibly from the skin pores while sweating in the intense heat that the role of Silica should be looked into a bit more.

It so happens that I worked for a couple months in a company that packaged silica in the ultrafine sandy form and of course inhaled a bit of it I am sure.

I remember something I read long ago in a book by David Icke that silica based bodies would not be affected by certain coming changes that the traditional bodies are based in. Unfortunately I can't remember the other basic chemical or element that is known for being predominant in a body so this post is somewhat lame, but maybe someone else can remember what Icke wrote about. I want to say Iron, but I know our bodies aren't based in iron substance.

Just a thought. Too bad Icke isn't still on site so I could ask him.

The idea was that silica based systems were desirable to fight off something coming.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

You shouldn't go jumping to conclusions, you could hurt yourself. Morgellons has been around for thousands of years, it was a Pharoah's trademark. Thutmoses I, II and III had it. I have it myself and it is not nanotechnology, it is a very small alien person who will remain a close friend of yours for the rest of your life. There is only one way to get Morgellons and that is exposure to aliens who think you might be a nice place to live.

Hmmm, a parasite, intelligent? Single or part of a hive do you think?
The watchers have been noted in virtually every religious text, dating back as far as the written text.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
double post, sorry

[edit on 8/9/2008 by eaganthorn]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
morgellons:

fluoridation of water, DU, poor health hygiene, A. madura

this site helps me make sense out of the madness
unleashed upon us.

morgellonsfree.proboards81.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
They're planning to turn us into some kind of robotic slave by stealth are they?
I want to know what the end result of such an infection is.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think Morgellons is due to genetically modified foods.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States announced the launch of an investigation on ‘Morgellons Disease’ in January 2008 [1], after receiving thousands of complaints from people with this bewildering condition

What finally prompted CDC to investigate the disease? The Morgellons Research Foundation [3] was set up in 2002 in honour of Mary Leitao, the Foundation’s executive director. It publicises the plight of patients with similar conditions and operates a registry of afflicted families. The Foundation also funds scientific research. It has a Medical Advisory Board of seven with M.D. degree and two with nursing degrees. In addition, it has a Board of Nursing with five other nurses, and a Scientific Advisory Board of six scientists, all with Ph.D. degree; one of which is Vitaly Citovsky. It may have been Citovsky’s discovery last year that finally persuaded the CDC to announce an investigation.

Vitaly Citovsky is a professor of molecular and cell biology at Stony Brook University in New York (SUNY). He is a world authority on the genetic modification of cells by Agrobacterium, a soil bacterium causing crown gall disease in plants, that has been widely used in creating genetically modified (GM) plants since the 1980s because of its ability to transfer a piece of its genetic material, the T-DNA on its tumour-inducing (Ti) plasmid to the plant genome

Citovsky’s team took scanning electron microscope pictures of the fibres in or extruding from the skin of patients suffering from Morgellons disease, confirming that they are unlike any ordinary natural or synthetic fibres......

They also analysed patients for Agrobacterium DNA. Skin biopsy samples from Morgellons patients were subjected to high-stringency polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests for genes encoded by the Agrobacterium chromosome and also for Agrobacterium virulence (vir) genes and T-DNA on its Ti plasmid. They found that “all Morgellons patients screened to date have tested positive for the presence of Agrobacterium, whereas this microorganism has not been detected in any of the samples derived from the control, healthy individuals.” Their preliminary conclusion is that “Agrobacterium may be involved in the etiology and/or progression” of Morgellons Disease.
Source

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Oh Boy - I knew it had to do with Chem-Trails and I knew they were man-made

nothing in the link says anything about chem-trails. What is everyones obsession with so called chem-trails. Theses chem trails are man made, they're made up of frozen water and jet fuel vapors in the upper most levels of the atmosphere where water freezes in the air, the pressure and temperature at those heights cause the water and fuel vapor created by jet engines from passenger planes to crystallize and freeze thus creating cloud like trails. THATS ALL. what all the hype is about I will never understand. How people can't accept this is far beyond me. And you somehow connecting your so called "chem-trails" (which are just clouds made up of water) and the stuff in the link is way way to off base. Did you know there are factories building nanotubes and nano threads? these were most likely injuries resulting form a mishap in the factories not anything to due with chem-trails, Occham's Razor : the simplest explanation is the correct one.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Hello, . I'm known as CeeDee, been a sufferer for almost 2 yrs. Glad to find an intelligent sight.My thoughts on origin of this plague. Discovered this from the start, and others, are aware that there are parasites in new merchandise. mainly imported from China. I see them on clothing, on & in food items. We bring them home in plastic bags, infesting car, clothing, homes, & food. no id as they don't have a rigid cell back.
2)China exports organisms for agricuture, and sells millions to pest control co's.They get in water s
3) Genome institutes, tamper with food, with organisms, to extend shelf life etc. 4. Germ warfare. Would like to compare symptoms!Best wishes

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join