It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O...WOW!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I never thought I would say Go Rosie, But GO ROSIE. She did a nine minute rant on 911 today on her show the View.

With 30 million viewers do you think she will have an impact on the truth movement? Or do you think it could do some harm?

I will say this, I hope she rants and talks about LCFC right before the release...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not my first choice to lead the charge, but any publicity is good publicity I guess?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
But ...i know this may sound a bit comic
buts....ITS ROSIE FREAKING O'DONNEL!

One of the most craziest unstable washed-up lunatic on tv

I think IMHO that this will hurt the truth movement if anything if normal official story believing people see this women ranting and raving about 9/11 conspiracy's

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
I think IMHO that this will hurt the truth movement if anything if normal official story believing people see this women ranting and raving about 9/11 conspiracy's

Hey, she could fire up the middle age white female lesbian loud type a personality lobby.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't know if this was filmed before or after today's show but she says pretty much the same thing she did on TV.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
But ...i know this may sound a bit comic
buts....ITS ROSIE FREAKING O'DONNEL!

One of the most craziest unstable washed-up lunatic on tv

Yes it is bitter sweet, however it could make people aware who would not be otherwise. That can't be too bad..

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Rosie is a Lunatic? And what do you think the general public thinks about 911 truthers? At least she can reach exponentially more people than any of us can.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just watched the segment of the show and I think she did a good job. I also think any attention brought to the subject is good no matter who it comes from, no?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hats off to Rosie.
Bravo.

And yes,its Rosie.
And people think its a bad thing?
Then your missing the point completely.
Heres a person with nothing to gain from this.She put her career at risk.She spoke out publicly about a issue,most people wont touch.

And for those who are going to say "ratings""attention",its gonna be a public smeer campaign with FOX News leading the charge.And im sure the pressure will be on the network to dump her.

Nothing to gain other than bringing the spotlight on a pressing issue.
So I give her all the credit in the world for doing what she did.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I agree, she needs a guest on her show to explain wtc 7 and show some video of the collapse . Who do you think that should be?

Would Jones be good, he is very soft spoken and would be taken well by her viewers, maybe.

But I don't know, what do you guys think, who would be best?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
I agree, she needs a guest on her show to explain wtc 7 and show some video of the collapse . Who do you think that should be?

Would Jones be good, he is very soft spoken and would be taken well by her viewers, maybe.

But I don't know, what do you guys think, who would be best?

I second that, It still surprises me how many people don't even know that building 7 collapsed. (I'm sure about 30,000,000 more do now) My hats off to Rosie as I am somewhat surprised at what she did. I wonder what sort of repercussion from 'within' she will be up against....

I don't debate much any more on building 7 because I'm just about 100% convinced that it was a CD, I just try and point it out to as many people as I can because once I do they generally agree with me and everything else just falls into place and they realize just like I did.. if there is something wrong with 7 there is something wrong with ALL of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I believe that if she keeps on pressing the issue the producers, the other hosts and the network will seperate themselves from her and the wide scale smear campaign will begin. They will see to it that she will be made into a buffoon and the laughing stock of the country. By destroying her credibility as the first spokeperson of celebrity status to speak publically about the towers they will not only ruin her career but at the same time it will automatically discredit anything even related to a 911 conspiracy. Bad news for the cause I would say.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Go Rosie!!

The smear campaiagn has begun. On a show today they described a 9-11 truth site as that crazy 9-11 site, and tried to make Rosie look stupid.

She's got bigger balls than most men. It's funny how people seem to hate people who speak their mind, why is that? Cause they're scared of the truth, and it gets too close to home when someone with power speaks up and says something, that if they believe they would have to deal with.
Society has got apathetic and doesn't want to know what's really going on because their safe little fantasy world would be destroyed, and they are as much to blaim as the government.

Apathy is killing us.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well ANOK considering the size and sheer proportion of what she is insinuating you must understand that it will be a gigantic pill for your average tv watching Dick and Jane to swallow. These are people who still refuse to believe that Bush lied about WMD to get into Iraq, and now you are asking them to face the fact that their own government commited the most horrific attack in U.S. history against it's own people? Many would die before they could accept such an idea, because it would mean the end of their lives as they know it and would shatter their entire safe reality. The only way to convince the average laymen that 911 was an inside job would be to confront them with complete unquestionable proof, that one smoking gun that could not be denied. Unfortunately we still dont have that, so the road will be met with much resistance from those who choose to believe their leadership word for word.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Who believes their leadership word for word? Who believes the media word for word? I sure as hell don't.

This approach by the 'truth' movement is condecending. A big turn off, from square one. Especially to those that witnessed the events unfold on and in the months to follow 9/11. I was gathering as much information (from a wide variety of sources) in REAL time back in 2001, and 2002-- as were a LOT of other people. So yeah, 6 years later, to tell me that what I examined, studied, and formed an informed conclusion upon -- is now suddenlt false is going to be met with determined resistance.

As for Rosie: "The smear campaign has begun!"

Say What? Um, I guess you haven't been keeping up with say the last decade or so. Rosie O donnell has been getting smeared really since "In a League of their Own'

Usually because she is a Springer-show-eske loudmouth. I would say most people disliked Rosie well before any 9/11 conspiracy theories began to be shoved in peoples faces.

I think it is telling how now-- that Rosie has shown support for 9/11 kook-logic-- The Truthers are all lining up to court her.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Rosie wont give one iota of credibility to the so called 'truth' movement because of the image they have presented and the actions they carry out (digg invasion to be specific). The movement might be in good intents but its lacking terribly in the PR department; it comes off as crazed and deranged with wild claims and theories as to what happened (and over-inflated ideas of government power and capabilities). But thats not the point, the point is that Rosie is just another vapid talk show host with one goal in mind: ratings. She most certainly has something to gain in the way of exposure to more people (thus more viewers to the show, visits to her site, etc). Don't let yourself think for one second that she really gives two craps about the truth movement, its profits motivating her to make these comments, not that theres anything wrong with letting profits motivate you.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I cant stand Rosie but she plants a seed and that is really all the public needs. As I said in another thread, once that seed is planted you star to look at things a bit different, you start to do a little research, you pay closer attention to all of the video and photos that you have seen a million times but for some reason this time you REALLY see them. Only reason I know all of this is because I was a Bush fan, deadset on voting for Rudy in 08 until a month agao a seed was planted and I have never been the same, I see it all now, everything.
My mother is starting to wake up and if SHE (diehard coservative Bush lover) is questioning, well all I can do is quote Bob.... Times they are a changin'

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
With 30 million viewers do you think she will have an impact on the truth movement?

Oh great, 30 million fat middle-class white women all over the country will be up in arms demanding that the government investigate the government.

30 million married men are never gonna hear the end of this one, until they get off the couch and take out the garbage.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This will hurt the 9/11 truth movement. That stuttering retard could not get the words formed that she wanted and couldn't debate a druken baboon.
She really made herself look stupid when she would state something, recant, and state something else. Aside from all of this, she makes me sick anyways

Now, if Oprah starts a truth campaign, look out...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Now, if Oprah starts a truth campaign, look out...

Oprah doesn't have the balls to do what Rosie did.

Oprah is a zionist kiss ass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join