It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam: Current Information?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've looked all over this site, and though "Project Blue Beam" is VERY interesting, most of the information I've found is about 10 years old.

Is there any NEW information on this? Something recent?

If there is, please direct me to the thread on here, or give me link.

Thanks ATS members.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont know too much about this - but a little bit of reading here about the 'space show' holographic depiction of various 'end of world' scenerios reminds me a lot of Ahmadinejad's obsesion with trying to hasten the return of Mahdi.

He is said to have gone into "occlusion" in the ninth century, at the age of five. His return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed. After a cataclysmic confrontation with evil and darkness, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

This is similar to the Christian vision of the Apocalypse. Indeed, the Hidden Imam is expected to return in the company of Jesus.

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

At least this will be one show without adverts!

Edit to add - why on Earth would an Islamic guy return Hand in hand with the Christian guy? I don't pretend to understand

[edit on 29/3/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in Project Blue Beam. You'd have to get it perfect on the first try, and there is no way you get to have a dry run.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The more I read about it, the more far fetched it sounds. I know we have technology that is roundabout 20 years ahead of what is in public domain, but I don't think we have THAT type of technology. Not yet anyway.

If we did though, at least turn the sky into like a 24 hour movie channel or something. Now that would be cool!

(Edit to add: ) Work won't let me access that site. I'll have to check it when I get home.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya...

(That was a bad pun, lol!)

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Valdimer]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think they are capable of just about anything. Check out this video of a hologram of Kate Moss presented at a fashion show. It's beautiful but it also scared the crap outta me. I've watched it several times because it's so mesmerizing.

Here's the link in case the embedded video doesn't work:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I stand corrected!

From what it looked like though, it was just inside that glass pyramid. I'm still inclined to believe that we can't use the entire sky... but after seeing that... who knows?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_ThenEdit to add - why on Earth would an Islamic guy return Hand in hand with the Christian guy? I don't pretend to understand

My understand of Islam is fairly limited - but from what I recall they don't dismiss Christ completely. They believe he was a holy prophet sent from Allah, but that Mohammed was the true prophet.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I think they are capable of just about anything. Check out this video of a hologram of Kate Moss presented at a fashion show. It's beautiful but it also scared the crap outta me. I've watched it several times because it's so mesmerizing.

Here's the link in case the embedded video doesn't work:
www.youtube.com...

It is called a Eyeliner Holographic Projection system.

Musion Eyeliner is a new and unique high definition video projector system allowing spectacular freeform 3-Dimensional holographic, moving images that appear within a live stage setting using Peppers Ghost technology.

Musion Eyeliner produces images of high resolution and quality that make them unmistakably real, which is what happened when Gorillaz & Madonna performed the opening number at the recent Grammy Awards.

Musion Eyeliner is an open system that uses a specially developed foil in reflecting images from high definition video projectors, making it possible to show virtual images of variable sizes and distinct clarity created using a proprietary software. The entire system consists of a truss box and a stage, where the virtual picture appears.

Source

Pretty sweet invention. You could freak out alot of neandrathals with that kind of tech.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdimer
If we did though, at least turn the sky into like a 24 hour movie channel or something. Now that would be cool!

Cool! Die Hard on a 5 Billion Inch screen!

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Terran Blue]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Now THAT would be bad ass!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I don't believe in Project Blue Beam. You'd have to get it perfect on the first try, and there is no way you get to have a dry run.

They have been testing it. People have claimed to see images of Christ over the Mexican desert although only some of the less reputable tabloids picked up on it.

Personally I this theory may have some truth to it although I don't think it will be an image of Jesus or satan they use but rather a simulated alien invasion. Just look at the UFO sightings over Mexico on YouTube and compare it with the BlueBeam theory (and the Book of Revelations which I think the NWO are using a twisted script)

IMHO, aliens may well exist in this huge universe but I'm damn sure that all the recent Mexican sightings have been BlueBeam tests. The technology is easily within the grasp of the military...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam

I was looking up some info about the new world order for the tinwiki article and came upon info about a project blue beam.

External Source

It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The "system" has already been tested. Holographic projections of the "CHRIST IMAGE" have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.

External Source

Source: International Free Press in Canada.

The International Free Press network is not a religious group, neither is it a political organization, but an independent worldwide investigation press agency in the field of politics, economics, medical and military.

We specialize in investigating and publishing special reports and audio tapes to expose the underworld of the United Nations conspiracy to implement a New World Order.

Our task is to make the people realize that the agenda of the New World Order is not a dream or some wild, paranoid theory; it is a real on-going Satanic project.

External Source

For what?

To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of man. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride.

To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government.

To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to implement a one world government one-mind sight.

External Source

Project Blue Beam Patrol

Source: David Icke E~Magazine
January 15, 2000 ~ Volume 9

Did you know that teenager in 1990 is almost twice as likely to die by homicide than his or her peer in 1960?

Since 1961 America has experienced a 560 percent increase in violent crime and the philanthropic Bilderberg Group is concerned.

Well all know that our municipal police forces are greatly out gunned and out numbered by the great number of heavily armed criminals that thrive in our cities. We simply can not have enough constables on the street to ensure that their presence will maintain a more secure society.

Police Deter Crime

Police patrol serves two functions, obviously they are there to enforce the law, but the most important role of a Police officer on patrol is to prevent the crimes from occurring.

The Officer serves as a deterrent to potential crime simply by his or her presence. Studies have shown that just the fact that an armed officer of the law stands within view makes people far less likely to commit a crime.

Thus after careful research and study the Bilderberg group is proud to unveil "Project Blue Beam Patrol".

External Source

ELECTROCHROMATIC PANELS:

There are quite a number of new technologies being researched, developed and tested at various leading-edge defense contractor facilities, for example, at Groom Lake/AREA 51's highly compartmentalized, multi-faceted conglomerate complexes.

Besides a new generation of VTOL-based UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - remotely-controlled surveillance platforms, some of which may be disk-shaped), there are ongoing development and testing of electrochromatic panels as part of innovations relevant to "daytime-stealth" capabilities.

The electrochromatic panels are comprised of thousands of tiny sensors that function as video-cameras that take images of background scenaries, transferring them to the other panels on the other side of the aircraft. This gives the illusion that the aircraft is almost transparent. What the ground observer sees is whatever background images behind (or above) the body of the aircraft that are transposed to the "observer's" side of the body of the aircraft.

Ok so what i can gather about this project is that it is a great implimentation of the NEW WORLD ORDER, they deal with secret militery craft, police patrols and to impliment a no religion concept and try to do away with it altogether. I used to wonder what all the fuss was about, regarding a one world goverment but the more iv read the more i think we shoul;d be very very concerned about it. What i will add to this aswell is that some have claimed this to be a hoax.But i think that regardless to it being a hoax or not, we should be gravely concerned about the developments of this, for those not sure of New world order stuff i suggest looking up on tinwiki for an outline of it NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
that post above is one ive copyed and pasted fomr some were else on thsi site, carnt remember where, i would of writtiain this on that but for some reason each time i tryed it deleted the whole post, well...hope ive helped

Take Care, Vixion

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You asked for it, you got it... and don't say I never gave you anything

www.rediceforum.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The shame about bluebeam is that the douchebags responsible for such mentality are too stupid to see that they are holding us back, and that mankind can be united in a lot of better ways. I dunno, like peace for example.

I can't imagine any decent aliens making global contact till we learn to get along with ourselves AND treat the planet with respect. Until then I'm afraid we are little more than a curious case study of how NOT to run a planet. I'm not counting on aliens interfering in a nuclear war or a bluebeam scenario to save our pathetic asses, in fact they're prolly better off waiting till we HAVE mopped the deck with our own blood so to speak.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately, if we combine the Kate Moss demo with the idea that black technology is at least 20 years in advance of public technology, I think it is most definitely possible. I'm not sure about the whole rapture side of things, but I think the idea of faking an alien invasion or religious event is certainly possible.

I wonder whether HAARP might play into this, as they can already create colours in the upper atmosphere. Perhaps they could trigger this area to make it more conducive to projections like those used in the Kate Moss demo?

Frankly, I think they can do it. Whether they want to/chose to, who knows?

top topics

join