It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor fraud or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
well:

the Chineese manned space flights

a second gulf war Gulf War

-He did say something about a lack of WMD in the second gulf war

Advances in cancer research using virii genetically "trained" to eat only cancer cells (I saw this on CNN about 6 or 8 months ago, some scientist claims he has a virus that will do this)

those are just the ones I can think of off hand... Didnt have the time to research it at all... Will do when I have a chance though...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
After I read an article on the NWO boards about how "if another terrorist attack occurs we may end up in marshals law" and that they would "scrap the constitution" if that happened. im getting closer and closer to saying Titor was not a hoax, or he was but he was a hell of a current topic researcher who could predict the future by reading current news. what's funny about that is, it's just going on 2004 and the events that lead up to it are supposed to start this year. Titors so far been right on everything else. and the flag just got moved up to "high" for likeliness of a terrorist attack, and then just before 2004 i read that article?

The country is very unstable right now due to the fear of terrorist attacks. It would be the perfect time.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
yes but like i said,

is there anything that he has gotten wrong???

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I find his statements concerning telecom very interesting. He says everything is via the web-including phone calls-
ATT recently stated the possibility of going broadband for phone calls, (as Vonage is doing).
He also stated that information does arrive on video but cathode ray tubes are out, and crystal or plasma is in.
distribution is over the net, not broadcast.
Is the mandatory government changeover from regular broadcast to digital broadcast the beginning of this? Sure are a lot of plasma tvs now, also.
I am still going over his statements, as I did not hear of him till I came here to ATS- but it seems to me he writes with the prose of a highly intelligent broadcast engineer, possibly.
He talks a lot of the information capabilities of that time- which leads me to lean toward the above statement of mine.
It is wild though, I must admit. And I am not certain. And I have not read anything that is wrong- and that is a very interesting point to expand upon, Bushed.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Journey]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
im feeling rather mixed with all this JT stuff..

becouse it IS the internet and people CAN EASLY fake dates and stuff

how do we know the stuff that is showing up as his REAL posting/chats??

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It isnt anymore, but I know a couple guys who were around when he first started posting, and they remember reading over the conversation, they said that they just disregarded it at the time, but now they are starting to remember what he said when they hear stuff on the news... Thats how I got into it, and then seeing it here at ATS just deepened my "want" for understanding... Much of it is over my head, but I have to tell you, the stuff I do understand makes sense. He has been right on everything to my knowledge so far, but I guess the real test will be 2006 winter Olympics. He said there is none after 2004, and the next one scheduled is for 2006. Also, in 2004 they will be in Greece. I dont know if anyone is following it, but Greece is having a VERY difficult time getting ready as far as security is concerned. If a terrorist attack was carried out there as a result of poor security, would they rethink having them just 2 years later???

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
yes ... we will see

we should write down everything he said going to happend "witch i remember someone posting that list"

then checking it off... this for obviase reasons

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
From John Titor:

November 21, 2000 10:41
For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?
(It is generally agreed that John is referring to the Y2K bug.)
We live in a world recovering from years of war, poison, destruction and hate. All of it, courtesy of the thinking and actions of people that live right now in the same world you do, worrying about which stocks to buy or whether or not a stranger is lying to them on the Internet.
While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?
Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.

November 25, 2000 14:03
Can you tell us the foods that are unsafe now? Is there anything we can do to prepare for the war you are describing?

Titor: I tried to consolidate your questions into a basic list. I hope this helps.

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.

2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.

3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.

4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.

5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.

6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.

7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.

8. Eat less.

9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.
www.johntitor.com...

Maybe, instead of trying to disprove Titor's claim, that he is a time-traveler, we should focus on the advice he gave. He has gotten everything right so far, that I have seen. Now there's the mad-cow claim and the statement about Iraq that he made:
November 25, 2000 14:03
I have tried to tell people about CJD disease and it seems to be "catching on" in Europe.

January 31, 2001 02:14 AM
"The "Mad Cow" story here is yet to begin but don't worry, the fruited gelatin deserts are safe."
"I'm glad to see it's so easy to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a 'no-armer' and a 'no-legger'."

Whether he is a very intelligent man that made predictions by analyzing current events, or a time-traveler trying to give us a glimpse of our future, is irrelevant. What is relevant, is the fact that his predictions have been coming true. Doesn't anybody see the importance of his message? Who cares if he came from 2036 or not? The fact remains that if things continue the way they are, his "future" will very likely be ours. I think that if nothing else, Titor has outlined some major failings on our part that need to be addressed, before it's too late.

While I don't really disagree with his question, "Have you considered that your society might be better off if half of you were dead?" (referring to "a world war in 2015 that killed nearly three billion people") I would very much like to regain my faith in, and respect for, the human race. People used to believe that they could affect change, even if the odds were against them, through determination. What happened?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is a good link that in my mind proves John Titor was a hoax let me know what you think.

www.livejournal.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
yes but like i said,

is there anything that he has gotten wrong???

As much as I'd hate to say it (after spending a few month's trying so hard to prove he's a HOAX) I'd have to say no. I have not seen a thing that he has gotten wrong yet. Though, 100K dead overnight... I don't see that happening (and it hasn't yet that i know of)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the link killerD gave is rather convensing that hes a hox

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD
Here is a good link that in my mind proves John Titor was a hoax let me know what you think.

www.livejournal.com...

well, this guy has only been looking at it for a few day's first of all and he's already concluded that Titor is a hoax due to titors economical statements.

I came in the same way, I remembered Titor saying something about E=MC^2 being part of the equation for time travel. In Einsteins theory, it is nothing like Titors theory at all. In fact the 2 are complete opposites. Of course, this supposedly is not proof to some people. Nor is being wrong with Economics. So I set out to actually get the proof, and I did contact a few people who were advanced in the physics field, and they told me his theory is all wrong. STILL not good enough. Again, I concluded he was a hoax by using common sense (which is actually what the guy in your link did) and again it was not good enough. In my conclusion, if titor is a hoax... then it doesn't matter what proof you have someone will always say it's not good enough because they WANT to believe that Titor is real (even though they'll say they don't believe in him so they don't look stupid). All the evidence is there that he's a hoax...

However, over the past week I have actually been changing my opinion. I don't know if he's real or not but I do know that he was good at telling the future (probably from knowing his current events). If this guy can actually prove he's a hoax, maybe he can explain why most of titors predictions are accurate.

In my opinion, your link is a good one. (i love that comment from that person "Why would someone do something like this!?" as if Titor was chopping off head's or something... There's multiple reasons, I can think of 4 off the top of my head) but it won't help to prove anything. But for those of us who still have atleast a drip of common sense left, that link's good.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by DerekpacIsAlive]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
2012, some people suspect, is when Humanity and the World will become engulfed in a new 'era' or 'stage' of life. The 4th dimension, some put it. (as we are in the 3rd right now) This 3rd to 4th dimension transfer has nothing to do with the U.S., so I dunno where he got that. This has to do with all of the universe, not a civil war in the U.S.

However, a civil war might be already raging, with democrats and republicans tensions rising every day that we go on...

-wD

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Actually, guys, he gets it right AFTER the fact. Not before. Let me tell you, I can get scary 100% accuracy if you let me post the predictions after they happpen.

Don't you guys ever re-verify the information on the Wayback Machine (www.archive.org)?

Check it out sometime. HINT: CHECK OUT THE JOHN TITOR INFORMATION ON ARCHIVE.ORG

(snicker, chuckle....)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
why do u think i said post the list that is "going" to happen so what he "sopsidly said" comes true , its true

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Raj asked what does he mean. "This is all a shell game, they really don't have any control and are desperately trying to keep the world in one piece until 2012." Raj asked what happens in 2012, he responded, "You don't want to know."

thats combined with titors date of 2012 sorry if this has been coverd

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
did john titor mention 2012? I thought it was just 2004 for the civil war and 2015 for the nuclear war. perhaps I have missed a few of his posts out?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
John Titor fraud or not?

Let me first say that before I starting visiting, let me restate that as living on this site I knew little of John Titor. In the past few days I have been reading more about him and his predictions. My question for you guys is this; Do you believe that his claim that America will soon be engaged in civil war with itself; a civil war that we'll see the beginnings of during 2004 and 2005, escalating until it is indisputable by 2008 and will consume everyone in the US by 2012.

abovetopsecret.com...

forgot the link it came from

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I believe John Titor mentioned "100k dead overnight"... couldn't this be likely to happen on new years' eve? Or was a different date associated with this statement...?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel

Whether he is a very intelligent man that made predictions by analyzing current events, or a time-traveler trying to give us a glimpse of our future, is irrelevant. What is relevant, is the fact that his predictions have been coming true. Doesn't anybody see the importance of his message? Who cares if he came from 2036 or not? The fact remains that if things continue the way they are, his "future" will very likely be ours. I think that if nothing else, Titor has outlined some major failings on our part that need to be addressed, before it's too late.

I completely agree with you. People seem to be missing the point concentrating more on the messenger and ignoring the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join