It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coldfusion Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This Vid quite simply blew my mind. I'm not qualified to argue with the evidence, so I was hoping to get some educated opinions by posting this.
I've done only preliminary research on this, and it appears that this is a fairly accurate account of suppresion.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Squiz, your assessment appears to be correct. I have been around since this was first brought before the public and I can personally testify to the fact that the scientists involved were absolutely villified in the press by other scientists who stood to potentially lose billions of dollars in public funding had they verified that the experiment worked as reported.

There is absolutely zero doubt that something happens (call it cold fusion if you like) to produce new elements, excess heat, and nuclear byproducts. Had the vested interests gotten behind the science early on there is no telling where it would have gone by now.

Dae

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that video! Blew my mind too, sometimes I wonder if I have any mind left after all those explosions ATS dishes out!

I saw India represented quite a bit in the film, which makes me wonder why hasnt India or even China started using this technology in their countries? A couple of years ago I got the feeling that India will rise up to the top rather suddenly one day soon, could this be one of the reasons why?

It annoys me to no end seeing all the global warming crap everywhere. We must focus on global pollution and cold fusion is one of the ways forward. All this "Everybody! Switch off your lights!" is not going to work, yes yes we must switch off stuff but by god lets sort out the problem at the root cause!

As it is its all Global Warming™ is generating money and causing fear, sounds familiar?

Oh and another thing. The opposition to cold fusion kept repeating about how the scientists went to the press and not peer review and how that isnt appropriate. I agree with that and its exactly what the HIV/AIDS scientists did back in the 80's, straight to press no peer review... but it was ok then?

In the film where it talked about the Us gov. picking 12 scientists to test the claim, it reminded me of the time the US gov. picked a bunch of scientists to look at the UFO phenomenon, same terrible bias and same dodgy methods... I mean, looking for cold fusion results in 2 weeks when you have to wait at least 3 to see anything (back then at any rate).

Again, thanks for posting this squiz! Maybe one day we can all breath easy again

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I do not believe it is cold fusion, per se, but something else entirely, which would deserve its own area within science.

Anyone remember the guys who produced HHO gas using water and electrolysis?..

I think its all about electrical frequencies and the like (excuse my poor scientific language), and for which Nikola Tesla deserves another mention

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I do not believe it is cold fusion, per se, but something else entirely, which would deserve its own area within science.

I agree, In fact the term cold fusion probably does more harm to the research within the scientific community. Although there seems to be nuclear by-products from the experiments.

Anyone remember the guys who produced HHO gas using water and electrolysis?..

Denny Klein is the man, Although cars can be run completely on HHO it's being marketed as hybrid technology, the oil companies just won't let go, this is probably why he has had success. When I heard he had a contract with the millitary I thought we'd never hear of it again and yet....

Hybrid Hydrogen Car

[edit on 26-3-2007 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This video gives a good summary of the history of "cold fusion" and some details of more recent experiments. It's much shorter about 15 min.
Thankfully we haven't seen the last of this research.

This talk was presented on Nov 1, 2005 in San Francisco, Calif at the International Congress on Nanotechnology by New Energy Institute executive director, Steven B Krivit.

Google Video Link

Incidentaly the very first of these scientist in the original video I investigated, Gene Mallove was murdered in 2004. Coincidence? Apparently he was about to give a demonstration of a desktop fusion device in Washington within days.
Another of his associates Chris Tinsley died of "natural causes" at the age of 50.

Energy Invention Suppression Case Statistics

Number of Energy Invention Suppression Incidents - 53 Number of Dead, Missing, or Injured Energy Inventors, Activists, and Associates - 13 Number of Energy Inventors Threatened with Death - 16 Number of Energy Researchers and Associates Imprisoned - 7 Number of Incidents Involving the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) - 4 Number of Incidents Involving the US Government - 27 Number of Inventions Classified Secret by US Patent Office - Approximately 4000 Number of Incidents Involving Oil Companies - 9 Names of Oil Companies and Banks Involved - Standard, Atlantic Richfield, Shell Oil Company, World Bank, Wells Fargo Bank Possibly Most Impressive Energy Invention - Philippines Inventor has Converted More than 100 Cars to Run Only on Plain Water!

Rense

No I can't confirm any of this, But I did title this as a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Problem with the whole CF thing, is that the experimental results sometime work and then they don't - often with the exact same inputs i.e. same platinum source cut and used in two separate runs. Yes, most would say something is going on, but the results are of no use if they can not be repeated over and over again.

Once we can get repeatability, next up is scale and practical use. These little lab gizmo's are nifty, but the question becomes how to extract the energy from the system for something useful....

Wired did a very good article a while back ~2000 maybe - search for it, where they flushed all of this out in detail. Last time I checked, none of the people in the Wired piece were threatened or whacked by anyone and please remember, companies are out to make a profit. If CF works, companies would/will be tripping over themselves and each other to bring this to market as the "cost" of the energy is way cheaper than having 50,000+ employees drilling holes, steering ships and driving tanker trucks around. They would be all over this IF it can be done for numbers better than what they are now doing and you give way too much credit to corporate drones - they have enough trouble figuring out if the conference room is open and where to eat lunch, let alone cooking up some untraceable plot to wipe the world of scientists working on this....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Problem with the whole CF thing, is that the experimental results sometime work and then they don't - often with the exact same inputs i.e. same platinum source cut and used in two separate runs. Yes, most would say something is going on, but the results are of no use if they can not be repeated over and over again.

Dr Fleischmann has joined forces with D2Fusion inc as of last year.
D2Fusion CEO Russ George states...

"We are now certain that heat generation from this process is copious, safe, inexpensive and reproducible, and in terms of commercialization that seems like a perfect place to start."

Scientist at Spawar in San Diego also claim thier experiments are easily reproducible.

Once we can get repeatability, next up is scale and practical use. These little lab gizmo's are nifty, but the question becomes how to extract the energy from the system for something useful....

Well I couldn't tell you how but I believe that would be the easiest part.

Wired did a very good article a while back ~2000 maybe - search for it, where they flushed all of this out in detail. Last time I checked, none of the people in the Wired piece were threatened or whacked by anyone and please remember, companies are out to make a profit. If CF works, companies would/will be tripping over themselves and each other to bring this to market as the "cost" of the energy is way cheaper than having 50,000+ employees drilling holes, steering ships and driving tanker trucks around. They would be all over this IF it can be done for numbers better than what they are now doing and you give way too much credit to corporate drones - they have enough trouble figuring out if the conference room is open and where to eat lunch, let alone cooking up some untraceable plot to wipe the world of scientists working on this....

Why isn't industry tripping over itself to get this? did you watch the video? simply because it's been ridiculed and beaten down by the scientific establishments, big contracts and big money. Many of the most powerful companies on earth would fall. The scientists have been persecuted to the point of being labeled fraud and the rest of the world bought it. If it wasn't for a select few, it would be dead.

As for scientist being whacked, well who's to know for sure, look at what happened to Wilhelm Reich, that is traceable. I don't think the boardroom guys would be doing the "whacking" IMO

I offered that part purely for speculation don't let it detract from the very real conspiracy that is clearly evident.

Thanx

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
SPAWAR - been there - I sold them lots of network management software....

LNL could not get repeatability per the Wired piece....

The suppression if you wish to call it that has come from the scientific community and the pig-headednish that exists with the old guard. This is not new, but the way the system works. It forces new theories and good research to overcome the status quo which is both good and bad. It's good because it forces good science, bad because those pig-headed types influence the funding and control the peer review process....

If you do searches of the journals and conference proceedings, there is actually quite a bit published, just not with the words "Cold Fusion" spattered all over it. Look for titles with Deuterium, Platinum, Helium, high-pressure, etc. Lot's of very good work being done to flush out the details....

The other problem is that a large body of this type of work IS being done behind closed doors in the research labs of industry. They do not publish until it can be monetized/patented/trademarked/whatever as that work is a competitive trade secret.

If there is a nefarious back channel here, it's because of the potential world destabilization that would occur. Beyond companies, there are whole host of countries whose main source of GDP is dino juice. You think things are bad now - wait until they have their incomes chopped to a fraction of what they are now....

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't care what it is called - more research is required.

The scientists who keep attempting (sucessfully) to block any further R&D into it are not worthy to be called scientists, and are a disgrace to the community IMHO.

Global Warming is just an excuse to raise taxes. They don't want anything that is cheap/free as it doesn't make money. The whole system is based on greed.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you do some research on the names mentioned in the video, you can find many companies who have pushed forward against all the pundits and have arrive at the cusp of marketable technology.

This one sounds very interesting:

BlackLight Power

new topics

top topics

join