It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombings in the USA (Salvation Army)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Last night I had a strange dream....

I was shopping at the mall with my family. As we were leaving the shopping mall the Salvation Army Bell ringer blew up. When I say blew up I mean the bell ringer himself exploded and splattered everywhere.

I woke up this morning thinking to myself man that was a weird dream but on the way into work I heard that someone had stolen 4 salvation army donation kettles.

www.ajc.com...

I guess what I am saying is someone could refit those kettles to hold a bomb and go stand outside a Wal-mart or any mall. Imagine the damage that could be caused by a bomb at the entrance of say Wal-Mart when everyone is on their way back to return their Christmas presents.

Just kinda weird that I had that dream last night and this news broke today.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hm wouldnt say this is really a prediction.....Yet anyway

But what else happened in this dream? Was anyone else killed or injured?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sounds like you may have seen one of these guys, that looked a little shady, so in your dream, it married itself with the latent 911 fear, and presto...Salvation Army bomber.....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazardToxic
Hm wouldnt say this is really a prediction.....Yet anyway

But what else happened in this dream? Was anyone else killed or injured?

After the guy blew up, who happened to be a very gentle looking older gentlemen, my family and I were laying face down on the concrete covered in blood, but not our blood it was the bell ringers blood. To be honest I don't remeber anyone being killed or for that matter injured just a bunch of people running around screaming and covered with the bell ringers blood. After this I remeber nothing else.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Before you went to sleep was you thinking about how much you wouldnt want to lose your family....Like fearing?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazardToxic
Before you went to sleep was you thinking about how much you wouldnt want to lose your family....Like fearing?

No not at all or that I can remeber.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hm thats strange then dreams are often from early thoughts through the day

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the night before everyone woke up to learn that Saddam Hussein had been captured, i had a dream about him and george bush... dont remember exactly what happened in the dream but they were involved. then i woke up and heard the news and for a few minutes i thought i was some sort of miracle baby.....

then i realized i had fallen asleep with the tv on.... it was on NBC so i was hearing the news while asleep and it fed into my dreams. o well. im not psychic.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hmmm.
Salvation Army suicide bombers.
I've never trusted those buggers. Always singing about Jesus and giving poor people soup. I always suspected that deep, down underneath they were bastards.
Ever since I heard one of 'em singing "Away in a Manger" slightly out of tune, I've thought them to be religious fundamentalists.
I always avoid them when they're out in my local town singing carols. A hotbed for anarchy and a breeding ground for young extremists who want to play the tuba.
Bastards the lot of them.

I had a dream the other day. I dreamt I was pissing myself.
Imagine my horror when I woke up to find that I had.

What do you think I should read into this?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
strange you bring up the pissing thing....

i had a dream when i was about 10 that i was standing at a toilet.... so naturally i let it rip... boy i woke up fast when i noticed i moist warm substance going down my leg.

u r not alone

top topics

join