It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Warning: contains 'language'

[edit on 1-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nice post , looks too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...
you can hear the pilot say "its not a flare"

[edit on 22-3-2007 by jimrat201]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Nice footage - too bad the quality is so LOW

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't think that this is from a aircraft, but from a ground tracking
station at White Sands test range.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
pretty good footage! (The firs vid that is)

In this case things like kites or balloons can be easily ruled out - its a flat, metallic object which is maneuvering. If it's CGI they did a pretty good job with zooming in and out, getting the object in and out of focus. What the hell is it?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's been discussed before. Go here to see frames from the video that suggest it may be a hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Starwatcher
My favorite ufo video and the one I really believe is real is the canadian ufo. The one where the guy uses colorful language. "Its a f'ing ufo".
That video is on ats and youtube and I believe it is an authentic ufo....

If it's the same one I'm thinking of it's been covered elsewhere. I thought it looked good at first but on closer inspection saw what I considered to be evidence of fakery.

The 3 stills below show the reflected highlight and shadows on the object rotating - which implies that the sun is moving about in the sky!

cgi addition, I think...

i quoted your post into this thread if you don't mind

When watching the vid, to me it looks like as if the sun is in a 45 (or sth) degree angle over the object - the object seems to tilt, therefore the reflections moves over the object. It looks pretty conistent to me.

Sorry for my english - i hope you understand what i mean.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by errorist]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
But the reflection should always remain at 2-o'clock as in the first still because it is a reflection of the sunlight. The second still shows that the sun is in a different position - 4-o'clock and the third still the sun has changed position again - 7-o'clock. All in a matter of seconds!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Don't the U.S government and the greys share information. Like free abductees for technology? If this were one of the Greys' craft and it was unwillingly being watched, wouldn't it simply 'particalizate'?? It might be government testing on this.. it probably wont be released for another 30-40 years if it is..

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
In Mauson's compilation of of UFOs etc 2001-2005 there's a segment or two showing the same eyeball type bottom. In one vid segment, one of his Mexican witnesses video'd two at the same time.

I see similarities between this capture and the images taken in Mexico

These days with all the hoaxes I watch for physical similarities of objects taped by different people in different parts of the world. For me it gives it more credibility.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join