It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

silicofluorides The deep dark secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Somtimes they call them silicofluorides, somtimes its hexafluoride acid or hydrofluorcillic acid either way this substance is what 80% of communities choose to add to water supplies as a cheap alternative to sodium fluoride. This stuff corrodes eveything it touches. it eats through glass and lead. It has to be shipped in special containers after it is taken from the "wet scrubbers" in the smokestacks of the phosphate indusrty. No one seems to care that there are NO studies done on humans with this substance. In fact it is the chemical most requested to be studied by the ATSDR but they continually refuse (!) because it is absolutley deadly. I cant figure why this fact isnt talked about more. the toxicology of Sodium fluoride is getting scutinized up and down but THIS stuff is what were drinking. I asked my local water district what kind we added. it was the chemical waste not the pure stuff. He had never been asked this before and tried to dance around it.
but I think this is where it can be exposed. Its simple No studies on humans....NO drinky

www.fluoridealert.org...

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

here is a great movie on the history of this:
video.google.com...

my myspace page
www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
cross-reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nothing gets scrutinized when established interests are behind a scheme like this, first off, the don't have to dump the waste at a cost, they get to sell it, then they get to ruin everybody's health ($$$$ via 'treatments') and finally, they get to lavish ina feeling of power over all these stupid 'masses' who have to swallow their poison.

this effort is even multi-layered, once your teeth rot: www.abovetopsecret.com...

you'll get a dose of mercury.

PS: i have NO idea whatsoever why and how we got here. insanity it has to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If it corrodes everything it touches what do they keep it in?

I see you mentioned special containers... but if it is capable of corroding glass what else can contain it?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hmm Ive heard of the flouride debate for many years now but I did not know that it was actually another compound that was going into our water. I looked it up and found this study being conducted by two scientists. Here is the link.

silicofluorides

[edit on 26-3-2007 by kokoro]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This story is from NewsTarget. It sounds like a step in the right direction. Is it?

The Protect Our Water Alliance (POWA), an independent, grassroots initiative, has started an online petition to urge Congress to fully investigate basic safety questions about water fluoridation, including the use of silicofluorides. The alliance was started by a group of concerned citizens from varied backgrounds to raise awareness about environmental health concerns regarding fluoride and fluorine compounds.

Using online campaigns to inform and inspire individuals and organizations around the world, POWA addresses the basis of the public policy and practice of water fluoridation. They also address other uses of fluoride and fluorine compounds that may result in environmental contamination and/or detrimental health effects.

The Union of Concerned Scientists is asking EPA administrator Stephen Johnson to reduce the Maximum Contaminant Level Goal for fluoride in drinking water from four parts per million to zero, based on the evidence of fluoride's connection to carcinogens.

In March 2006, a National Research Council panel of the National Academy of Sciences released a report of their in-depth study of fluoride toxicity, completed at the request of the EPA. The panel concluded that the current EPA safety standards for fluoride in water supplies are not protective of the safety of Americans.

Source: Grassroots organization POWA launches campaign to outlaw fluoridation of municipal water supplies

Additional Fluoride articles from NewsTarget:

www.newstarget.com...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hydrofluoric acid is a highly toxic and corrosive solution of hydrogen fluoride in water. Neat hydrogen fluoride is sometimes called anhydrous hydrofluoric acid. Hydrofluoric acid is notoriously known to dissolve glass by reacting with SiO2, the major component of most glasses:

SiO2(s) + 4HF(aq) → SiF4(g) + 2H2O(l)

or

SiO2(s) + 6HF(aq) → H2[SiF6](aq) + 2H2O(l)

en.wikipedia.org...

also here is the safety dat for this stuff
ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk...

here is a request for its study
www.dartmouth.edu...

They say that although there has never been a toxicology paper on this for human consumption they tell us its safe because once it touches water it magically becomes safe, although they know its illegal to dump it in water in the states where the factories produce it. So how does that work?
not to mention the fact that they now admit there is no reason to swallow fluoride to "help" your teeth because it only "works" when it is applied directly to the tooth enamel.

news story done on this recently

www.wsmv.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Excellent posting Amenti, first I've heard of this form of the institutionalized poisoning known as fluoridation. Thanks for the reading material, and for helping to get out the truth of what the powers that be are doing to all of us.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

top topics

join