It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France releases UFO files

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The Recherche-section provides stunning reports indeed. I can translate French-English easily; if someone needs help with particular sections, feel free to PM me.

Obviously, the timing of this official release is most interesting... the French want to show the world that this phenomenon is real, and the extraterrestrial origin for "o.v.n.i.s" is officially considered.

As for the French offering an alternative view to that of the U.S. -- that will soon end when Nicholas Sarkozy (Freemason, atlanticist, neo-conservative) is put on the French throne in next year's presidential elections.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For the people who missed it, there is this show called "c dans l'air"(great show,i use to watch it daily) from france 5 tv channel which talked about ufos/ufos files release.Jacques patenet,the director of Geipan/Cnes was in.

watch the full show

So (among other things) he said:
*All the files will be available to the public because they've got "nothing to hide"(these files are witnesses reports mainly from what i understood)

*According to him the French Air force has had nothing to hide so far... that's what he feel at least.He's in good term with them=>collaborative work

*UFOs are real( ETs? he doesn't know)

*Problem with ufos is that we DON'T HAVE scientific proofs,enough credible data to work on most of the time.(only witnesses reports and stuff like that)

Others men raised questions and/or had affirmations about:

*Roswell (something has probably happened there,ufo crash, U.S air force reports regarding this event are incoherents=>weather balloon(s))

*Little green men probably helped us to develop...since quite some time

*We can not understand aliens if they are as advanced as we presume

Regards

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

just a random example. if the world governments know that the world will end in 2010. why would they want all of us to know? we'd stop working, we'd stop hoping,we'd be sick with anxiety.. the world would simply stop. (just an extreme example of something that warrants secrecy)

That makes hidden agendas right??? Please explain how.

In the first place, nuclear war initiated by humans here on Earth, this is the only thing threatening our existance past 2010. We need a hidden agenda for our own protection, from ourselves?????????

If ET wanted to take over, it would be a done deal already.

The technology they have given Governments could have a tremendous effect on the entire population of the world. We would really be free from expensive energy that currently makes us slaves.

If people have hope, you would be shocked at what we can accomplish.

If ET would not have intervened, we would already be living in nuclear winter. Buttons have already been pushed, with the results being a missfire.

We are their children.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

just a random example. if the world governments know that the world will end in 2010. why would they want all of us to know? we'd stop working, we'd stop hoping,we'd be sick with anxiety.. the world would simply stop. (just an extreme example of something that warrants secrecy)

That makes hidden agendas right??? Please explain how.

[...]

I didn't say it makes it right.

I just don't think there's too much in these cnes reports. (common sense example).
The rest was me babbling on. and I said it was an extreme example.
Let's not sidetrack on that and stick with the topic.

I don't define UFO as aliens from far away mutilating cattle beaming up people and planning the nwo....... Doesn't say alien anywhere in Unidentified Flying Object. It simply means it's something in the air and we don't know what it is.. that makes it interesting.

Wish my french was better. Still haven't found any imagery worth mentioning amongst the reports
ow well.
Some stories seem interesting but my french.. well it barely exists at all lol

[edit on 6-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Um, France really needs to get with the program. the US released its project Blue Book files YEARS ago for public consumption. Where the hell have they been?

besdies, the COMETA report is old hat, and though i can read French, Im willing to bet that there will be the same well known French UFO cases, like the Valinsole and Trans en Provence sightings.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
from what i have seen on site , i can fairly say that the french did a good job on setting guidelines on making an observation. As for any proof : i'm still digging true the site . I'm belgian so my second language is french so i guess it won't be a problem to transalate it to english for u guys if i find anything . As it seems to me the whole site is working perfectly now. u guys should check out the 2th from the bottom of the Recherce link.
It gives an idea on when what and who saw it. does any1 know what happend in 1954 in france? did they start with nuclair tests then or something similiar? and in 1967, 1973 , 1974 and 1975 there was a huge amount of sightings! Can any1 link those years to events who took place in France??

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know where you can view the released english files? They will be a bit easier for me to understand

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
anyone got the web site address to where these reports can be seen ?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Some documentation about UFOs can be downloaded from this page.

The reports can be reached from this page, choosing after that the region of France from which we can see the available reports.

The GEIPAN site is in French, the same language of the reports.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join