It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

door unlocks on its own

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just a minute ago, I locked my door and then I turned around and it was unlocked. It's funny because I had a dream similar to this last night.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Instreasting. Mabe u just slipped your hand over it without knowing it did not lock. You know, like when u turn it one way it does not really lock!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
maybe so

I probably forgot I didn't lock it but I could of sworn.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Just a minute ago, I locked my door and then I turned around and it was unlocked. It's funny because I had a dream similar to this last night.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by wildcat]

Sounds like a ghost, we use to have one that did the same thing when I was growing up, (we had the ghost of an old lady in our house)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Now after all this time has passed, I have come to the conclusion that I must of forgot that I didn't lock it.l

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not only am I way creeped out by this but I think it is obvious the person is actually very very scared. If anything I believe this adds to the legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wasn't very scared, just a little spooked for a minute.

Oh and I forgot to mention my lamp light turned off in one of my apartments rooms while the other appliances in that room stayed on. I think it was just the neighbors that caused it.

If you think I'm lying, please understand that there is no need to make a whole new thread about this.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was in a chevy suburban with my family one time broke down in the middle of texas, on a busy highway, and my Stepdad went to walk for help, and the door locks kept on locking by themselves. We all thought someone in the suburban was doing it so we put our hands on the top or the seats, and sure enough they locked by themselves. My mom says the suburban was underwater before, and it is thought, that a small boy died in the car, and it was sold to my stepdad, and his house is haunted by this small boy. I think the ghost was protecting us kids by locking the door's so we didn't open the door, and get out, and get hit by a car on the busy highway.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Whenever kids die from traject accidents, they usually come back and help others in trouble. Now for adults, it's madness.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wildcat, what kind of locks are we talking about? Household, car?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the door unlocked on it's own because of the different air pressures or temperatures in the different sides of the door.

top topics

join