It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stonehenge ands its relations to aliens/et life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i have always wondered about stonehenge. they say that a long time ago many different cultures were known to have used it. what about et life? do you have any idea? what if it was et's who built that? what if... feel free to post your comments and theories about this =]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't think so. It seems way too primitive.

Do you know any websites that support this theory?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmidty_beleives
what if it was et's who built that?

I have also thought it could be some other life forms what built it because come on. When it was made they didn't have the equipment to build such things and in such great positioning and considering how heavy the stones are and how deep they are in the ground it is beyond me how they managed to put it up.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Stonehenge was probably a structure for worship of some sort, but it is only a hypothesis. It could be that Stonehenge was built to show off, to observe the sun’s movements, the moon’s movements etc. However, legend has it that aliens were involved with the creation of this megalithic monument. It is said that this was built to worship the aliens, or maybe even created by aliens.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmidty_beleives
i have always wondered about stonehenge. they say that a long time ago many different cultures were known to have used it. what about et life? do you have any idea? what if it was et's who built that? what if... feel free to post your comments and theories about this =]

Different cultures? who? I pretty sure only one culture was resposible.

p.s. if I wanted a henge put up I wouldn't be asking that lot, they took ages, is it even finished yet?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sadly what you see of it nowadays is just the ruins of the inner circle.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Stonehenge is an amazing structure that was constructed somewhere between 2000BC to 3100BC. No one really knows the exact date but there's alot of myths & legends about the site. Here are some links to read up on.

en.wikipedia.org...

witcombe.sbc.edu...

www.activemind.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

considering how heavy the stones are and how deep they are in the ground it is beyond me how they managed to put it up.

...which is enough for you to leap to the conclusion that it was built with the help of aliens? Well, I guess that's just how the believer's mind works...

Just because YOU can't see how something is done doesn't support any outlandish theories that you still can't prove worth a dime.

In fact, there is at least one man who has dedicated himself to building structures like stonehenge, he moves huge monoliths - by himself - in the recognizable shape as stonehenge's monoliths, although, as mostly a one-man project he has yet to attempt the lintel, although he does have some technology in place that could be used to pull one up that might have also been used to build the pyramids. Want to see it for yourself? Here you go, actual, honest-to-"God" proof: www.youtube.com...

I don't see anything but the laws of physics and his own ingenuity helping him, no aliens at all. Science is quite beautiful, isn't it?

You can see more of his work, which includes some of his own personal videos and other ancient building techniques (including the one I mentioned about pyramids above) at his website: www.theforgottentechnology.com...

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Densha82]

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Densha82]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
thank you all for responding. and to answer your question ( i dont remember your name lol) i dont personally think it was made by e.t. life but i wondered about it and i had no idea what is up with it =]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Didn't they discover the origin of that structure very recently?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
dunno lol if anyone does could they send me a like =]
ty

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The only thing Alien about Stonehenge is the dual carriageway filter lane to a single carriageway on the A303.

top topics

join