It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Research Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Shameless Bump.
Check the work of M. Skipper, through this video composition.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
this is such a beautiful planet... i took my breath when i looked at the video, is there a possibility to download it? i have to show it to some friends of mine!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It was quite an emotional moment while building this composition, I couldn't believe it myself

I marked it not downloadable for now, But i can see with Joseph if he would mind.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
that would be very very nice thanks alot, keep it up doing such wonderful work!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I noticed a shiny reflection on the picture with 2 dark lakes...
And what seems to be a large rock going down in the water/liquid.
Anyone else seeing that?

A lot of those pictures seems to have little bushes, very similar to what we have on earth too.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Bump this up for the good ATSers.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you, very good, give ones self a congratulary pat on ones back!

People, if you haven't already done so, make a cup of tea, sit down and take 8 mins out!

p.s.

I want to go there just to see that!
Edit to add those (more than one!)

[edit on 1/4/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I thought the video was intriguing to say the least and I would like to see more. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get the truth? Good post Tock.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes brilliant pics, crap music tho.

Originally posted by Berlin
is there a possibility to download it? i have to show it to some friends of mine!!!

Well I fished the file from firefox's cache. it's a 23meg (flv) file...

[edit on 2/4/07 by styxxz]

[edit on 2/4/07 by styxxz]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Now that video was pretty cool. I liked it. Love thinking about whats out there in space... Could do it all day and all night. Love that feeling.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Gorgious

Well I thought NASA admits to coloring them with a red hue filter? (They gave a reason ofcourse don't remember what it is)

I've seen several shows on TV covering the topic of "correctly" coloring Mars footage. Amazing imagery.

Amazing shot of rainbow like effect on Mars. Same old rocks on the ground though... Think it's a beautiful sky anyway.
external image
See more about this image and others here:
mars-news.de...
Some more on colors of mars

[edit on 6-4-2007 by David2012]

keithlaney.net...

[edit on 6-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It has been evident that NASA and JPL have been covering up the fact that there is water and lifeforms on Mars. Contrary to popular belief Mars is loaded with life. The lifeforms I have detected are from ground zero missions. Such as the Marmies, Sandmaries, Marockies etc. I so named because Nasa and JPL have not released there names to the public.

I have detected cyborgs from The Viking missions and robots from the Pathfinder Sojourner mission and I am not talking about our Robots from Earth. These are Martonian lifeforms as well as Robots and Cyborgs. I have painted 55 paintings of statues, monuments and lifeforms on Mars. On Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I shipped a relatively high quality DvD to M. Skipper last week.
Hopefully, we will have something new coming up on his website about this video.

Feel free to spread this to friends and family members.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Undo, if you would take a look at this Mars pic I would appreciate your input. This is from the Mars Global Surveyor taken by the Mars Orbiter camera. The title is Spiders from Mars?

This pic is under MGS MOC Release No. Moc2-426, 19 July 2003. Go to www.msss.com... to view pic. I call this the grid and this grid is unusual in the fact that the pic was taken during the Spring on Mars during a frost. Within what I call the grid some will call it a web you will see multple polygons these polygons each are outlined with a frost perimeter. I have found that when a frost occurs on Mars it is the very best time to see anomolies because they are traced by the Creators hands.

Since your the best in the business of seeing anomolies please take time to look at each outline and inside of the polygons. You will find many very interesting humanoid statue and structured looking anomolies. Make sure you look deep into the polygon like you would view a hologram. Take your time this will knock your socks off. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It says "banned" next to both Richardllancette and tock's names. It looks like they were active until about a month ago. Anyone know what happened?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It seems that, every time a man stands for the work of Steven Greer, moderators will let that user get crushed, humiliated and laughed at without any kind of reactions. After reading most of the post on here.

Are they running their Own agenda? Maybe, after all, it's their site. Maybe they should change the rules to match their behavior.

Debunkers and skeptics have their own way to twist reality. They twist and modify other people's saying to backup their own agenda, quite ofter escaping real questions directed to them. Poor souls and poor defenders they make...

So every Greer supporters, which is after all, just human, don't get much of a chance to survive here. I would love to find out, who is really behind ATS. How owns this site and who is funding it.

Still, there is quite a lot of interesting talks on here, some of them are quite frankly laughable, some more serious...

Anyway, I raise my Hat to Tock for posting this nice Mars video. We need more of this stuff. I like the music too.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Undo, if you would take a look at this Mars pic I would appreciate your input. This is from the Mars Global Surveyor taken by the Mars Orbiter camera. The title is Spiders from Mars?

Interesting that you should mention the frost effect. On highrise i found a crater that was mostly frost covered. Using your method, I noticed a few anomalies..

With some of the anomalies highlighted.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you !!

Amazing!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks Undo, I knew you could do it, the mysteries of the the Universe awaits discovery. There are many theories on how things have come to be thru out time and the Multplexed Universes. My theory is this, when it comes to the mountains on this planet Earth I truely believe they were grown yes in fact seeded like a blade of grass but yet much more complex. No different than crystals being grown and we know crystals have different frequencies as I do believe each planet has it's own specific frequency.

Mars I believe is more like Earth than we have been lead to believe. Yes there is water and alot more than we have been told is there. The Earth's Moon, Luna I feel was grown, now this is a big whopper of a statement. I feel aliens have the technology to grow most anything no different then them growing their own live spacecraft.

Whether the Moon was moved into position I do not know but I do believe some greater power manipulated the way it is always pointing toward Earth. Think about this, why are scientists so interested in manufacturing different things in zero gravity because it works out better with percision and perfection with almost anything manufactured in space or zero gravity. I believe we collectively as a group on ATS will and are conquering many of the unsolved mysteries in our Solar System. Rik Riley

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As you can see things are in the process of terraformation.

What you take to be the foundations for life for one planet just might not be what is required to other life forms on other planets.

Remember other life forms do have the ability to create many things and adapt them to there enviroments.

Trees and water are only two things they collect from Earth.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join