It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Research Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
not sure but didn't they lie when the "new" world was found? any real property is valuable to Someone, if it's "livable" on Mars wouldn't YOU want to move there? think of all that land that is virgin and open for "sale"

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Once more, Life plays with our minds. We are so obsessed with all these theories about Darwinism, Creationism, panspermia and whatever, that we can't open our eyes and realize we are all part of a mega-huge scale experiment. A race of people oming from the stars put life there and there, and decided to check back every million years, just in case something interesting happens. Something on Mars went wrong, but Earth succeeded in developing life. That's all. Accept it and you'll see how fckn small we are compareds to the Universe. If this post can help, just think about it when you're wondering which tie are you gonna put today. The blue or the yellow won't matter in the whole goddamn Universe !
The video we've just seen is a valuable proof, right ? I know we'll live long enough to see this reality coming closer and closer to us thanks to new-gen satellites. Are we willing to open our eyes, though ?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow!!
Just...Freaking WOW!
Beautiful!
I'm thoroughly speechless!
(except for the previous statements)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well if there is life forms on mars or even not I pray that we never reach that planet. That video looks very convincing to me and a lot of research has gone into that. We have had our chance on this planet and we have screwed it up and I dont think that we should go around wrecking other planets for our own good. If we went there we would only destroy it. We should give any life forms that may evolve on that planet there own chance and hope that they dont end up killing there planet as we have ours. It would not be nice for someone to barge themselves into your home just because they have wrecked there own. What we should be doing taking a good hard look at our own planet and trying to come up with a solution of saving our home and doing it fast, Not looking for a easy way out.

Just my thoughts.

UK

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Exelent video work!, thx a lot for post it here so we can see it.
once more....exelent!!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Anything else I may have missed.....now if this is true NASA is hiding things from us.....and why would they do so??

Hiding things from us is the soul purpose and the job of NASA.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity

How much do we get billed for each Rocket used to launch the Shuttle?
How much do they really cost to make?
Imagine we discovered that they have been burning whatever extremly expensive fuel ...for.... no.... reason....

That would upset a few people right?

Follow the MONEY>>> you will get your answers

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Now this is the kind of thread discussion that attracted me to ATS in the first place 2 months ago! Bravo Tock and Thank-you!

Ram

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There are so many things that add up to the way we think.
And J.P.Skipper are doing a huge amount of work to make other people see -
All these labs have to do, is to brush out some interresting things, and tell some lies about other things - That is all they need to do, to keep peoples eyes closed from seeing for themselves what is really happending. And see it with their own eyes.

It's kinda their job to prevent you from believing your own eyes. They have become our eyes. Our ideas, our mentality.
That is how it was for me years ago - I had to make a choice to view he's pictures.

To open your eyes - Is a choice... It really is..

You see, we got these 2 bulbs worth a billion Dollars in our skulls, and most of us are not directing them ourselves. It's very simple.

nice video.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just.. an absolutely beautiful video. And from official pictures as well. Interesting though, allow a few anomalies to get out and cover up the rest just to deny tampering... even with obvious smudging. But some of those pictures were really very impressive. As for the website, there are some images that I just can't see what the guy is tryin to say. Mostly his evidence for civilization section. With high jpeg compression, a few weird squares isn't a surprise, whether intentional or otherwise. (which he says a few times) And the evidence for water, all the pictures of ripples near apparent shore lines. Personally, I think Nasa is letting information trickle out. First announce possible life, see the reactions and then deny it. Announce small doses of water, check peoples reactions and evaluate. Eventually we'll probably get an announcement of something along the lines of "Nasa has just discovered a small forest on Mars". Then more plants, more water, a possible animal or bug and then way down the line, "Nasa has just discovered an ancient civilization buried under the Martian soil". (or not)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, I have to say what everyone else is saying. Very well done, I was very, very impressed and intrigued by it.
The only way I could think it could be made better is by doing what someone else already suggested, replacing the music with some narrative comments..
Still though, excellent work

I have given you a WATS vote as well

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This video is truly fascinating. When I think of it, I know why they sterilize the rovers and satellites into space, so it won't contaminate anything it interacts with. Good that it was done because, sooner or later it seems clear that Mars is going to support life if not it already does... It's like looking at it with a perspective, like we're gazing at our planets past.

/7A

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
screw Wired magazine.
edit: neat site as well!

[edit on 16-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
More like our planets future, thats what i believe anyway.. Ive always believed that Mars was like Earth, millions of years ago and Earth was like Venus, millions of years ago.
So, following that "logic" Earth will be like Mars in a few Million years and Venus is the next Earth.
Yes, Venus is very HOT right now but as the solar system expands and Venus moves out further from the sun, it will act like a huge greenhouse.. Forests will flourish, the CO2 levels will drop and the 02 levels will rise..
But the biggest problem i see with this scenario is Venus lacking a Moon because as we all know or at least, have been told, without our Moon we would have no life.

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
This video is truly fascinating. When I think of it, I know why they sterilize the rovers and satellites into space, so it won't contaminate anything it interacts with. Good that it was done because, sooner or later it seems clear that Mars is going to support life if not it already does... It's like looking at it with a perspective, like we're gazing at our planets past.

/7A

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
More like our planets future, thats what i believe anyway.. Ive always believed that Mars was like Earth, millions of years ago and Earth was like Venus, millions of years ago.
So, following that "logic" Earth will be like Mars in a few Million years and Venus is the next Earth.
Yes, Venus is very HOT right now but as the solar system expands and Venus moves out further from the sun, it will act like a huge greenhouse.. Forests will flourish, the CO2 levels will drop and the 02 levels will rise..
But the biggest problem i see with this scenario is Venus lacking a Moon because as we all know or at least, have been told, without our Moon we would have no life.

Yes, I would have to agree with you there too. I've heard that without a moon a planet could not support life but I think not. The ecosystem would just adapt to a dark sky until its daytime. Like sleeping.

/7A

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Beautiful, fascinating images. You convinced me water flows on Mars. Really breathtaking and great work.

And I think this site needs a way-above best comment award too. My first nominee:

Originally posted by selfless
Hiding things from us is the soul purpose and job of NASA.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, the moon isnt just for show.. Without our moon the oceans tidal movements would have very little influence, not really sure how much the sun affects tides.
without tides though, the ocean would become a stagnant pool of water with little or no life in it.

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

Yes, I would have to agree with you there too. I've heard that without a moon a planet could not support life but I think not. The ecosystem would just adapt to a dark sky until its daytime. Like sleeping.

/7A

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Deleted double post... lag here is really bad tonight..

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That was just fantastic!!

Man I would love to explore the inside of the cave opening.

Shame on NASA.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I did enjoy the video. I do wish they had zoomed in more on the snow poles. I remember seeing photos with obvious structures at the base of one of the snow covered poles. 90 degree angles and all. It looked like a plant of some kind. Would love for someone to post that here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join