It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Research Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A few weeks back, I contacted Joseph P. Skipper to create a compilation Video of the work he had accomplished on his website www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com.

I extend my thanks to M. Skipper for the great analysis and picture hunting he has accomplished in the last couple years.

You can also follow the research I have been accomplishing in the last year in various ET and science subjects here: RichardLalancette.Blogspot.com.

Well, you can now see the results of the editing in this 8 minute long video.
Enjoy!

Google Video Link

[edit on 15-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Amazing!!!
What the hell is that thing at exactly 5mins in? You know that circle thing.
Mars is nothing like we think it is. It's funny how in the past year Nasa has told us there is ice on mars then running water, now the ice caps are melting. Damn what are they gonna tell us next??? Plant life on mars???

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ye that is very weird how those semi circles are in close proximity to one another and they are imprinted into the soil as if they were supporting something at one point.

Also if the water is melting on mars where there is no pollution maybe that has something to do with why our ice caps are melting? I sure global warming is just aiding that process but maybe it’s a natural process before the next ice age. Water needs to spread around the earth in order to freeze it and it has happened more then once before with the dinosaurs right?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Alright now that was strange......List of what I think I saw-

1) Flowing water, rather crystal clear flowing water creating ripples.

2) Tall trees very different from Earth trees.

Anything else I may have missed.....now if this is true NASA is hiding things from us.....and why would they do so??

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is 2 strange picture in all this. They have been colored in Blue by NASA or sub-organisation...I don't understand why.

Some of these things looks like pinetrees....bizarre!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
There is 2 strange picture in all this. They have been colored in Blue by NASA or sub-organisation...I don't understand why.

Can you tell me where abouts these 2 pics are please. I don't know what ones you mean

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Excellent video, thanks for putting this together. Some of these images clearly need to be looked into further. Im interested to see what the ATS members take is on all this.

You have voted tock for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Grimbone]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by tock

Can you tell me where abouts these 2 pics are please. I don't know what ones you mean

They are colored in blue, can't miss them.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Excellent work, Tock. These images of dense forest-like plant life is truly amazing! In fact, alot of these images are startling. I always new deep down since the mid nineties that there was standing water on Mars but to actually see these images on top of the earlier ones I discovered on another very famous site just puts a final nail in the coffin of mainstream scientists and secret agenda minded power mongers. FACE THE FACTS and let's get real. Once the truth is told there goes NASA's credibility. Also i'd like to add that peculiar image of the perfect half buried circle definately has a manufactured look to it and really makes one wonder where it came from and who made it. Great thread!!

[edit on 15-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Please, contact M. Skipper on his website to encourage him to continu the great work he has done with this.

Joseph P. Skipper Email

[edit on 15-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the shiny circles / sem-circles are supposedly from the thing on the rover (?) that tests the soil. when it collects the sample it compacts the soil, leaving a shiny circle. not sure if this is from water content in the soil, heat generated when taking the sample or what. i could be mistaken though, so can someone look up the devices on the rover or whatever its called at the moment, to see if this is right?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Those semi-circles are 'footprints' made by the robot they sent there to perform tests, nothing else. The robot uses a lot of different equipment and various test apparatus and the 'footprint' can be used as a ruler of sorts.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That is one awesome video... I just wish I knew what it all was that I was looking at... I wonder if it would be possible to replace the calming sleepytime background music that is trying to make me go have a nap while watching Contact, with some kind of oral commentary explaining speculatively what it is that is on the video? There are some great potential pictures on that video, but with no speculative info other than the occasional text and arrows on the screen, I am left wondering what the heck a lot of that video could be...

Great work!

Also, would it be possible to get a downloadable windows media format version of that video? Just in case it "accidentally" goes missing from Google? This could happen soon, please don't trust Google to store your video. The best way to ensure posterity is to allow everyone to download and share it. Otherwise it will end up in the same secret box that the 1991 John Lear video is in, never to be seen again... Don't think it can't happen...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
All the pictures analysis are from Joseph P. Skipper at www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com. If you visit his website and see the entire analysis and find the pictures there, as well as the source picture's link to NASA and other NASA organisations.

M. Skipper and I are talking about making something of higher quality, but I'm too busy ATM. This video should give you a taste to look further into it

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ho what an interesting site ,,,, what would be the reason for nasa to hide it from us... when are they gonna stop this stupid hiding game whit us

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's becoming clear to me. Nasa plans to send man to Mars to discover life that does exists, and pick up the crashed ufos, just to tell us that they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Those are some interesting images in the video thanks for that Tock!
I have seen these images on the website you mentioned here is a linkMarsAnomalyResearch
I think these images should be researched further and possibly verrified by some other means, besides NASA.
Does anyone know another way to get images of mars or other planets? Or does NASA hold a monopoly on that? I would like an independant spacecraft that has high deff resolution imagers to be launched to verrify things around here.... oh but who cares what I would like.
Tock good work

megaslayer

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wow, this is really intriguing. Why would nasa lie about mars though? What would really be the motive.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Beautiful images, but why oh why does every thing from the suface rover look like the same old rock strewn field??

Aren't the NASA scientists crazy to see close ups of some of these other amazing sights?!

I hope this video will get some wider viewing, you're sure to get lots of fans.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaslayer
Those are some interesting images in the video thanks for that Tock!
I have seen these images on the website you mentioned here is a linkMarsAnomalyResearch
I think these images should be researched further and possibly verrified by some other means, besides NASA.
Does anyone know another way to get images of mars or other planets? Or does NASA hold a monopoly on that? I would like an independant spacecraft that has high deff resolution imagers to be launched to verrify things around here.... oh but who cares what I would like.
Tock good work

megaslayer

Thank you!
Most of the work comes from Joseph, He must have spent literaly 100s of hours doing all that.

Europeans have something up there now, or very soon I think.

And china launched a new Astronomy Research Field recently too if i'm not mistaken. So the airbrushing Era from NASA might be soon thing of the past

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join