It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Infiltrated?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Seems to me, all sites are monitored, perhap's by the NSA and other agencies, the same folks are monitoring your phones calls, emails and certain Web Sites you visit.

I had read and think, due to the enormous amount of information gathered by these agencies, there are KEY words that are flagged for follow up, eg Bomb, Kill, Hostage, Hijack ect..

Then it go's to a secondary agency level that targets more directly information passed and given to/from that person. In this day and age it would be difficult for me to believe it does not happen. There were news articles not all that long ago about Congress Reps who had visits from investigators over saying things on the telephone that were considered scret and above.

"ABC Reports NSA Is Monitoring Reporters’ Phone Records, Reopens Questions About CNN’s Amanpour
In January, NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell asked James Risen, the New York Times author who disclosed the NSA wiretapping program, whether CNN’s Christiane Amanpour had been eavesdropped upon..."

Link: thinkprogress.org...

Dallas

<< 1  2  3   >>

join