It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My space

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The only reason I have a MySpace is to spy on my kids! When they have the controls set on private....you can only spy from the inside out

Ya know there was this little tart writing awful naughty notes to Momma's little boy...I was mortified...so I told his big sister to go after her......chew her up, and spit her out. She's history Gone

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
13 people who don't and 9 people who does.

honestly, I tell you the truth. This
(war) is not my fault.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Awww, dont cry Shar

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Whhhhoa. I haven't posted in AGES!

Well i have an account, nd i love it. Me and my mate, he lives quite a bit away and he goes onto myspace all the time. So i talk to him through there.

Hey! poobum needs to talk to fag hag. It is the natural order.

Peace. Oni x x

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Alright now--- its 13 people who don't and 10 people who does have a my space account.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Imagine a marketing scheme that involves no product. That involves the mere promise that you might be infamous in the confines of the digital forum that "everyone" else is watching. Then imagine a company reaping profits off of that energy, the same negative energy that was cute and fun in high school, but is now (that you're older and employed by the "man") a distraction and something to only get you in trouble. The profits are gained through advertising littered throughout the site. Subsequent social disturbances (such as stalking and other felonies) ensue because of the creation of said website...

No, I don't believe My Space to be good for everyone, but since there is nothing to patent and no way to allow it only for a certain age group, it can be abused.

I don't have a My Space account and won't because I believe it is pimping in the third degree...of yourself.

Kinda like ATS/BTS, only more insidious and with way cuter chicks...at least I think cuter....don't see to many pictures here.

~

~

~

Any cute chicks wanna post their photos????

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
14 people who don't and 10 people who does. Oh yeah, Oh yeah. Un huh.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this a contest Shar?
You just wait, and someday you'll have a Myspace to spy on your kids too. Ya know what happens, before you know it you'll have a whole bunch of teenage friend on your Myspace, (all of your kids friends that think you're cool) and then you're kids will leave you love notes almost everyday

Other than that, I think that site is a complete waste of time, but the kids sure like it

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Jen
Is this a contest Shar?

All in good fun.

You know my son will be 16 years old on the 29th of this month came to me 2 nights ago. And wanted to know if he could have a myspace page. At this point I said, "no, I don't see the reason." He just said, "ok" and hasn't brought it back up. I thought he would bug me about it or at least ask me a hundred times like he always does. Wonder whats up?

Well if he does get one I guess I would then have to learn my way around this my space page and make sure he's ok. I haven't even been to the site. I know nothing about it at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's funny. I'm sure nothing is up. Shar, almost all the kids have one and I'm sure that's why he wants one too. It's like not having a cell phone or something
Which btw (hahahaha) I shut my sons text messages off because I didn't think a $400 a month texting bill was anything I wanted to support, of course that was above and beyond a text package :bnghd: Yeah, I thought that was a pretty crappy deal, and his dad...Oh My God!! He was

Kids, if you give them an inch...they'll take a mile.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I shut the internet off on the cell phones. And told them 3 text a month and if they go over that I'll shut it off as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All I know is MySpace is not bad...It's evil. In the same way that malls are evil, though everybody knows that if you don't go to the mall, you won't get what everybody else is getting, right?

Peer pressure is one of the oldest drivers of the economy there is. My space kicks it into a whole other dimension of leveraging teen against teen - don't just say all the cool kids are doing it - BE one of the cool kids. Post a movie like one of the cool kids. You will be just as cool because everyone else does it.

If Myspace actually did something like help rebuild war torn African villages, or worked toward solving inner-city poverty, homelessness or took on a cause like Muscular Dystrophy...I might think better of them.

Instead, I know it is an evil. And our children, just like the kids of the 50's with their Rock-n'-Roll music, are gonna go straight to H -E - Double - Toothpicks!

Mark my words!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok, then thats 15 people who responded who does not have a myspace account and 10 people who does.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey Jensouth, did you ever think maybe your kids have an ATS account and are spying on you???

Seriously though, I don't have a myspace account, ATS is the way to go. I don't need people from other countries to tell me what they think of me or my attitude .. Anyways I guess it's now 15 to 10 ratio of who doesn't and who does.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't you mean 16 to 10 Jimmy?

Go anti-myspace activists!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this subject here
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Its a pretty old one.
I used to have a my space but I deleted it.
I might reopen it if I get a bug to do it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is already a thread on this subject here

Thats about adding people and making friends. This thread is not. This thread is to see who don't have a myspace account.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok it's 17 who don't and 10 people who does.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Hey Jensouth, did you ever think maybe your kids have an ATS account and are spying on you???

Oh boy! Even suggesting such a thought scares me

I better go undercover, maybe put on a disguise

[edit on 3/25/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join