It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My space

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Am I the only one here On the Above top Secret that don’t have a my space page? Who else has not or has no plans on ever getting one? At this point I see no reason to get one.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't have a myspace.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
to you my friend. I was starting to feel like I was the only one.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You are not alone.

I, Space, have no My Space.
They can keep their space.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh wow, I totally feel like the minority now. :bash:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
myspace is ok,, its free and u can put photos on it, I don't see the disadvantage in having it.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well theres three of us now. A small group but a great group.

To us.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Oh wow, I totally feel like the minority now. :bash:

Dont feel bad I have a myspace and so do many others here. But I dont see anything wrong with having one or not having one.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Theres nothing wrong. I'm not saying that. I was wondering who didn't. I was seeing a lot of talk about it here at Above Top Secret and was thinking I was the only one. So I decided to ask. Just a simple pole nothing bad.

edit-spelling

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Shar]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Funny I only built a myspace account because I seen so many people on here talk about it, but never even posted in the thread about it, but the few people I met locally, one of them is nicknamed Shar. Small world.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
lol---yeah, I have seen some Shar's around too. Theres even another one here on the ats I think she or he had to add something more to it though, they told me once.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I DO have myspace, to communicate with homies, and hook up with ladies
anybody wanna find me on myspace, its www.myspace.com/Russianfullyarmedsoldier , so hollat at yo Russian boy

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I get at lest 2 - 3 new accounts a month for my lab from our my space account. It's a great networking platform!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have an account, but it's only so I can listen to the music on there. Yes, I am lame.

I daresay I might be the only kid I know who doesn't have a cell phone and likes it.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't have a my space account. I have many clients who do have one and not one of them uses their real name, picture, or information. Because of this, I see it as a place full of phonies. I am sure it isn't actually full of phonies, I just know enough people who are lying to make me avoid the place all together.

PS - no cell phone either! They don't work where I live anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
true, but you know the homies you have, that their photos are real, and all that, phonies are common, but usually you can see through them like glass, lol

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok, Heres the lastest results. 5 people has a my space account and 4 people don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You are not alone,

Why would I chose the ordinary, when I can enter the extraordinary here at ATS

This is My Space, and yours.

WIS

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well then it looks like a tie at this point. 5 people does and 5 people don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
5 people who do and 6 people who don't. I don't have one either. ATS was the first, and only serious online community type thing I'm on. Well I say serious.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by apex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join