It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Burle's triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is a little docu i caught up on tv recently, I never thought this could happen in my country lol

Click here, and enjoy

This documentary doesn't talk about it but i read somewhere people have seen ufos after/before crashes & accounts weren't taken in consideration by the authorities, thats very sad :/

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Wow 76 views no replies kinda strange,where y'all at?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yeah it's like that here!!!
Say if you created a topic saying "i got abducted last night and they anal probed me" you'll get a lot of replys.
But on the more serious "real" topics hardly any one is interested.
You just have to remember this forum is full of mental patients and religous god fearing zealot americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Say if you created a topic saying "i got abducted last night and they anal probed me" you'll get a lot of replys.
You just have to remember this forum is full of mental patients and religous god fearing zealot americans.

Now, now... Just because I am American don't turn me into some Zealot - I have an open mind, and think there should be a scientific study into this anomaly. Don't bring your biased beliefs and nationalism here - its really silly to do so. Do you actually think that 300 million Americans are Mental Patients or Religious God fearing Zealots??? Perhaps you should rethink your opinions.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It seems to me like they nailed it in the documentary? Some form of magnetic anomaly causes the instruments to go crazy and fail, which then causes the plane to crash?

Given that you've given us little else to go on I can't really say I'm surprised at the lack of replies?

The girl in the video is cute though..

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Now, now... Just because I am American don't turn me into some Zealot - I have an open mind, and think there should be a scientific study into this anomaly. Don't bring your biased beliefs and nationalism here - its really silly to do so. Do you actually think that 300 million Americans are Mental Patients or Religious God fearing Zealots??? Perhaps you should rethink your opinions.

Well definatley 50% of the American population fear god, so that makes them zealots. If you don't fall into this category you won't be offended. It's simple physcology.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well definatley 50% of the American population fear god, so that makes them zealots. If you don't fall into this category you won't be offended. It's simple physcology.

Don't feed the troll

top topics

join