It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Gowns worn by Bush & Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It is just the 2006 outfit for the APEC forum, nothing more. I know this how? I saw broadcasts on the news about it as it was happening. Our PM, John Howard wore the same thing. They wear traditional clothes from wherever the forum is held, and last year it was in Vietnam.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
But I tried to view your source picture and it would not show up when I went to it.
At any rate, Correct me if I am wrong? But what you are trying to tell us is that the symbol is a flower? Is this Correct? If so I do not agree, it looks more like the Masonic Symbol to me. It has straight edges, true degrees. Flowers are more round not with straight edges.
I need to see more up close pictures. Like the ones which are being worn on the gowns, I need to see the gowns close up, need someone who can blow them up so we can see better, from the original picture link I posted this is the best picture I have seen, the images resemble Masonic Symbol not Flower in my opinion.
Thank you for your effort.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I will try to go to a shop where they actually sell this stuff if I have time and I will take a picture.

I have seen (and held) this textile with this design several times myself which they used on other occasions in Vietnam.

The logo looks a bit different when it is printed on the textile. Sometimes, it is even embossed.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
Here it is:

And more on the Golden Lotus.

Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus 2

This is only my opinion.
So What you are saying they got these gowns from the airlines and they thought they were so cool that they kept them on and decided to pose for pictures in them? This seems hard for me to believe. I do believe in the yearly nation gown thing though by different countries, except this Gown seems to have the Masonic Symbol on it. Even the fact that they are wearing gowns at all is just too weird. Especially when there is so much controversy over the fact that they wear these same type of Gowns at the Boeheiman Grove Club where they are said to sacrofice children on a owl ceromony, The cremation of Care they call it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Actually, this logo has several design variations as I have stated. The one being used in the Ao Dai in the picture is bit sharper and pointed. Anyway, it will be a bit difficult just to describe this. As I have said, once I have time, I will take a picture of this actual Ao Dai and will post it here. It is commonly available here.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I will admit I may be wrong, it maybe a flower but the image in the flower has straight edges, it could be the masonic symbol inside the flower, or the symbol made to look like a flower.
I applaud you for your effort, and respect everyones entitled view, in other words I am open-minded and except all explanations for review.
Thank you for your time again.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133

Here it is:

And more on the Golden Lotus.

Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus 2

This is only my opinion.
So What you are saying they got these gowns from the airlines and they thought they were so cool that they kept them on and decided to pose for pictures in them? This seems hard for me to believe. I do believe in the yearly nation gown thing though by different countries, except this Gown seems to have the Masonic Symbol on it. Even the fact that they are wearing gowns at all is just too weird. Especially when there is so much controversy over the fact that they wear these same type of Gowns at the Boeheiman Grove Club where they are said to sacrofice children on a owl ceromony, The cremation of Care they call it.

Oh, c'mon. They DON'T GET THE GOWNS FROM THE AIRLINES???!?!!! They are a traditional part of the APEC Summit. ALL THE DIGNITARIES HAVE TO WEAR THEM FOR A TOKEN PHOTOSHOOT. There are group photos of them in the robes on the Apec website!

There is no conspiracy here... you are looking for one where there is not!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi PHARAOH1133

Thank you for your politeness

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I do respect yours.

Indeed, this is an interesting one. We see strange logos everywhere and it will be worth to take some time once in a while to see what's into these logos.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I need to see more up close pictures.

Look closely at Putins costume, you can see it is flapping open, exposing the gold lining. Look at the symbol on the gold lining.
www.libertypost.org...

Wrapping themselves in gold with masonic symbols, hmmm.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The gowns (Ao Dai's) are not from the Airlines. The Golden Lotus symbol is being used in Vietnam not just by airlines but other entity as well.

The gown (Ao Dai) is a traditional Vietnamese costume, not Airlines.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

I need to see more up close pictures.

Look closely at Putins costume, you can see it is flapping open, exposing the gold lining. Look at the symbol on the gold lining.
www.libertypost.org...

Wrapping themselves in gold with masonic symbols, hmmm.

Maybe I'm seeing things but the inside of putins gown looks like an image of Skull and Bones to me. Thanks for pointing that out Rotator. Does anyone else see it also?
These gowns could be reversable also!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Source

Please follow the link and read.

The leaders slipped the "ao dai", designed in five bright colors and decorated with lotus flowers -- a Vietnamese traditional symbol of nobleness and purity over their businesses suits, giving a look of prestige and dignity. The APEC "ao dai" come in blue, red, yellow and green for male leaders, while women ones had a choice of pink.

Source 2

Chinese President Hu Jintao was in blue, host Vietnamese President Nguyen Minh Triet in yellow, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in red and the Philippines' Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in pink. All have shined when dressing up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting Sunday.

At the tree-covered Van Tue Island in the new ship-shaped National Convention Center's campus, most of leaders from the 21 member economies of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in elegant silk "ao dai" with golden lotus flower patterns lined up for the photo, which is considered symbol of the solidarity in the Asia-Pacific region.

The leaders slipped the "ao dai", designed in five bright colors and decorated with lotus flowers -- a Vietnamese traditional symbol of nobleness and purity over their businesses suits, giving a look of prestige and dignity. The APEC "ao dai" come in blue, red, yellow and green for male leaders, while women ones had a choice of pink.

Clearly stated what are those logos on the Ao dai's used by the world leaders during APEC in Vietnam.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Source

Please follow the link and read.

Source 2

Chinese President Hu Jintao was in blue, host Vietnamese President Nguyen Minh Triet in yellow, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in red and the Philippines' Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in pink. All have shined when dressing up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting Sunday.

At the tree-covered Van Tue Island in the new ship-shaped National Convention Center's campus, most of leaders from the 21 member economies of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in elegant silk "ao dai" with golden lotus flower patterns lined up for the photo, which is considered symbol of the solidarity in the Asia-Pacific region.

Clearly stated what are those logos on the Ao dai's used by the world leaders during APEC in Vietnam.

A symbol inside a symbol or made as a signal to look like a flower, that these are Masonic Symbols, a cry of help from slave workers trying to signal us to the fact that thousands of slave labors are being abused and killed in places like China and Viet Nam alike.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

A symbol inside a symbol or made as a signal to look like a flower, that these are Masonic Symbols, a cry of help from slave workers trying to signal us to the fact that thousands of slave labors are being abused and killed in places like China and Viet Nam alike.

Or... it could be simply what IT IS... which is a harmless symbol on an APEC robe. We talk about denying ignorance here on ATS... and i really hope you read the past 2 pages back to yourself and see what's going on. The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is simply that: A group in regards to the economic policy in the Asia-Pacific region. No shadow governments, no NWO, no Skull and Bones.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Or... it could be simply what IT IS... which is a harmless symbol on an APEC robe. We talk about denying ignorance here on ATS... and i really hope you read the past 2 pages back to yourself and see what's going on. The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is simply that: A group in regards to the economic policy in the Asia-Pacific region. No shadow governments, no NWO, no Skull and Bones.

Check out Alex Jones at PrisonPlanet.tv
There is a conspiracy going on right now for your mind. And if you do not believe it then you are still a sleep.
There are mountains of smoking guns piled sky high. Going back before the JFK assasination. The NWO does exsist, Skull and Bones does exsist, FEMA prison camps do exsist.
So why should I believe they do not, or that these Gowns they are wearing are not some sort of NWO occult. You tell me why. I use to be like you until I seen the Loose Change Video then I woke up my friend you should too.
Good luck to you and God Bless you!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Check out Alex Jones at PrisonPlanet.tv
There is a conspiracy going on right now for your mind. And if you do not believe it then you are still a sleep.
There are mountains of smoking guns piled sky high. Going back before the JFK assasination. The NWO does exsist, Skull and Bones does exsist, FEMA prison camps do exsist.
So why should I believe they do not, or that these Gowns they are wearing are not some sort of NWO occult. You tell me why. I use to be like you until I seen the Loose Change Video then I woke up my friend you should too.
Good luck to you and God Bless you!

*sigh* You missed the point.

I know all about Alex Jones and Infowars.com. I own Martial Law: 9/11 and Terrorstorm.

I agree all of the above you said does exist, but it doesn't mean in every instance. Some things can be innocent, not every organization in the world is out to get you. Be observant, yes, but not paranoid.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I hope you are led down the path of truth, for there is but one direction to go down, which is the true and only way towards good, the other direction is evil, and it is all around us trying to lead us astray.

Have no fear because your PHARAOH1133 is with all of you, and will never leave your side.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

So why should I believe they do not, or that these Gowns they are wearing are not some sort of NWO occult.

If they were NWO symbols I don't think they would wear them so openly for people like ATSers to notice. They would probably just have a small tattoo on their arse or something, not parade around in gowns that pretty much said 'NWO' on them.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So based on the title of the thread and what has been stated in it, it is now known that the NWO's official symbol is the golden lotus or a morph of it and that of the masons. This will be handy knowledge for the future.

I learn something new every day.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Okay this is a case of people seeing what they want to see in something that actually is harmless.
The design on the ao-dai is a golden lotus flower, a traditional symbol. On the interior of the suit (with the gold lining), the flower is white. It isn't a symbol of masonry or a skull and crossbones.

Think realistically... all of them knew they'd be surrounded by press so do you think they'd say "Hey, lets wear our garments of office showing our clear connection to masnory as well as a skull and cross bones"?

IF they were all a part of the NWO, they wouldn't announce loudly in all the papers.
Just step back and try and look at the photo's OBJECTIVELY instead of SUBJECTIVELY.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join