It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Gowns worn by Bush & Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yeah, good eye OP; but this one is definatley benign. No conspiracy in those robes. Just regalia from the host country.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like it has the Masonic symbol within the flower, the straight edges look too much like the masonic Symbols.
These people are brave they got away with 911 didn't they?
So why not just show the world how we are the rulers of the world by wearing such a unified gown. Humm let me see, if I were the president and there was all this stuff going around about Skull and Bones and NWO, so would I, if I were not really involved in these Cults why wouldn't I object to wearing it due to the fact that people might think it is some NWO gown?
You see they are Flaunting it. It's a Gown they are proud of wearing representing or even giving the illusion that yes we are the NWO and everyone wearing one is part of the NWO, it's like wearing A Satanic Robe, A kkk Robe, an Asian Trilateral NWO Gown. Look At How Supreme Court Justice Renquist put Gold Rings on his sleeves on his Black gown, after 911, it a power trip thing, saying oh look at us look at our cool robes, we are the NWO and look at our gowns we're above the world itself and we control everything, look who are members are.
IT"S Not just some custom to be respectfull towards asians.
What if this took place inside the U.S. would it not seem strange? Oh Look our asian friends are coming lets all dress up in their gown attire to be respectfull.
These guys are getting off on wearing them, they do feel proud and special, and I know that they are thinking Oh this is going to freak all the people out, it's to trip us out and they think it is funny.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I hate to say Pharaoh, but you are alone in this one.

I believe as much as the next person on ATS that there is forces in this world out to become a NWO, but in this particular instance you are grasping at straws. You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none.

Google APEC and go to their website. Read about the tradition of the host country's attire. It is being hosted, here, in Australia this year, so when they are forced to wear Stockman's hats and Drizabone coats, you'll see what i mean.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The design on the costume is supposed to represent a lotus but...

The designer

we have sought the way to make the lotus pattern on the cloth become lively as if they are in a three-dimensional space.

They don't say they found a way, they sought.

They failed imo looks more like a masonic symbol.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Pharaoh, the gowns are not KKK, masonic, satanic or any other kind of -ic. They are traditional garments of the host country (just like all the leaders wear every year), and I don't think a lotus flower is an NWO symbol.

I think you really need to look at it objectively (without a predipsosed idea of what it is) than looking at it and thinking "I know this is an NWO symbol"

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
why has bush taken off his wedding ring?

Unless that actually isn't bush....

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
Here it is:

And more on the Golden Lotus.

Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus 2

Thanks Truth...

Why is every thing connected to Masonry at first??
Time and again people claim Bush is a Mason, and hes not. Nor do Masons wear that funny looking wizard outfit..

The golden lotus is no different then the fleur de lis in that from a distance, golden and blurred could look like a square and compass.

Also, to the guy who was talking about the Carpenters union - they are not Masonic in any way, those are simply the tools of their trade they used to represent them selves, they most likely did know what it looked like, but did it anyways for what ever reason. The Masonic symbols are not copyrited and anyone can use them.

NWO .. amazing how fast some people jump to conclusions when they see a man wearing something different "MASON!!" ..
We generally wear suit and tie. Guess that means any one who wears a suit in tie is a Mason right? other then that, what ever thats in your wardrobe. Apparently we are not that different from "normal" people.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I don't think so. It does look similar, but I'm pretty sure it's not the masonic symbol, it's probably some Vietnamese design.

Here's a blowup of the symbol and the Masonic symbol too:

[edit on 3/9/2007 by djohnsto77]

Come to this conclusion : The above shown post by djohnso77 is the best evidence we have here, the photo is still blurry and cannot be seen too well, so therefore until we have an actual blown up picture which can be clearly seen and examined, all opinions are just that, we need evidence, we need to see that photo with the image close up and clear. Until that happens nobody can really convince me.

I would also like to say that I'm really happy that everyone making posts here are being very respectfull towards all persons opinions. So in closing lets move on, maybe someone here can go farther in finding new information on Robes, Gowns, etc..., I think it is a interesting topic.
Again thanks everyone!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Maybe we should let this topic fall off the top 400 board listings.
Not unless someone has something more to add?

Final Note: I voting it does have something to do the the NWO!

[edit on 13-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join