It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected 2012 DNA Change?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
Quick question. Still new to a few things BUT have always wondered.

If earth and our human body frequencies doubled what would happen to us and earth?

A new era of time. Those whose hearts can accept the change will adapt accordingly. It will be beautiful.

AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
As some of you might have heard, some people believe that as 2012 looms nearer, us as humans will undergo a DNA change.

I have officially heard this one million times.

The myans predicted that on Dec 21, 2012 our current world would be destroyed and we will enter the new world.

The mayans created a calendar as a means to keep track of the seasons. It is approximately 5,125 years long, and began in 3114 BC. The end date is December 21, 2012. No mayan texts state or imply that our current world would be destroyed. Why? Because the end of this "Long Count" cycle will instantly be replaced by the beginning of the next.

Wew know that there is a supermasive blackhole at the center of our glaxy. We also know that in some instances of these blackholes, they shoot out and emit particles and radiation back into the universe.

There are many stories about the cosmic change. The first one I heard was about a photon belt that would be passing through our solar system in the same time frame as 2012. But there is no photon belt.

I've also heard that the Suns magnetic poles will reverse suddenly, and that this will somehow change our DNA. Of course, the Sun "spontaneously" switches magnetic poles once every eleven years, and we're still here.

We have also recewntly found a nebulae near the center of our universe that is quite intrigingly in the shape of a double helix DNA strand. Could this be a hint?

A hint from who? Is the universe attempting to communicate with us? What is the universe trying to say? Why doesn't the universe write a book, or go on Oprah? Surely that would reach more minds than an obscure "double helix" nebulae that appears this way as a result of magnetism.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the DNA change/Galactic allignment.

DNA change isn't something i've read much about, but i understand evolution is a process that takes place over millions of years. Cosmic rays have been known to be one cause of DNA mutation, but are also the cause of many other more nefarious things.

It's just my educated opinion!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Bryd, although I respect your intellectual position on the matter, i must disagree that our bodies don't emit photons.

Because in the end... we're all light-beings.

What do you think about this study, credible?

"The detector found that fingernails release 60 photons, fingers release 40 and the palms are the dimmest of all, with 20 photons measured."

source

AAC

Really need the original source to comment. It says "hands emit light" (which is not the same as being penetrated by photons and having photons run around inside the body.) What it doesn't say is "60 photons" over what time period and for how much skin. Is it an average, is it stronger in some and weaker in others? Is it simply measuring radiated heat (the palms have the thickest skin, the fingernails the thinnest.) What happens when you test other parts of the body?

I see followups on this, but they're not peer reviewed papers.
heartspring.net...

I was a bit suspicious when they say that mineral oil brightens it. Oil prevents water from leaving the skin and thus slightly heats up the surrounding area. They hypothesize that the bioluminescence occurs when oxygen hits the skin, but they should recognize that the mineral oil negates their findings.

Finally, it's only reviewed by the "bioluminescence institute." They're not exactly un-objective. I'd like to see it tackled by an independant physicist and biologist. The results really are at odds with their theory and with the data they present. I'd like to see some better data and better measurements (it was called "ultraweak photon").

Holding off on a final say, but as a scientific study, it is sorely lacking and wouldn't have made it past my advisors.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Jones - FYI - I call us the lucky ones - cuz we're diagnosed.

Take care - and take care of yourself. And always remember - it's not your fault that you're sick, and not your fault if you don't get better. But you DO have some power. Just learn what it is and how to use it.

Soficrow, ...

I hope you are right for your sake.

Hmmm. Seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding here. I said:

..I have been tracking diseases that result from mutations for a while - and learned that a) there is a world wide epidemic of chronic disease, b) that result mainly from mutations, which are c) caused by environmental contaminations.

My take on mutation, adaptation and evolution is that the process now is necessary, given that we've altered our planet fundamentally, and at a fundamental level - but not that our species' adaptive evolution is guaranteed by any means.

'Course I do tend to focus on the positive, which might have left the impression that I anticipate the rapture. Or something.

I don't, in fact.

But I do think the ancients were intellectually evolved, informed, educated, and capable of the kind of complex analysis that appears prophetic to those less informed.

With respect to the putative galactic alignment - imo, if there is to be some kind of burst of cosmic or other radiation, the "shift" I anticipate has more to do with overload than divine intervention....

But I hate to be clear about negative shtuff - so let's focus on the positive.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Delta33... Im gonna go with you on this one.

If this galactic alignment occurs every 23-25000 years such as suggested it coinsidently fits with the end of the last iceage.
It conviently also fits with the sudden evolvement of the chromagnon and the "exdus" from africa into other parts of earth at that time.

For some reason man evolved very quickly during the two last alignments, so why shouldnt the same thing happen once again.

The only thing is... how drastic will the change be? I hardly think that it will be the "ooohh I have become pure light", entity flows away into space- kinda thing. That is just farfetched and probably made up by those hopeless fanatics of any religion that has a screw loose or intend to rob peoples pockets)

I'll stand by the spiritual change in the sence that man will evolve his empathic feelings and hopefully act accordingly. That's the way "the new world" should be understood imo. The homo luminous or homo spiritualis is to be understood metaphoricly.
In some sorts I'm also for the idea that the earth as en entity is undergoing change at the moment due to the nearing of the alignment.
And sure... why wouldn't that force some psychical change upon us resulting in disease and mutation. But that supposed to be a good thing right? I know how loss hurts and isnt something you feel you need to evolve as a being. But what if it is?

In my oppinion man's greatest battle is to relieve ourselves from our selfish feelings of "me", my hurt, my money, my wife, my children, my life. Start living the life of being one big entity that we already difined as humanity but got twisted to something that resembles a carebear along the way.

The funny thing is that religion is trying to do this. Unfortunately instead of communicating with eachother, what Im sure religions think they are doing, we try to convince eachother what words to use to define the very same thing we believe in ie. "That's a hammer" "No! That's a remmah!!"

What I hope for to happen is that this occurance, which I'm excited to experience, will somehow have if not a direct genetic influence then a spiritual influence that will make us all find a way to finally let go of differences (read as religions...) and lets us instead gain ultimate empathy.

So... spend the next 6 years diving into yourself without fear and get rid of past aggressions and hate, then I think you should be alright for the ball dec. 21. 2012.

Personally I'm hoping this alignment would atleast give some fancy aurora borealis and not fry us.

/Flice

[edit on 10/3/07 by flice]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Me and my friends for the last year have been feeling the same things, I often lay in bed at night and get heart/chest flutters like sort of twitching ya get on your eye but this lasted about an hr or 2 at a time and was pretty violent, and headaches we have been experiencing is just odd.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
this page...

Link to debunk

He sounds fairly reasonable and how ever much I'd like to believe that something extraordinary happens, I have to believe that nothing will.

As he states late in his conclusion, that the more people want something special to happen in 2012 the more they will act differently when we approach that year and month or so they will in their own way fulfilll their own prophecies because by acting differently the experience of this particular month will seem different from every other month of any year.

I believe that is true. Selfsuggestion is a powerful thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So that means that there's a high chance that I won't get a revelation on why i'm highly sun-resistant although I also have an albino-like skintone, or on why I'm invisible on certain nightvisions and the such?

Bummer.

But then again, these Debunks and ''prophecies'' are based on our perception and knowledge and speculation, no?
What if the Mayans know something we don't, so for all we know.

It might or might not be true.

Only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It might or might not be true.

Only time will tell.

That's right Omega, only time will tell. The civilization of the Maya in my opinion rivals the civilization of the egyptians.

Both had knoweledge or truth that we have not today. I believe that there is something missing in today's life that we lost long ago.

I don't know what it is, but somethings just don't add up.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

In 2012 they'd start a new cycle with everything in synch again. There's no specific predictions for that time.
I thought they predicted the return of Quetzalcoatl at the end of this world cycle, or the beginning of the next cycle.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think that this is a great discussion but I am concerned that there are some of you that might have serious medical problems. I realize that the list of symptoms is very general and vague but some of these can be a sign of a serious medical problem. My wife was treated for migraines for almost two years before we found out that it was an egg-sized tumor, not a change in her DNA.

Just be careful what you choose to believe in, especially when your health is at stake.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uplifted

In 2012 they'd start a new cycle with everything in synch again. There's no specific predictions for that time.
I thought they predicted the return of Quetzalcoatl at the end of this world cycle, or the beginning of the next cycle.

I believe that I read the same thing.

I will try and search for it and post it here.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
JackCash,

I like to read about the possibilities of 2012. Alot of folk have different ideas about what if anything will take place. I feel 'we just don't know.'

If you get a chance you should look up Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero. Just google 'terrence mckenna, timewave, art bell' - and you will get a short and to the point transcript of him on Art Bell.

Without knowing that the Mayan calendar had an end date of 2012 - this guys computer Timewave ends at the exact same date. He gives soft and hard scenerios of what may happen on this end date and believes that as we acccelerate to this date we will experience tachyon radiation (hypothetical particles traveling faster than light).

His thoughts range from millions of time travelers appearing at once, to the complete breakdown of ordinary physics where stars fall from the sky and the dead rise. One can't help but be reminded of the mystery in the bible where it states we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed, in a twinkling of they eye. That sounds like a DNA change to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The facts are this i did get my headaches checked out i had catscans etc.... and nothing. At least 5 of my friends are reporting theses symptoms and when i brought the story up about my health they to said the same thing as we were all shocked, Heart flutters, headaches and a constant buzz in our ears. I dont think this is coincidence.

And please check out Timewave Zero Mckenna is a genious.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, I have been reading the Art Bell transcript with Terrence McKenna ( its easier than listening to it) and the main thing that TM is predicting in 2012 is that is when we are able to time travel. It says nothing about DNA changes, pole shifts, or end of times.

Honestly, I think this guy, Terrence, was reasonably intelligent, did a lot of drugs, and started seeing correlations with things that did not really correlate. That is until he wrote a computer program to make these things line up the way thought they should.

Sorry, I believe more in the Mayans than a drugged-out psuedo-scientist.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Their calendar failed to predict a number of things, including the destruction of their way of life and the Spanish invasion. Nor does it jive with historic events (including ones where we have written records.)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Delta33... Im gonna go with you on this one.

If this galactic alignment occurs every 23-25000 years such as suggested it coinsidently fits with the end of the last iceage.

Actually, it misses it considerbly. The end of the last ice age was 10,000 years ago.

It conviently also fits with the sudden evolvement of the chromagnon and the "exdus" from africa into other parts of earth at that time.

I'm afraid that your timeline source is very, very wrong. Mark that site as "untrustworthy." There's actually no such thing as Cro Magnon man (it's simply homo sapiens sapiens, who was found in a certain area of France.) The fossils date to 40,000 years ago or so (making them way off your timeline) :
en.wikipedia.org...

The "Out of Africa" theory (not proven, but strongly correlated with the fossil record) shows hominids turning slowly into homo sapiens over a 100,000 year periood, ending about 80,000 BC. At about 80,000 BC (not a firm date, could be off by several thousand years) homo sapiens sapiens comes out of Africa and meets and takes over niches where other hominids (Neanderthal) lived:
en.wikipedia.org...

For some reason man evolved very quickly during the two last alignments, so why shouldnt the same thing happen once again.

Ah, but you see, we didn't. And 100,000 years is not terribly fast.

Personally I'm hoping this alignment would atleast give some fancy aurora borealis and not fry us.

No fear of that. Remember, that we're already (and constantly) in "alignment" with the "galactic center." It just rises in the dawn sky at various places throughout the year.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

I have been ill on and off for the last month and this is very very unusual for me. Further my husband who is 32 and has begun to gray in the last two years has also been experiencing strange symptoms. He now feels better and I realize with it being flu season we could just be sick. But I have had horrendous headaches for an entire month.

I also want to add that I feel like I have had this incredible sense of will power. I usually can't stick with anything i.e diet, quitting smoking etc...I have been this way all my life. HOWEVER.

In Dec after smoking for 14 yrs and numerous attempts to quit I just said I'm done it's taken too much from me and I had this very strong feeling to be "clean' inside. I haven't touched a cig in 3 months nor do I have any desire.

I have just had this incredible urge to change myself recently. Out of the blue.

Anyone else experience this of late???

[edit on 9-3-2007 by DDay]

Yes, many of those same things have happened to me since November. I smoked for 8 years and out of the blue just quit and have not touched a smoke since (almost 4 months). I just got over being ill (flu like) but like you I think it was just a bug going around. I did, however, have a serious headache for a solid week a little while back which is unusual. I never get a headache that lasts more than a few hours and even then it is rare. This is the first time in my life that I have had a headache that lasted for 7 days straight. Also I started getting grey hairs a few years back, but I think that is just heriditary.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
JackCash,

I like to read about the possibilities of 2012. Alot of folk have different ideas about what if anything will take place. I feel 'we just don't know.'

If you get a chance you should look up Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero. Just google 'terrence mckenna, timewave, art bell' - and you will get a short and to the point transcript of him on Art Bell.

Without knowing that the Mayan calendar had an end date of 2012 - this guys computer Timewave ends at the exact same date. He gives soft and hard scenerios of what may happen on this end date and believes that as we acccelerate to this date we will experience tachyon radiation (hypothetical particles traveling faster than light).

His thoughts range from millions of time travelers appearing at once, to the complete breakdown of ordinary physics where stars fall from the sky and the dead rise. One can't help but be reminded of the mystery in the bible where it states we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed, in a twinkling of they eye. That sounds like a DNA change to me.

Thanks Myrtales

I will check out that book. I've heard of McKenna before, but haven't dove into his teachings because of the drugs. Maybe it's time to hear all sides of the satory. We shouldn't rule something out before we hear it.

JackCash

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Photons are simply massless particles (an energy-packet of light), and as such they behave with the laws of physics: they go in a straight line. They can't form a "belt."

If this were the case then our universe wouldn't exist... photons are in a unique group as they are the only fundamental particle to have a rest mass... Gravitons (which are believed to "Make gravity work") and Leptons (Which account for electrostatic forces) have no mass and this is why the force of gravity and electrostatics exist throughout the universe. Photons create the strong nuclear force (via hadron interaction) which acts in the area of 1.3fm... much past that distance and their virtual energy transfers out and they vanish... if photons had no mass then the force they exerted would act in the same way as gravity and the universe would be one giant blob with about 100N between every single particle at every single point in this homologous universe...

Photons are affected by gravity (hence why light gets sucked into black holes) and so they should be able to form belts in a similar fashion to any other mass.

And finally...

Your DNA doesn't attract particles of light (photons.) If it did, we could see each other glowing in the dark and the glow could be measured. It'd be hard to get to sleep, too, because every time you closed your eyes, the glow from your eyelids would distract you.

Photons are emitted by every particle of mass in the known universe (bar dark matter) whats more there is a nigh upon an infinite amount as they are emitted in every single direction as the particle that emitted it can interact with any other particle thats around it... true this requires an infinite amount of energy but thats where good ol' Heisenberg uncertainty principle steps in (look it up on Google). So if you could get your eye to within 1.3fm of another person then you might be able to see a glow... but otherwise you wouldn't see anything.
Damn i love A-level physics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join