It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is a link to the individual zapruder film frames of the JFK assassination.

After studying frames at about z284 to z330 or so, you can clearly see the driver turn back towards JFK and shoot him at close range with what appears to be a silver .45 cal. I watched the frames in a "slide show" format (which seems to be the best way to view them). I suggest downloading the complete frames (about 120mb, zip format).

Keep your eye on the driver.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No serious student or researcher of the JFK assassination for the last 40 years has ever subscribed to this lunatic theory.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Did you view the frames I indicated or not? Lunatic theory? I think the "lone gunman" theory is lunacy. You look at the frames and then tell me different.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I watched the frames you pointed out, but I don't see it. I don't believe in the "lone gunman" theory, btw. But I find it hard to believe that the driver did it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Not to mention... who would remain in the car if the driver turned around and shot JFK? They'd all be scrambling for the street.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Not to mention... who would remain in the car if the driver turned around and shot JFK? They'd all be scrambling for the street.

Not even that. Wouldn't Jackie have told someone?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I think Jackie did try and exit the car. Check the film again and see if it makes sense now.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Wouldn't Jackie have told someone?

If they had just murdered your spouse in front of you, and then threatened you, and your entire family with the same if you spoke a word...

I don't know about you, but I'd be inclined to stfu.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
how could he have turned around, fired an accurate shot into Kennedy's head and turned back around without anyone noticing? How could he have done this and still driven straight? The weaving car would have forced people to look at the driver and they would have seen the shooting.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

how could he have turned around, fired an accurate shot into Kennedy's head and turned back around without anyone noticing?

Multiple shooters create confusion and divert attention from the real kill shot. Also, frames are missing in the released copies of the Zapruder film. This is easily proven by calculating run time - frame rate of the camera. There have been numerous studies of this and other alteration of frames.

How could he have done this and still driven straight?

Even though Kennedy and Connelly had both been shot, the driver applies the brake, slowing down to nearly a complete stop. Only when the fatal shot happens does the driver turn and speed away.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I haven't watched the slideshow yet, but I did look at a couple frames around 285. And I believe that if the driver had it all planned, he could very easily have, on cue, whipped around and shot Kennedy and whipped right back into position. We check behind us this way when driving all the time. I know my dad used to be able to whip around and land a pretty accurate blow to us kids sitting in the back seat.

At such short range, it wouldn't have been that hard to be accurate and everyone's attention was ON Kennedy, not what was going on in the rest of the car.

Like I said, I haven't watched yet, but I think it's possible.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think the first two shots were supposed to kill JFK and that the driver was Plan B if you will, just in case these previous attempts were unsuccessful.

If you look at the timing and the explosive final/fatal headshot in the frames, it appears obvious to me the the driver shoots him point blank.

Maybe I'm seeing things.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I haven't seen those frames. I do recall that Bill Hicks used to claim on stage that it was his belief that it was the driver who shot JFK. He is the only other person I have heard propose that theory.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
you know what i see on the frames mentioned in the first post?
someone standing on the lawn filming the car as it passes.
wonder where that film went?

i'm waiting for the big download, now.
god, i hate watching that man's head blow up over and over.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you know what i see on the frames mentioned in the first post?
someone standing on the lawn filming the car as it passes.
wonder where that film went?

That's actually an excellent point. I wonder where that film did go?

I too have a theory on who killed JFK. I'm not sure how I'm going to prove it, but I know that George W. Bush was behind it. I know it I tells ya!

Sorry to go off track. If that other film actually did show up, do you think it would answer one of the greatest mysteries of our time?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
HEY MAN? DO YOU THINK IT WAS THE DRIVER ? SERIOUSLY ? what about Jackie ? Maybe she had a 45 in her purse !! hahaha

Man, you gotta remind yourself that the JFK Assassination has been watched millions of times by millions of people, and out of the blue you say
that the driver kills him ? Man, everyone knows there were AT LEAST two shooters. No offense, but a so simple solution can only discredit you.
If i was to bet on something, what about a gun locked insidethe glovebox which was remotely fired by somebody...hum??? no, it's a joke.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you start watching at frame 225, you will see JFK grab for his neck. Shortly after, John Connelly reacts to being shot and falls back toward his wife. After the head shot to JFK, you can see Connelly look at the driver then duck down. In those frames you will see the driver, William Greer look back twice before firing.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If the driver shot him, wouldn't his head go back and to the right instead of back and to the left? I'm at work so I can't download the frames and watch them at the moment.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The driver's behavior is at least suspicious. There can be no doubt that the murder of JFK was a conspiracy involving criminal elements of the U.S. Government. Regardless of who fired the shot, he was killed because he became a threat to the shadow Government.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Off topic...sorry. Wasn't it JFK that scrapped "Operation Northwoods"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join