It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = No World Order.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Its all relative, we've been slaves to corporations since we started forming communities, nothing has changed.
This is not a New World Order.

There is no secret elite, imo.
There are no powerful juggernaut corporations controlling our destiny.
It's a cliche but i believe we are the masters of our own destiny, if we wish to be.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes, we are slaves to corps ATM.

Yes, there are secrete elite ATM.

I'm sry refer to my previous post for the sollution.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I'm sry refer to my previous post for the sollution.

I already have the solution, refer to my original post.

thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
New World Order, nah sorry dont think so.
What's so new, the same crap happening now as there was 100 yrs ago, 500 yrs ago, 1000 yrs ago. whats so new.

Nothing.

No World Order is a much better description, you cant tell me that any one person or group is in charge of what is happening on this planet. It's pure chaos, how can anyone imagine that an elite group can possibly control any of this, what resources would it take to steer something of that size, multi nationals can barely control themselves let alone the rest of the planet.

Politicians are greedy, self indulgent narcissists for the most part, not a brain cell to rub between them.

The Windsors, smart enough to direct a conspiracy of this magnitude, give me a break, Prince Charles prefers women who resemble horses.

Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc, they've got enough problems thank you very much without worrying about what to do with the rest of the 6,581,013,888 people on the planet.

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful. What do they get out of it, more wealth and power, hardly.

NWO is a cop out for paranoid individuals who are too gutless to take control of their own lives and do something about the mess this planets in, WAKE UP, GET UP, DO SOMETHING.

Change the world, YOU have the power.

OK...

So your solution is to deny existence.

Great idea, hope it works out for ya.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

OK...

So your solution is to deny existence.

Great idea, hope it works out for ya.

How is this denying existance,

originally posted by mojo4saleWAKE UP, GET UP, DO SOMETHING.

Sounds like an action statement not denial, try reading the whole post next time.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why don't you suggest how we change the world then?

I already have and I have given a realistic solution. Your turn.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why don't you suggest how we change the world then?

I already have and I have given a realistic solution. Your turn.

Hmmm see above post, not enough, ok then.

Work hard.
Raise your family to respect the planet and the flora and fauna on it.
Help others less fortunate than yourself.
Look after yourself so that your able to do the things above.
If you think you can make a difference then you probably can, even if you cant you may as well try.
Believe that you are the master of your own destiny, no secret cabal tells me what to do each day, if you dont like the way things are heading do something about it.
Most of all enjoy life, share your enjoyment with others and take fairy storys for what they are, fairy story's.

If all else fails and there really is a NWO get really drunk on snakebites, fill your car with fertilizer and diesel and take the b#*#*#*s out.

Its all ive got and i prefer it to your solution, thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You, my friend, are living in a denial fantasy world full of fairy tales.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think mojo4sale just loves seeing himself talked about on the internet.

You sir, have no clue at all what you're talking about. You're "I'm more intelligent and superior" attitude throws every argument you have right out the window.

People who were once part of this group and got out have admitted it's all true and they've been controlling everything for hundreds of years.

Both the Bushs have made speeches talking about how much better we'd all be under a one world government. A New World Order in their exact words.

I'm not even going to argue this with you. I'll be wasting my time. You just like seeing yourself talked about on the internet and enjoy getting a rise out of people. You talk trash from behind the safety of a monitor and that's all you know how to do.

If you're wanting facts to be posted to prove you wrong then I'll wait for the people with all the knowledge on the subject come into this thread an make you wish you never started this argument.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You, my friend, are living in a denial fantasy world full of fairy tales.

Yeh, pretty cheesy i know, but it works for me, laugh all you want.

Guess what i'm not the one who believes in the Big Bad Wolf.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
I think mojo4sale just loves seeing himself talked about on the internet.

You sir, have no clue at all what you're talking about. You're "I'm more intelligent and superior" attitude throws every argument you have right out the window.

People who were once part of this group and got out have admitted it's all true and they've been controlling everything for hundreds of years.

Both the Bushs have made speeches talking about how much better we'd all be under a one world government. A New World Order in their exact words.

I'm not even going to argue this with you. I'll be wasting my time. You just like seeing yourself talked about on the internet and enjoy getting a rise out of people. You talk trash from behind the safety of a monitor and that's all you know how to do.

If you're wanting facts to be posted to prove you wrong then I'll wait for the people with all the knowledge on the subject come into this thread an make you wish you never started this argument.

Wow you know all about me.

I'm certainly not more intelligent or superior to anyone, i just happen to think this whole NWO thing is a crock. Sorry for having an opinion mate.

So i should believe everything the Bush's say now, ok, this is getting weird.

Who's talking trash now from behind the safety of a monitor?

Who the hell is talking about me on the internet. Got a link, hope it's all good i'm pretty vain like that.

Bring on the facts, said it before and i'll say it again in case you didnt bother to read the whole thread, i'm more than happy to be proven wrong.
How about you.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I say its No World Order. It makes sense :-)

[edit on 8-3-2007 by jwater88]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What's so new, the same crap happening now as there was 100 yrs ago, 500 yrs ago, 1000 yrs ago. whats so new.

Yes, there’s always been an elite. Of course that’s not new.

No World Order is a much better description, you cant tell me that any one person or group is in charge of what is happening on this planet.

How about groups, would you go for that? Of course these people compete with each other for the same resources.

It's pure chaos, how can anyone imagine that an elite group can possibly control any of this, what resources would it take to steer something of that size, multi nationals can barely control themselves let alone the rest of the planet.

You claim to have researched this!!
That’s exactly what the NWO is, making easier for corporations to rape natural resources world wide. Call it globalization if you want.

Prince Charles prefers women who resemble horses.

Wow! What a great argument. What is this fifth grade….

Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc, they've got enough problems thank you very much without worrying about what to do with the rest of the 6,581,013,888 people on the planet.

Zero sum game my friend. They have to get the wealth from someone else – the other 6,581,013,888 people.

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful.

So you’re saying the rich have enough and don’t want anymore? This as to be one of the most naïve statement I’ve heard in a while. Just think about this a second.

NWO is a cop out for paranoid individuals who are too gutless to take control of their own lives and do something about the mess this planets in, WAKE UP, GET UP, DO SOMETHING.

This is claim every month on ATS. Blame the victim. Maybe the jews caused the Holocaust? IF YOU have the power to change the world, why haven’t YOU done it? Why are people still dying in Iraq?

If they are smart enough to control the biggest conspiracy in mankinds history you'd think they'd be able to do a better job of it.

I see no indication that they are failing, you?

No need to safeguard their wealth is there if they own the Federal Reserve.

Because they work together in loose affiliation. they compete with each other. Why aren’t you getting this.

Have you researched it, many posters here do believe it to be a "nefarious underworld agency". Just have a look through some of the threads in this forum. I didnt invent this concept of an evil elite group plotting /steering our lives i'm merely commenting on it.

Change that to “nefarious underworld competing agencies” And then you’ll get closer to hit. Like mentioned previously, you are debating a strawman.

Its all relative, we've been slaves to corporations since we started forming communities, nothing has changed.

Oh ya the great Sumerian Trading Company. Dude, you claim to have researched this.

There is no secret elite, imo.
There are no powerful juggernaut corporations controlling our destiny.

Again it’s not about controlling our destiny, more about influencing our destiny. Are you saying the oil companies have no control whatsoever over our lives? What about the great food companies?

It's a cliche but i believe we are the masters of our own destiny, if we wish to be.

It’s very cliché, and getting very old here on ATS. Look for yourself, every 2 weeks, there’s a bozo who claims the NWO is good.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

NWO = control of all national resources by a group of unified corps.

From oil to water it will all be controlled and sad enough it will all have to be controlled.

With the population at the size it is its only a matter of time before we all become slaves to corporations.

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO HUGE MAN RUN SLAVE FACTORIES IS...

obviously...

Machine run factories watched over by men.

But what will happen to all the jobs for men you ask?

Well there will be many less men, I'm afraid.

The reason is:

In order for man to NOT be slaves of corporations is to have less men and MORE MACHINES! Lets face the facts. The global pop needs to drop. SRY!

At this point in time if you really do support a solution for a better world...
and if you really don't want to see many of your fellow human beings enslaved....
...in factories, at wallmart, in fast food restaurants...
...then you will support a global population reduction.

WWIII is coming folks. Global warming is coming folks. ET intervention is coming as well. Nuclear war will not happen but a population reduction will!

MEN WILL NOT BE SLAVES!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Techsnow]

well that kind of ruined my nite, but the sad fact is that the world is vastly overpopulated (serious problem that is rarely addressed) and the only solution is WWIII we are an imperfect species with an imperfect dilema and may somebody more advanced than us help us PLEASE.

to the OP i agree that a lot of people don't take charge of there own lives and you have a point there but the mess we are in can't be taken care of based on just people taking charge of there lives, we are neck deep in the deep #, it has happened before, it is happening again, GOOD LUCK

i hope in our next try human nature is some how overidden or changes so we can get pleasure from giving to others and living in peace somehow

unfortunately that omlet will be served from a lot of broken eggs

ok now i am going to find the nearest hill and start digging perpendicular to it as deep as i can ( with canned tuna bottled water and quaker oatmeal packs/ also lots of vitamin C and garlic cloves for immune system) maybe a 19 year old brazilian chick, some guns and um that about cover's things.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Yes, there’s always been an elite. Of course that’s not new.

So why is it a new world order.

How about groups, would you go for that? Of course these people compete with each other for the same resources.

And this is New.

You claim to have researched this!!
That’s exactly what the NWO is, making easier for corporations to rape natural resources world wide. Call it globalization if you want.

And there smart enough to do this yet not smart enough to realise that our natural resources are finite.

originally posted by mojo4salePrince Charles prefers women who resemble horses.

Wow! What a great argument. What is this fifth grade….

My sense of humour, dont like it, oh well. I never claim to be funny though i try.

Zero sum game my friend. They have to get the wealth from someone else – the other 6,581,013,888 people.

Ohh is that how it works.

So you’re saying the rich have enough and don’t want anymore? This as to be one of the most naïve statement I’ve heard in a while. Just think about this a second.

No, im saying theres a limit to how much power and wealth you can have, at some point more means nothing to those who have everything. Thats what i think whether you like it or not, even after thinking it over for a second.

This is claim every month on ATS. Blame the victim. Maybe the jews caused the Holocaust? IF YOU have the power to change the world, why haven’t YOU done it? Why are people still dying in Iraq?

What victim, where the hell was the jews and the holocaust used in any of my posts, dont make me out to be something i'm not, Dude!

Why are people still dying anywhere, its nature, its also in our nature.
I do change the world every day, it may only be a little bit at a time, but its my little bit of the world and i'm pretty happy with it.

I see no indication that they are failing, you?

Not what i'd call success.

Why aren’t you getting this.

Because it doesnt make sense to me.

Change that to “nefarious underworld competing agencies” And then you’ll get closer to hit. Like mentioned previously, you are debating a strawman.

No worries, guess i'll just have to keep debating with the strawman then. Whats the Lion and the Tinman up to.

Oh ya the great Sumerian Trading Company. Dude, you claim to have researched this.

Didnt you just say that there's always been a ruling elite.

Again it’s not about controlling our destiny, more about influencing our destiny.

And theres a difference.

It’s very cliché, and getting very old here on ATS. Look for yourself, every 2 weeks, there’s a bozo who claims the NWO is good.

There cliche's for a reason, they make sense.

Now theres a bozo (me) claiming there is no NWO, so what, it's a discussion forum, or do you only want to talk to people who believe in everything you do.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
the sad fact is that the world is vastly overpopulated (serious problem that is rarely addressed)

This is the kind of non-sense the NWO would like you to believe.
Vastly overpopulated? How? Where?

Have you ever been to Kansas? You could drive for hours and not see a single person.
I have heard that the entire population of the world would fit in the smallest of our 50 states.
Do you think we are running out of food? Americans throw away enough food to feed the world daily.
Where do you get the notion that we are 'vastly overpopulated'?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

to the OP i agree that a lot of people don't take charge of there own lives and you have a point there but the mess we are in can't be taken care of based on just people taking charge of there lives, we are neck deep in the deep #, it has happened before, it is happening again, GOOD LUCK

I know, over simplification on my part. Just trying to make a point.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
mojo4sale, I can see you are trying to use some sense but let me tell you basic fact.

What do people with power want? more power.
More power=one world government

What are people with power afraid of? loosing their power.
Prevent loosing power=facist, no freedom one world government

So there you have it, the reason why there is a new world order.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

So why is it a new world order.

Ok I get the what you mean by they’re isn’t any new world order, in the sense that they’ve always been playing the same game. (the plutocrats)

And there smart enough to do this yet not smart enough to realise that our natural resources are finite.

They know about it of course, and if you read any of Wade Frazier’s post you know that there is an energy consortium making sure that there isn’t alternative energy develop that could threatened their power. They want to squeeze every single resource at a maximum profit for themselves. Would it be below them to artificially restrict supply? See the smartest Guys in the Room. (Enron)

Ohh is that how it works.

What do you think? There’s one planet, we all share it. The only way for someone to gain something is to take it from someone else. no?

No, im saying theres a limit to how much power and wealth you can have, at some point more means nothing to those who have everything. Thats what i think whether you like it or not, even after thinking it over for a second.

However, if they are not on the lookout their fortunes will quickly become diluted by competing dynasties. The only way to stay on top is to keep growing, or to keep others down.

What victim, where the hell was the jews and the holocaust used in any of my posts, dont make me out to be something i'm not, Dude!

Reread my post, I used it as an example of blaming the victim for the crimes. And we are the victim.

Why are people still dying anywhere, its nature, its also in our nature.
I do change the world every day, it may only be a little bit at a time, but its my little bit of the world and i'm pretty happy with it.

There’s nothing natural about war. (I guess you could debate that men is from nature, therefore war is natural, but hopefully you won’t)

And that is the point. You claim there is no New World Order, yet you yourself admit that you can only do “a little bit a time.” Yet David Rockefeller, with the same effort, actually does change things. That’s why conspiracy theorists say Rockefeller is part of the New World Order, and they don’t mention Mojo4Sale. Of course this being an anonymous forum, you could be David Rockefeller, and I wouldn’t know.

About 7 members of the New World Order together could stop the war in Iraq. Say for example George Bush decided the war was over, several men from the banking industry could decide they are no longer financing it, several men from the armament could decide they are no longer building and selling weapons. – That’s it no more war in Iraq. Although, surely someone would spring up and take up all these roles and thing would continue as they always did. My point is, these 7 men together have the ability for change. (albeit not permanent) and you Mojo4Sale don’t have the power to do this. You are not NWO.

Not what i'd call success.

Globalization = success

No worries, guess i'll just have to keep debating with the strawman then. Whats the Lion and the Tinman up to.

Wizard of Oz is actually a critique of the Gold Standard. But that’s probably beyond the scope of this thread.

Now theres a bozo (me) claiming there is no NWO, so what, it's a discussion forum, or do you only want to talk to people who believe in everything you do.

Did I say I wanted to stop discussing this?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Why would wealthy and powerful individuals want to take over the World, they are already wealthy and powerful. What do they get out of it, more wealth and power, hardly.

You raise an interesting point in my opinion. I think the problem is that people are so disconnected that there seems to be no possible way of doing anything about whatever it is thats keeping us "down." Maybe there is no NWO and everything is a random cataclysm of events and the only things we can do about it is think happy thoughts, I can't argue with you and you know I would never be able to change your mind.

However, let me just quickly run through my reasons for thinking the NWO is a viable entity. For me it starts with 9/11 (I'm relatively young and wasn't as aware of previous events). Once you get to thinking that 9/11 could've been an inside job, it's as if the mind becomes aware that hypocritical and destructive events are very much happening and effecting us. It's like everything we were taught about freedom and democracy was a carefully crafted lie purposely created for a reason that's I could only hypothesize about.

I don't think there is a satiation point for wealth and money; a point where an "addict" would lost interest. Maybe this has been going on forever so it's not exactly new, what is new is the interconnectedness of the world due to increased technology. The biggest fear is that the ultimate goal is to continue to industrialize the world to the point where maximum profit can be gained without too many people getting in the way.

I agree with you that wealth is an illusion (at least I think that's what you were getting at), so what's the ultimate point? I guess you find it cliche to think that anyone would want supreme power over us, and that people who do think that have taken Orwell too seriously. In my personal experience, living one's life without worrying about it does not allow one to escape from increasing health, economic and political problems. I'd be afraid to raise children these days as they are indoctirinated (sp?) at school while the parent is working to make ends meet. All the while your relationship with your spouse is deteriorating, and in the end you end up lonely, old and useless (not to imply old people are useless, just in our society they are not well respected).

Sorry for rambling, I'm interested in what everyone's saying here and and like to read myself talk. To get to the point I think that what is happening is that for some reason people are sacrificing their personal integrity for some illusionary life that is rapidly destructing, and that is the bottom line. I don't exactly know who or what is responsible but I believe it does help at the very least to be aware of it.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join