It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = No World Order.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Listen, whether the New World Order is a reality or not isn't the point, even though that's the alleged topic of this thread.

I don't know very many of the powerful and wealthy to just stop when they reach a certain point. They are generally ambitious workaholics with big dreams and a lot of passion for what they do. This tells me there is no such thing as "enough power" when we're talking about the kind of power one would need to yield in order to control world events.

Bohemian Grove holds a very privately guarded two week event to some of the most powerful men on the planet. This is not speculation, and has happened annually for well over one hundred years.

So, what are all these rich, powerful and influential guys doing for two weeks in the middle of nowhere in California? Some think they're blowing off steam, others stay they're plotting world domination. My answer is somewhere in between the two.

I've never been rich and powerful. If I was, i bet i'd see other men of my same power and wealth more as brothers than enemies. The only way i could be myself would be around people like myself. So i'm sure they blow off steam AND talk business. How couldn't you? Why wouldn't you?

With regard to a one world government, i believe that will happen, and i honestly believe it will be the best thing for our civilization. i do not believe it will happen in my life time (i'm only 29), simply because the act of unifying the nations of the world just isn't going to be possible in the near future. How can we pretend the one world government is just around the corner when the entire European Union hasn't even accepted the Euro? Our own states can't agree on gay marriage, abortion, stem cell research. The citizens of North Korea believe THEY live in paradise compared to the rest of the world. There are just too many differences to be talking about any kind of unification.

So, while i believe that a new world order could one day come to fruition, i won't be marking on my next Long Count Calendar!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thank you kwyjibo, excellent post,

originally posted by kwyjiboYou raise an interesting point in my opinion. I think the problem is that people are so disconnected that there seems to be no possible way of doing anything about whatever it is thats keeping us "down." Maybe there is no NWO and everything is a random cataclysm of events and the only things we can do about it is think happy thoughts, I can't argue with you and you know I would never be able to change your mind.

Here's what i think, no one is keeping "us" down. I'm reasonably successful in my work, i have a great family, within reason i can do just about anything i want. I do believe that most major events that have shaped who we are and where were at, have been random, chaotic even, without rhyme or reason. And likewise i may never be able to change your mind or any of the other posters to this thread, i'm not trying to, i'm commenting on something that i believe is a fallacy.

originally posted by kwyjiboHowever, let me just quickly run through my reasons for thinking the NWO is a viable entity. For me it starts with 9/11 (I'm relatively young and wasn't as aware of previous events). Once you get to thinking that 9/11 could've been an inside job, it's as if the mind becomes aware that hypocritical and destructive events are very much happening and effecting us. It's like everything we were taught about freedom and democracy was a carefully crafted lie purposely created for a reason that's I could only hypothesize about.

Dont get me wrong, just because i dont believe there is a NWO does not mean that i dont think that there have been and will continue to be conspiracy's and plots to advance certain agenda's i just dont believe it all ties in to some elite group controlling it all. Hmm was i just rambling, hope you get the gist of that.

originally posted by kwyjiboI don't think there is a satiation point for wealth and money; a point where an "addict" would lost interest. Maybe this has been going on forever so it's not exactly new, what is new is the interconnectedness of the world due to increased technology. The biggest fear is that the ultimate goal is to continue to industrialize the world to the point where maximum profit can be gained without too many people getting in the way.

The ease of communication and travel around the world and the boom in technology and science only increases the chance of random chaotic events of greater magnitude occuring, completely out of the control of a select few. Does that make sense.

originally posted by kwyjiboI agree with you that wealth is an illusion (at least I think that's what you were getting at), so what's the ultimate point? I guess you find it cliche to think that anyone would want supreme power over us, and that people who do think that have taken Orwell too seriously. In my personal experience, living one's life without worrying about it does not allow one to escape from increasing health, economic and political problems. I'd be afraid to raise children these days as they are indoctirinated (sp?) at school while the parent is working to make ends meet. All the while your relationship with your spouse is deteriorating, and in the end you end up lonely, old and useless (not to imply old people are useless, just in our society they are not well respected).

Yep, thats what i was getting at but i get lost in my own head sometimes.
No i dont, i'm sure there are many people who would love to have ultimate power, me included, i just dont think its attainable. And sure who can go through life not worrying, ive got 4 kids i'm constantly worried
but these are things i can control, they are not being forced on me by an elitist group.

originally posted by kwyjiboSorry for rambling, I'm interested in what everyone's saying here and and like to read myself talk.

Its all good, according to an earlier poster i only started this thread to read my username on the internet. Man i must lead a sad and lonely existance.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
I do believe that most major events that have shaped who we are and where were at, have been random, chaotic even, without rhyme or reason.

Wars are the result of human decision, and a very small minority of humans actually take this decision. They are far from being just “random” event.

For example is World War 2 attributable to the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand or was it attributable to oil?. (yet again) I’ll go with the latter, either way it’s not a random event.

Dont get me wrong, just because i dont believe there is a NWO does not mean that i dont think that there have been and will continue to be conspiracy's and plots to advance certain agenda's i just dont believe it all ties in to some elite group controlling it all

I’m with you on that, it’s certainly not just one group

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The corporate powers are the NWO. Eventually the worlds companies will be 2 per sector, of course they need to give us the feeling of choice by letting us choose between the two companies.

Take a look at how many company mergers have happened over the past 15 years and ALSO the types of laws that have been passed to makes things even harder for the little guy to compete.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i got a friend just like you mojo4sale he allso belives everything they tell him to belive

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi Mojo, Whilst I can respect your views on this matter I cannot understand the logic of not believing in an idea and then asking others to prove that the idea exists.

Also your statement that multi nationals do not control our future's maybe you could comment on Monsanto and their sterial seed growth, Drug companies and their impact on society, micro chipping of the populace I could give you many more but I dont want to burden you with too much.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i see you still havent checked out the old world order. i bet you havent even thought about researching the history that i told you to. you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As with the first two World Wars the next one will be used to bring about major social and economical change!!! As our civilization advances we need a way to bring about unity throughout the world!! The wealthy are the ones that control our daily lives!! It is money that truly does rule the planet!! Thing where we would all be without a currency to drive the population!! I think that there are people that control the money that want to control the population with it!! They want us to bring about a New World Order, and a one world government!! Watch it will happen, It's started with the Euro, next it will be the North American Union and all they need next is another major war to allow other countries in the world to become part of it!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the Order of the Black Cloak?
I was told they are an anti-illumnati group and that they are really active on the east coast and in D.C. and someone else told me that they are part of the illuminati and to just forget about them. I went to their adlledged website, thehide.org, it was kinda spooky but really didnt say anything except that their real name was hidden. And then a bunch of weird instructions on finding them. Can anyone out there tell me anything about them. I cant find anything on Google or Yahoo
Eric

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by ConspiracyNut23 Wars are the result of human decision, and a very small minority of humans actually take this decision. They are far from being just “random” event.

For example is World War 2 attributable to the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand or was it attributable to oil?. (yet again) I’ll go with the latter, either way it’s not a random event.

Of course wars are a Human decision, what about the wars that ants undertake against each other, birds that attack other birds, there are many examples of Animals warring with each other in nature, is this also part of the grand plan? No doubt there are varying reasons for wars, religion and resources being the biggest throughout history, to suggest that they are all part of a grand plan is just to hard for me to swallow.
Thanks for the u2u.

originally posted by leafer The corporate powers are the NWO. Eventually the worlds companies will be 2 per sector, of course they need to give us the feeling of choice by letting us choose between the two companies.

Take a look at how many company mergers have happened over the past 15 years and ALSO the types of laws that have been passed to makes things even harder for the little guy to compete

There are currently around 946 billionaires world wide, are they all part of this plot, keep in mind that these men and women are from all walks of life, religions, ethnicity. I'm no lover of global corporations but to suggest some ulterior motive other than increasing dividends for share holders is beyond me.

originally posted by dahl i got a friend just like you mojo4sale he allso belives everything they tell him to belive

And you believe in the Big Bad Wolf, your point is, or was it just a cheap shot one liner.
Added this so it isnt a cheap shot one liner.

originally posted by magicmushroom Hi Mojo, Whilst I can respect your views on this matter I cannot understand the logic of not believing in an idea and then asking others to prove that the idea exists.

Also your statement that multi nationals do not control our future's maybe you could comment on Monsanto and their sterial seed growth, Drug companies and their impact on society, micro chipping of the populace I could give you many more but I dont want to burden you with too much.

Its not the Idea as such that i dont believe, of course one world governments have been an idea for millenia, its not New. But there are some who suggests that this Govt is already pulling the strings, that is what i dont believe.
They do control our lives to some extent, we all use their products or services, we wouldnt be here chatting now if they didnt, they just dont control it to the extent that you think, thats just my opinion.

originally posted by Funkydungi see you still havent checked out the old world order. i bet you havent even thought about researching the history that i told you to. you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink .

So sorry mate, hard to believe i know but ive got a life and responsibility's, cant spend 24hrs a day on here, much as i'd like too.
No i'm not going to bother researching the history you posted, i've been an avid history (ancient civs) nut for many years, its what first bought me to ATS. I dont need to revisit stuff ive already passed on as having no substance.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all but ive been busy changing the World.

Mojo.

[edit on 9/3/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Of course wars are a Human decision, what about the wars that ants undertake against each other, birds that attack other birds, there are many examples of Animals warring with each other in nature, is this also part of the grand plan?

Good point! I should’ve thought of that… I’m currently reading Thoreau’s Walden; or, life in the woods (love Amazon) in an attempt to find such examples in nature. I think I want to move in a wigwam.
an impeccable read so far.

No doubt there are varying reasons for wars, religion and resources being the biggest throughout history, to suggest that they are all part of a grand plan is just to hard for me to swallow.

That is part of the “Grand Plan”. – to steal these resources from the local population. I assume you don’t believe the US is in Iraq restoring democracy. It just happens to be sitting on a crapload of oil which we appear to be running low of. This is indeed a “Grand Plan”, and the formulation of this plan receives no input from us, the little guys. These decisions are made by an infinitely small minority, but have a great impact on our daily lives.

This same minority are able to institutionalize their power. Meaning they push through systems and laws that can maintains the ruling class’ power. That’s why we have the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the WB, corporations, encrypted tax laws and trusts that do little or nothing to help the masses. In fact those very institutions are used by the elites to keep the lower classes down.

Then you have the CIA and other intelligence agencies assuring that governments worldwide are “corporate-friendly”, or else these governments are overthrown and replace by a more corporate-friendly regime.

All part of “the Grand Plan”

BTW, did you miss my post on the previous page. (I know it’s rather long so you’re welcome to ignore it
)

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericrolan
Has anyone heard of the Order of the Black Cloak?

Why don't you visit the person who opened the site? Or hell... phone him

Domain Name: thehide.org

Registrar: Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR)

Name: (I'll keep his name private)
Organization: Private Registration US
Address 1: P O Box 99800
City: EmeryVille
State: CA
Zip: 94662
Phone: +1.5105952002

Thank god for Who.is www.who.is...

Good luck on finding out more.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
"That is part of the “Grand Plan”"

When did the "Great Plan" start?, was Ghengis Khan part of this plan?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
how do you think the united states figures into the "grand plan"

i mean after 9/11 and the erosion of some our rights do you see any changes in the quality of life for the average person

or will the effects of these law changes primarily only be felt during say a "martial law"/ police state

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Whether or not it's controlled by an "Elite Group", it's still happening - the signs are everywhere.

You just can't accept that democracy won't last forever.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
"That is part of the “Grand Plan”"

When did the "Great Plan" start?, was Ghengis Khan part of this plan?

ive already answered that question. reread my posts.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
oh right will do, wasnt actually qouting yourself though.

Ok i re-read your posts, and well i dont actually see any information that connects Ghengis Khan with the ancient/new world order. Can you explain what role he played?

also 5,000 years ago was about 3,000 BC the neolithic period has just ended Troy was supposedly founded and the first Pharohs started cropping up. Though known civilization was already going on for about 3,000 years prior. Who founded this order and what did they do?, like what was their initial political aspirations and actions and where did they come from, the americas?, china? the middle east?, europe?

Oh right sorry i see you said it all started in Babylon, ok my mistake, but Babylon isnt 5,000 years old, more like 4 and even then it had no real power on a global scale untill Hammurabi. Can you explain what Hammurabi and Ghengis Khan were trying to acheive, and how it was under the control of the NWo, or did Hammurabi created the NWO?

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Starvald]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
Who founded this order and what did they do?, like what was their initial political aspirations and actions and where did they come from, the americas?, china? the middle east?, europe?

The NWO isn’t an order. (as in a secret society) - It’s a way of thinking.

You could say that the first Neanderthal bully, who realized he could bully others instead of hunting his own food, was the founder of the NWO.

See:
D.L. Cuddy: Chronological History of the New World Order

And see here to see how they all work together:

They Rule (Flash player required)

Both of these links are excellent.

[edit on 11/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by ConspiracyNut23BTW, did you miss my post on the previous page. (I know it’s rather long so you’re welcome to ignore it

Sorry ConspiracyNut23, i didnt miss your previous post just had to reply to a heap of others, is this the post you meant.

originally posted by ConspiracyNut23 They know about it of course, and if you read any of Wade Frazier’s post you know that there is an energy consortium making sure that there isn’t alternative energy develop that could threatened their power. They want to squeeze every single resource at a maximum profit for themselves. Would it be below them to artificially restrict supply? See the smartest Guys in the Room. (Enron)

One of the newest players in Billionaire row in Australia has made all his wealth from solar energy, why would they allow this if they are restricting the development of alternative energy. Wind farms are cropping up all over Australia as we speak, why arent the consortiums stopping this.

originally posted by ConspiracyNut23 However, if they are not on the lookout their fortunes will quickly become diluted by competing dynasties. The only way to stay on top is to keep growing, or to keep others down.

Ahh here youve said it, competing dynasty's. Are they part of the one world govt or not, if they are why would they be competing, makes no sense. How many groups are part of this one world govt, who wields the ultimate vote, how can a one world govt control whats happens on the planet if they are competing against each other, where is their focus?

originally posted by ConspiracyNut23 There’s nothing natural about war. (I guess you could debate that men is from nature, therefore war is natural, but hopefully you won’t)

And that is the point. You claim there is no New World Order, yet you yourself admit that you can only do “a little bit a time.” Yet David Rockefeller, with the same effort, actually does change things. That’s why conspiracy theorists say Rockefeller is part of the New World Order, and they don’t mention Mojo4Sale. Of course this being an anonymous forum, you could be David Rockefeller, and I wouldn’t know.

About 7 members of the New World Order together could stop the war in Iraq. Say for example George Bush decided the war was over, several men from the banking industry could decide they are no longer financing it, several men from the armament could decide they are no longer building and selling weapons. – That’s it no more war in Iraq. Although, surely someone would spring up and take up all these roles and thing would continue as they always did. My point is, these 7 men together have the ability for change. (albeit not permanent) and you Mojo4Sale don’t have the power to do this. You are not NWO.

A. Actually war is a natural event throughout the animal kingdom, over the same things we war over, territory and resources, except perhaps for religion, which is a man made convenience.

B. 200,000 people marching on parliament house for a change in legislation will get things changed, sure it takes alot more of us than say a Murdoch or Rockefeller, but we still do have the power to bring about change, apathy is the biggest enemy of the people. Psst i let you in on a little secret so you can rest easy, i'm not David Rockefeller.

C. Sure they could, i agree, but as you said the war will continue in some way even if the US decided to leave, the insurgents arent going to stop because Bush say's so, nor are the terrorists, some one else with an eye to making a quid will quickly fill the void. Now if there was a true one world govt this would not be the case.

originally posted by Joshua Crick Whether or not it's controlled by an "Elite Group", it's still happening - the signs are everywhere.

You just can't accept that democracy won't last forever.

Actually i dont believe that Democracy as we know it will last for ever, an Empire ruled by an idiot savant, his robot butler and a senate of the many alien worlds that we invade is our ultimate destiny, but thats 3500 years from now.

Yes the NWO as an idea is not NEW and may in fact figure in our future it just is not figuring in the present.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

is this the post you meant.

Yes.

Wind farms are cropping up all over Australia as we speak, why arent the consortiums stopping this.

I have put the question to Wade himself in this thread. He is quite knowledgeable and will be able to answer the question better than I ever could. I’ll try to comment on your other questions later tonight.

[edit on 12/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join