It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Favorite Photo's of Military Aircraft

page: 2
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
this is far my top aircraft...full of history and pride and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when i look at it.




posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
New to posting pics so if this does not work, let me know how to do it please!

Sorry I had to edit because it did not work. Can somebody u2u me to instruct me how to put a pic into this space??? By the way, I use a Mac if that is of importance.

Thanks and Peace, Mondo "internet-illiterate" Giwa


[edit on 6-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]


First off props on the Mac Mondo. I've been using apple computers for well over 10 years now and had very little problems. Secondly it shouldn't effect your ability to post images. Now was your question directed to posting a link or was it putting an Image directly up?

If the question was about embedding pictures directly up on to the thread here is ATS step by step.

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

What your looking for is towards the bottom of the page.

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH

First off props on the Mac Mondo. I've been using apple computers for well over 10 years now and had very little problems. Secondly it shouldn't effect your ability to post images. Now was your question directed to posting a link or was it putting an Image directly up?

Canada,

Actually both I suppose..but more directly the images themselves! I have some pics in my files on my computer here but can't seem to figure out how to get 'em up here?
They are in my Finder and under afile I created for desktop pics!?
Thanks for the help Canada, I really appreciate it!

Thanks and Peace, Mondo



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Actually both I suppose..but more directly the images themselves! I have some pics in my files on my computer here but can't seem to figure out how to get 'em up here?
They are in my Finder and under afile I created for desktop pics!?
Thanks for the help Canada, I really appreciate it!

Thanks and Peace, Mondo


See the link I've posted above for a guide. Hopefully it helps.



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the help, and yeah, I am looking over that guide! I think I am having some issues with the fact that what I am trying to copy is actually a wallpaper and it may not be able to be copied??? I will try searching again for some of my favorite photos and then follow the ATS guide that you provided! Thanks again.............................

AND, Keep on Posting pics gang!!


Peace, Mondo



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   






Here are two of my favs.

Enjoy
AlBeMeT



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great pics,cheers.They all look beautiful.
For quite a peace loving guy these planes make me feel quite aggressive and patriotic....Which isn't necessarily a bad thing!
I always loved Airwolf,does that count?



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
Great pics,cheers.They all look beautiful.
For quite a peace loving guy these planes make me feel quite aggressive and patriotic....Which isn't necessarily a bad thing!
I always loved Airwolf,does that count?


Airwolf was a great chopper kind of like the night rider of the sky.

Wonder if I could find a picture!


AlBeMeT



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Airwolf






Even better yet



Google Video Link






Enjoy

AlBeMeT

[edit on 6-3-2007 by AlBeMet]



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   


One of my favorites



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
mine is the A-10 THUNDERBOLT 2
THAT PLANE RAINS HOT MOLTIN' LEAD
www.globalaircraft.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>.



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So far so good, even the Airwolf stuff!


I am going to try to post some unique stuff a bit later on tonight I hope...man I like that Aussie F18 shot, and that other one that looks like an F111 with a flame out or engine burst is fantastic as well!

Thanks y'all so far...keep them coming along!!

Peace, Mondo



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
external image
[edit on 6-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]


[edit on 6-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join