It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I took a screenshot from the video a couple of posts up in this thread and analyzed it in photoshop. This is a negative of that image -- plus a few other features I used to see if I could get an x-ray view of this thing. Hope this helps but what in the dan hill is it?

Neat! If the object in question were indeed a flying creature then that pic would definitely be a logical guess. Good Work

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The video is strange, it follows through the same line of travel prefectly..
The first shot of it had no time counter. The secong said 8:12 and was in front of a mountain. The third video at 8:15 on the counter, the humanoid is several feet above where it just was.. Why didn't the footage show it rising? looks to me like cable attatchments or being pulled across by wires. IF its a humanoid, why was there no physical movement other than it 'floating' across? Looks too solid to be a humanoid. Another piece of footage shows it even higher than 8:15 on the counter..
Seems fake. The people who made this would've stopped recording if the counter hasn't changed but the object has.. giving them time to set it up at a higher angle.
But i can't explain the object in the sky, but directly in front of the mountain is close enough for a crew to set it up...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5Check out this girls videos of this humanoid witch? Could easily be someone dressed up, and acting. But there are points in the video where the figure floats threw the air, and other kinda werid dances and such..
I remain skeptical to the nature of this.. but still fun to ponder the other possible meanings for flying humans, witchs, and the like..

I am nearly 100% certain that i know exactly where this was filmed, those stepping stones are very distinct and are in a park about 15mins drive from my house.

I wonder how i should go about trying to prove or disprove this video if i am right.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loutty

Originally posted by Palasheea

I took a screenshot from the video a couple of posts up in this thread and analyzed it in photoshop. This is a negative of that image -- plus a few other features I used to see if I could get an x-ray view of this thing. Hope this helps but what in the dan hill is it?

Neat! If the object in question were indeed a flying creature then that pic would definitely be a logical guess. Good Work

Thanks... if you lighten it up a little, you can even see what looks like his rib cage.
It's amazing how you can see thins thing swing it's short arms back and forth when it landed on that hilltop where it walked/ran for a minute or two before taking off again by tucking it's feet back into that organic worm-like sac it's in.
Very strange creature!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hipocracy

Originally posted by zysin5Check out this girls videos of this humanoid witch? Could easily be someone dressed up, and acting. But there are points in the video where the figure floats threw the air, and other kinda werid dances and such..
I remain skeptical to the nature of this.. but still fun to ponder the other possible meanings for flying humans, witchs, and the like..

I am nearly 100% certain that i know exactly where this was filmed, those stepping stones are very distinct and are in a park about 15mins drive from my house.

I wonder how i should go about trying to prove or disprove this video if i am right.

Yeah just go to youtube, and go to the profile of the girl who posted the videos. She stays very adamant that what she got was real.. Do I belive her? simply no... As this is the only account of this event here, I might be more up to beliving more if it was not just a single contained event from one persons point of perspective..

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Saw this article about a commercially available rocket pack on Coast to Coast:

www.ananova.com...

Pretty cool gadget-lifts a person up to 300 ft, and goes up to 60mph. Runs on hydrogen-peroxide. Fairly pricey-$250K

Official site:

www.tecaeromex.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey palasheea,

How accurate are the x-ray features you used on the picture? Do the photoshop features go through cloth? Or what kind of materials exactly? Can you explain a little further, deny my ignorance?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Saw this article about a commercially available rocket pack on Coast to Coast:

www.ananova.com...

Pretty cool gadget-lifts a person up to 300 ft, and goes up to 60mph. Runs on hydrogen-peroxide. Fairly pricey-$250K

Official site:

www.tecaeromex.com...

Even though the design of the rocket belt, with the whole pointy top, does look like i could be the object floating in the video, it still seems odd how stable the one from the video is compared to the rocket packs that are known, and have been shown for reference. Well, hopefully it is a Majinbu.

Source

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hipocracy

You can try to find a certain part in the video that looks recognizable, then go take a picture of the same spot and let us take a look.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
www.youtube.com...

Is it possible that a group of rogue hobby scientists could have come up with one of these types of devices?

Yes that is the Hilller flying platform developed in 1955. That was a more modernized version based on the same principles. Looks awfully like the video.

Could be an advanced military test run, or even a joke

You can even buy one!

www.flying-platform

Come on people...
I downloaded this video in 1998 no more no less.
Someone remembered to put this on youtube and now it's a paranormal...

It's not Hiller's flying platform...
Ti is a WASP, or Williams Aerial Space platform which is developed by Hughes aircraft and some other subcontractors which has small jet turbine engine which is silenced in some way...

I also have a representation of this WASP similar like this one form 1992, so if anyone want to prove them this is it post me some web space where I can upload my evidence for everyone to see.

Since I'm studying this UFO field allready 15 years now also have managed to get my hands on some extraordinary UFO footages from earlier times.

One more reason to make a web page with lot of space...

WASP's are reported all over the world ... Just google Williams Aerial Space platform and you'll see...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Hey palasheea,

How accurate are the x-ray features you used on the picture? Do the photoshop features go through cloth? Or what kind of materials exactly? Can you explain a little further, deny my ignorance?

Souls, the image I'm showing here is a negative of the screenshot of that 'blob' from that movie. I then inserted a few 'blend mode' overlays on top of the negative image and that's what I got.
Here's what 'blend mode's' are:

Most blending modes treat each color channel separately, so you have to use the formula three times - for the red, the green and the blue color channel (except for grayscale images). The theoretical formula is not speed optimized, but probably easier to understand. Input parameters are a (base color) and b (blend color), where a and b are floating point values between 0 (black) and 1 (white).

Here's more information on what they are:
www.pegtop.net...

In other words, such blend mode overlays allow one to see the 'negative' image in color instead of just in grey tonal variations.

How accurate is it? Well, how accurate are negative images? It is what it is -- an inverted image of the original.
Think of it this way.... MRI technology uses some of these same blend mode formula's in conjunction with X-rays. The resulting MRI image shows a thin 'bread slice' of a section of the human body. Radiologists are trained to interpret those colors and the depth of those colors, shapes and forms in such images in such a way to determine any abnormalities in that 'tissue slice'. It's easier to isolate those abnormalities when they are shown in colors than in those grey tone's that are seen in regular x-rays. For this reason, those conclusions based on an MRI images are more exact than one based from regular x-rays because MRI images show more detail. Things show up in such images moreso than regular x-rays.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
MMMm mexican news reporters... SEXY

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr man
i have my binoculars and looked on the screen then i could see it had a pionty head (srait outa hell)!
:fla me:

yes, yes... get that thing the hell back to hell dangit. this thing is confounding us all here. majin boo is that YOOOUUUU

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If this video has already been posted I apologise.

This is a "Enhanced" version of the original. Very interesting, you can see that it looks like it is running and a arm moving.

enhanced version of original humanoid video

Kim

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
WHOA!!!

Pahrump-that is AWESOME! Thanks for posting that! There is no question in my mind now that whatever it is, it's something ALIVE. You can see limb movement of both lower and upper appendages while it's on the hilltop, and it sure as heck DOES look like it pulls its knees up to its chest when it goes air borne! Man, I hope some of our guys here can tackle enhancing this latest input frame by frame-That is really WEIRD.

I truly believe now that it is at least something alive, and not a bunch of balloons like several people claimed. Could be a human with some sort of rocket pack, but the grabbing onto the knees thing is strange, and I don't see any type of heat distortion behind or underneath from a propulsion source? WOW

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I just saw that enhanced video.

I am now saying its a flying witch but it cant be a personal jet pack.

Here are a couple points I want to bring up:

If it is a jet pack then it would be producing thrust.

When the "thing" comes into contact with the mountain, how come no dust gets kicked up?

If it were a jet pack, then how come there is no noise?

How can you make a personal jet pack that is totally silent and doesn't kick up any dust?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
D. Gribble-Good points. If it had any type of standard propulsion system that we've seen (rockets, fans) there would definitely have been some sort of kick up, and/or at least some sort of heat distortion behind/below it. It displays neither. If I had to hazard a guess (OPINION ONLY), I think it may be wearing a suit of some sort that creates an anti-gravity field around it.

It certainly doesn't appear to have any large bulky equipment with it.

This video just get stranger and stranger the more in depth it gets analyzed!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Click on this link:
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Scroll down to "Today Show Video" area near the bottom of the page & click on the video "Fly Like an Eagle". That should put a stop to this thread! Now if this guy can build one, I am certain there are many more who can fly longer and better than this one. Looks similar, huh? 100% regular human being!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Actually no, xtal_phusion, that shouldn't put a stop to anything. As we just stated above, the object in our original video displays ZERO kick-up near or on the ground, whereas the video you're talking about shows a HUGE kick-up within about a 20 foot radius of the pilot. Also, you can clearly see the bulkiness of the device on the pilot of that video, whereas you can not see it on the original video of this thread. Not saying this can't be a human in some sort of propulsion apparatus-just that it is not the standard jet packs that we have seen so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've just watched the enhanced version of the clip. Nicely done, one of the few "digital enhancements" that deserve the name.

I believe the impression of a running motion of the object might have been created by objects on the hill (vegetation etc) passing by in the foreground. Due to compression of the vid plus high zoom the objects in the fore- and backgound melt and appear as one. Well, thats my interpretation.

Apart from that I have no idea what it is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join