It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey, just trying to help. I didn't see any kick-off in the original video because the thing was already in the air. If you want to continue toying with other, more exotic ideas, it's completely up to you. I stated in my post the military would have something better than the one shown on the show but you skipped right over that because it's more fun to pretend. Did you really think I expected military operations to use something so loud and clunky?
Seriously!
I'll let the baby have his bottle.
I'm through with this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

For all we know the flying huminoids could be anything, people with jetpacks, human shaped helium balloons, corny stage props, military scare tactics etc. Who knows...

but nevertheless the videos are intresting and makes you think twice about whats out there. just my 2c
I like the way you think! You have a good point too , I wish more people would have this attitude instead of steamrolling over anything they don't believe in. Seriously , none of us can know for sure what's happening in another place when we aren't able to to be there to start investigating. Even then , any number and type of problems can arise and we can still not be sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yet another awesome video to add to the collection.

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The music adds alot to those enhanced clips.

Im glad he put them back up.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've looked at this over a number of days and tried to imagine a way to duplicate the feat. It may be real... but what if? Here's how I'd do it.

I'd rig a full harness for the "flyer". Something that attached fairly high up the on back. I'd put my guy in a gray cloth baggy jumpsuit that he/she could see through and still be "alien looking".

I'd attach the harness with a thin strong line to a helo with an experienced winch operator and pilot... I'd have them practice a few scripted "runs" through the hills making a path suitable for me to follow panning... then I'd called for - Action! Flying Humanoid: take one.

However that wouldn't explain the sighting where the humanoid attacks the cop... truly bizzare. The cop attack was on Primer Impacto, a link: www.youtube.com...

Vic

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some guy on another forum claims that this particular flying humanoid is a remote controlled model called 'Merlin' he used to fly in Mexico. He also mentioned how people would take pictures and videos of it in flight.

Merlin

Not sure if that 'debunks' the issue, but I believe the guy is pretty convinced about that video showing his model. Otherwise he would probably not have provided the picture.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I highly doubt it's that Merlin contraption, as what ever it is, human or not, it appears to be alive and moving or running along the top of the mountain for a moment before it goes air-born again. It may be a human in some sort of weird propulsion pack that we haven't seen yet. Still scratching my head over what exactly it is, but I'm pretty convinced it is living from what I've seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
LOL he's riding an invisible bike

That is really cool. I've only seen one video better than that where you could see it stand head on and see its face. Trippy.

It is my belief that flying humanoids have seeped into society unnoticed as 'witches'. Long, black robe, flying, etc.

Cool vid.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What was in the video was definitely 3-D, not some flying wizard thingy. You can make out distinct body parts like legs and arms.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's Da Dreaded Grim Sweeper!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting. This one looks like he certainly has some sort of 'jet pack' on though....you can clearly discern it towards the end of the video. I'd say: secret military propulsion technology of some sort...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir

Originally posted by SkyWay
It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please read this link about 1-liners

[edit on 5/3/07 by masqua]

Someone like Criss Angel shouldn't even be mentioned in this kind of forum.

Criss Angel is nothing but a TV show. No one is denying you openness to these subjects and no one is trying to convince you to stop believing in anything, but granting an (bad btw!!) entertainment Tv show that kind of dedication and faith is a bit ignorant. Sorry to say this but Criss Angel, or his production team, don't deserve the attention you give them.

IMHO, Criss Angel is just a lonely guy with a lot of love to give, and an even bigger need to be loved.

Anyway, now on the actual topic, those are pretty strange images. Strangely enough, reminded me of the 'Little Red Riding Hood', only this time it was a flying one, hehe.

Taking hot baked cookies to grandma in the mountains? Who knows.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Mexican Humanoid (Enhanced version)

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 23/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
here's your flying humanoid

i want one!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Looks very similiar to the Jeff Woolwine video-taped sightings. I really dont know what it is. Does anyone know where in MExico this was filmed? It may be close to where Jeff Woolwine lived (Arizona I believe). I think its safe to rule out that its a baloon given the sideways and slight downward trajectory of the object.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was just watching a show on the travel channel and they showed about 5 videos of flying humanoids, and i refuse to believe that all of those videos were of a guy with a rocket pack on. Many of the witnesses describe a being with a cloak on and large glowing orange eyes.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Yeah, I remember the one cop in Mexico that was all over TV saying his patrol car was attacked by one. It shattered his windshield while he was trying to flee from it. The dude was traumatized by it.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Like the MothMan?

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be interesting if the flying humanoid in Mexico was the MothMan.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's the account of the cop who was attacked by one. It doesn't sound like some dude fooling around with a jet-pack, unless he had some sort of mask on with weird eyes. And if that was the case, he was insane for trying to attack a cop---that's a nice way to get killed.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I remember this from last year, the news clip is edited and doesn't show when the news crew finally realize it is a balloon flying through the air.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join