It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Fa*got"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
Anti-Mormon? No, I think its great that they send their homosexual kids to a safehouse for electric shock therapy. Pregnant girls are shunned and sent to a safehouse, so the parents do not have to deal with the embarrassment...they sound like a great people. Mitt Romney and Ann Coulter goes great together. Thank Moroni she did that, now that loser has no chance of getting in office.

BTW..watch this video on what the MORMONS really believe...its good to know what someone believes that wants to run your country I'd say. If we looked into Bushs beliefs, maybe he wouldnt be where he is today. (Bohemian Grove cultist)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by tator3]

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

I'm pretty sure the name of this thread EVADES THE AUTOMATIC CENSORS MOD???

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Originally posted by kleverone
Well I guess you can start with the ops of ATS since you are not allowed to use those types of words. I believe they are generally accepted as fairly intelligent individuals. And seeing as how you fail to comprehend that, I would say it places your way of thought on the opposite end of that spectrum.

That was way too many words just to say "You're stupid!" Come on man... You've gotta be more cryptic than that.

Getting all huffy puffy over name calling is just dumb. The defamation of character... eh... there wasn't much of one to begin with. I don't see where the harm was done.

I never meant to imply you were stupid. Only Ignorant. There is a difference. Defamation of Character
I'm not sure what you are talking about there. The issue here is that Coulter decided to use a word that is considered deragotory by many straight and most homosexuals. It's not that she broke any laws, no more than Michael Richards did when he went on his rant at the comedy store, she just basically demonstrates selfish, uncaring, insensitive behaviour. If you failed to see that, then no harm done, now you do
If its because you just don't care or think less of someone because of their sexual orientaion, THEN I call you ignorant! Just as Ignorant as the south felt about slavery. Foresight is far more advantageous than hindsight. Anyway, I hope that clears up the issue I had with her statement.

edit- I accidentally spelled coulter, bit*h!

[edit on 4-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now people are thinking John Edwards could become the 1st female President!

www.nysun.com...

Toni Morrison famously dubbed President Clinton America's "first black president." With that barrier broken, the comments of a prominent feminist are provoking debate about who may lay a similar claim to the title of America's first woman president.

The candidate being touted as a torchbearer for women is not Senator Clinton, but one of her former colleagues, John Edwards.

This is classic! He could become the 1st Gay President, and 1st Woman President! A 2 for 1 deal!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That is simply a reflection of growing GOP partisan desperation for 2008, not only that Edwards is growing in popularity, but that nobody particularly likes Guliani or McCain.

Typical right-wing projection and defamation, born out of desperation. You should be ashamed of yourself. Not that you would. You probably think you are funny.

You're not. You're offensive.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
uhhhmmm Icaras Rising...

The woman that declared John Edwards as the 1st Woman President is a big liberal! She used to run NARAL, a big pro-abortion group!

No right-wing conspiracy here!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its no conspiracy, it is right out in the open with you.

If you want to attack the man, why don't you try discussing his stance on the important issues facing the American people, and his platform, policies and plans for addressing them?

Its easy to make fun of a person and put smileys at the end of your posts. Is there any substance behind it, or are you as shallow as your posts suggest?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ann Coulter suggests he is gay, then a big liberal thinks he will be the 1st woman President.

This is priceless! Of course there is no substance to this. It's funny as heck!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Ann Coulter suggests he is gay, then a big liberal thinks he will be the 1st woman President.

Well since you are not smart enough to understand what she is saying, let me help. She is speaking of Edwards as the first real represenative of women. Not that he is a woman. So I guess this is only funny if you have the comprehension level of a second grader. Just remember, alot of smart people are reading everthing you post.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Well since you are not smart enough to understand what she is saying, let me help. She is speaking of Edwards as the first real represenative of women. Not that he is a woman. So I guess this is only funny if you have the comprehension level of a second grader.

he does.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Liberals are funny!

If they want to call alleged rapist, Bill Clinton the 1st black President, and want to call John Edwards the 1st potential woman President. Go Ahead!

I have the right to laugh at them. Why comprehend a liberal, when it is much funner to laugh at them?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Liberals are funny!

If they want to call alleged rapist, Bill Clinton the 1st black President, and want to call John Edwards the 1st potential woman President. Go Ahead!

I have the right to laugh at them. Why comprehend a liberal, when it is much funner to laugh at them?

Your maturity level astounds me, welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So it's mature for a liberal to call Clinton black, and to also call John Edwards the potential 1st woman President?

Or is pointing out liberal stupidity too much for you?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

RRconservatives are funner too. My girl friend and I are having a funner time laughing at you. We have the right to laugh too.

proper usage is "more fun" not funner

[edit on 10-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Clinton was called the first black president because he was so popular with the black community and did a lot for them. i would assume that saying Edwards would be the first woman president would because he would presumably focus on women's issues not because coulter called him a fa...t.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So it's mature for a liberal to call Clinton black, and to also call John Edwards the potential 1st woman President?

Or is pointing out liberal stupidity too much for you?

Read Seven posts above this one. Do you even read what other people post?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join