It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Fa*got"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Does anyone see the bigger picture? She was introduced by Mitt Romney. His campaign phones went ringing off the hook.

She sunk Mitt Romney for good.

No he didn't. Get your facts straight:

Times being what they are, Mr. Bonior let in to a little bit of excess in his plea for cash. “Coulter’s attack was no accident,” he said. “It happened on national television at one of the year’s biggest conservative conferences. Dick Cheney and most of the Republican candidates were in the audience. She was even introduced by Mitt Romney.”
Mr. Cheney was not there. Mr. Romney preceded her and mentioned that she was speaking later — he jokingly referred to her as a “moderate” — but he did not formally introduce her.

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

A mormon president? pawshaw

What's with that remark? Are you anti-Mormon?

Becky, you notice how knee jerk you are with everybody on this board? Why do you act like such a bully anyways? It's so childish. Nice try though.

I am telling you evangelical right won't allow Romney being President. You are naive if you think that. I'd take a bet right now and you would lose that money in a heartbeat. Everyone knows except you I guess. Sorry to break it to you. The RNC will sink him.

Again, nice try. Not yet ready for prime time like Deion.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ann coulter on Vietnam

www.youtube.com...

She's a fraud and a proven plagarist of many articles that are word for word. How hard is that to comprehend?

Methadone &Cocaine-a hell of a drug

"I think you're wrong I think you're wrong"

Classic...

Game..Set...Match

[edit on 3-3-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Becky, you notice how knee jerk you are with everybody on this board? Why do you act like such a bully anyways? It's so childish. Nice try though.

I am telling you evangelical right won't allow Romney being President. You are naive if you think that. I'd take a bet right now and you would lose that money in a heartbeat. Everyone knows except you I guess. Sorry to break it to you. The RNC will sink him.

Whats RNC? Religious Nut Cases... lol

Oh, and the idea that people laughed. SICK. What if she used the word Nig*er, or Chin*k or Spi*ck, or Ki*ke, or Wo*pp(however you spell that) It makes me sick that people, especially in a public government setting enjoys the belittlement and hate on a group of people. I guess its like me calling people Religious Nut Cases, but still, its not appropriate.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by tator3]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Her choice and intention of words are deplorable, I think most will agree. Just as deplorable are the choice and intention of words of some in this thread, go back and take a look. You are no better than she is. Take a look in the mirror and put some soap in your own mouths as well. Either that or just stoop down to the gutter like you have.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3

Whats RNC? Religious Nut Cases... lol

Actually i thought it was changed to "Radical Neo Conservatives"

You know, "let's attack Iran and spend another trillion we don't have and act oblivious when the U.S.A. economy crumbles and China owns every American lock stock and barrel"

"Let's lose our liberties and freedoms in America while contradicting the principles of America lecturing to other countries about how to live and thrive in a democracy"

"Let's not show the outcome of war and defund the Veterans in a time of a Escalating Conflict"

"Let's lose 8 billion in 100 dollar bills in Iraq and funnel that money to Al Queda Insurgents"

"Let's give the president complete executive authority and worry about the consequences later"

"Let's be hypocrites about helping the "Iraqi people" and living people in the U.S.A. gulf dying in the streets and shelters through suicide,poverty,
disease and so forth"

"Let's not worry about viral corruption and just grab as much power as we can for 12 years and let some House Democrats clean it up"

"Let's leave all options on the table even blowing up the world for political capital"

I think we covered some main points about the R.N.C. agenda

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had no idea she was a methadone addict. If true, it fits perfectly, on a lot of levels, with her views as well as her appearance and behavior.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nice try, Mr.Gerbil, but you failed to answer my two points:

1. You LIED when you said Romney introduced Coulter.
2. You never answered the question about your anti-Mormon slur.

When you can answer those two points, I'll be ready to listen.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I had no idea she was a methadone addict. If true, it fits perfectly, on a lot of levels, with her views as well as her appearance and behavior.

You know it and it's funny her fans don't pick up on it. When she went on Fox n she was grinding her teeth. It's so noticeable and you have to wonder, why does her booking agent/management let her in on that condition? When she went on NBC, she was fidgeting and completely tweaking on national t.v And the crazy thing is everyone is afraid to even mention it in passing.

And then there's the slew of missed appearances or not being on time and abruptly acting bizarre in public conferences. I wonder what would happen if you asked her dead in the eyes what should be the legal consequences for those who use methadone?

She is free to speak on anything she wishes but what a hypocrite and drug addled addict. The same road that Hitchens went down, she is going down.

It's only a matter of time before people find out. And they won't be kind to her because of her past rants on drug addiction and pop culture/political figures. They will burn her at the stake

There's a mp3 of her on the Adam corolla show she was appearing on and she was massively late so he just hung up on her. She had no excuse and he was like, "Alright, well then get lost."

www.radioearth.com...

These kind of things are fairly common in the Coulterverse.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Nice try, Mr.Gerbil, but you failed to answer my two points:

1. You LIED when you said Romney introduced Coulter.
2. You never answered the question about your anti-Mormon slur.

When you can answer those two points, I'll be ready to listen.

The name is gerbik. Stop being immature. This is just sad and it's funny because you are oblivious to it.

Once again, the bully arises. Why do you bully others? You still didn't answer that question. Who bullied you in your childhood? It's so transparent, it's shocking.

It wasn't anti mormon slur. You are reaching now and quite hysterical. I am telling you that a mormon president is not likely. How is that a slur?
It's not. You are just lying now because you don't have anything to attack me with. This is ridiculous,Becky. You are looking like a child throwing a tantrum with nothing to whine about.

I don't believe the "Base" will get behind Romney because of his religion,period. He's just a pony to parade out for the people while the real front runners start getting their act together. That's not a slur. Are we clear on it yet?

I believe in freedom of religion completely whether someone is a mormon a christian or a scientologist. It doesn't matter to me.

Mitt Romney may not have introduced her technically but he knew the political backlash he would get if he associated with Coulter. I may have mispoke and that's different than a lie. Nice try.

It's a political gaffe. And this campaign is a dead horse. Giulani is the front runner as of right now. It doesn't take a strategist to see that.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't think her drug addictions will do a damn thing to her popularity with her fans.
She will eventually go into rehab, just like Rush, come out and claim I'm reborn and go back to using just like Rush.

The true believers will stay faithful and continue to make excuses for her weired behavior, just like Rush.

You can't expect much critical thinking from the dogmatic, ideologically challenged.

Wouldn't it be funny if Rush called somebody a Faggot?

[edit on 3-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I also had a feeling Edwards was gay. Rush doesn't call him the "Breck Girl" for nothing?

Don't gay groups like outing people? Remember when the Foley Scandal was going on? Democrats and gay groups couldn't wait to out a gay Republican. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, the double standard is in play.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I also had a feeling Edwards was gay. Rush doesn't call him the "Breck Girl" for nothing?

Somehow I just knew that it would be you RR to actually believe her.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Rush doesn't call him the "Breck Girl" for nothing?

By Jove! There it is! Ann Coulter's statement is just the corroboration I needed to believe!

Don't gay groups like outing people?

And there it is! Conservative Political Action Conference is a gay group!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Let's also talk about this gaffe.

"You are going to hear from Ann coulter and that is a good thing"

Why is it good? It would be like Michael Moore at a Obama pep rally in a Democratic political action convention. Notice no one stands close to Moore now.
We would never hear the end of it from Fox. So let's stop pretending that this isn't bad news for the campaign of Romney.

What were the consultants thinking?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What were the consultants thinking?

"You are going to hear from Ann coulter and that is a good thing"

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow, Coulter's a freak. I suppose that this will send her book sales up a bit though eh, so it must be worth it for her to use bigoted slurs. Hope she doesn't decide to not talk to al sharpton or jesse jackson.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Every time I see Ann Coulter I

[edit on 3-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ann Coulter and her ilk, Micheal Savage, Beck, Mush Loosebowels and so on have contributed nothing positive to society by their spewing forth their hate and ignorance and bigotry. AND the Republican Party cultivates them, which reflects badly on the party. How can they call themselves the big tent party and claim they speak for all America when they defacto endorse the rants and poison of the likes of Coulter and Savage by including them to speak at party functions and fundrasiers?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She probably was low on publicity in the past few weeks so she decided to say something obnoxious so she could get some air time. Looks like she got what she wanted.

LOL, true true FF and the most likely case.

HOWEVER .. I do love how she says she would probably have to go to rehab for calling John a faggot lol.. ah thats great and SO TRUE .. damn this politically correct society. Like Kramer, he called a guy an N word.. was it wrong? Sure. Was it mean? No doubt. Did the black mans feelings get hurt? Maybe. Did it call for rehab? Liberals might think so. I think her politically incorect attitude is refreshing, though I find her personally to be anoying.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
I'm dismayed that some found a nugget of actual humor in her remark.

Would it have been funny if she had called Obama a ni*ger?

Would it have been funny if she had called Guiliani a dago?

Would it have been funny if she had called Lieberman a kyke?

I fail to see the difference.....

The sad fact is this lady (a loose term) has a rapt audience in which to spread her brand of "humor". No matter which side of the aisle you sit, civility should always carry the day.

Those arguments would only work on the premise that Edwards was actually gay. I'm assuming he's not.

edit: What she did was still uncalled for and despicable. But it's not like we don't here this from many republicans today anyway.

Oh, when will the Republicans ever become true conservatives again?

[edit on 3/3/2007 by Arcane Demesne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join