Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Fa*got"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Fa*got"

Source Link: www.foxnews.com

Democratic Party boss Howard Dean demanded that Republican presidential candidates denounce conservative columnist Ann Coulter after she referred to Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards as a ‘faggot’ during a speech Friday at a national conservative gathering.

Coulter, who was addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., said:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I - so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's actually pretty funny. What happened to our sense of humor? There was a time we used to be able to laugh at ourselves. John Edwards could just make a witty comeback and we'd all get over it.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yeah and Ann Coulter is a psychotic B*I*T*H!!! Since when does this loud mouth deserve merit a news thread... attention is all she/he/it lives for and doesn't do anything constructive for society. A political parasite is all she is...call Orkin!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LOL so true Grover

Shes better served as a Pinata than a spokeswoman. Except she spews trash instead of treats.

Ah Coulter

apc

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ann Coulter has her place... presently it is to act as a counterweight for Rosie O'Donnell. Obviously Rosie is still sinking.

After the years of calling Bush a terrorist, making a "botched joke" about our troops[, and beyond], you'd really think these people would lighten up. But that's assuming a lot...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by apc]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Yeah and Ann Coulter is a psychotic B*I*T*H!!! Since when does this loud mouth deserve merit a news thread... attention is all she/he/it lives for and doesn't do anything constructive for society. A political parasite is all she is...call Orkin!

LOL--couldn't have said it better myself, grover! There's something wrong with that woman--or whatever she/it is.

And actually I don't know why people keep referring to her/it as a "conservative" when actually she/it is a fascist if ever there was one. And not just a fascist, but a rabid one!

Coulter doesn't talk politics--she/it behaves like an 8-year-old and deeply disturbed schoolyard bully.

And do you suppose she spotted Edwards at a gay bar??? I'd be surprised at him, but not at our sweet
Coulter!!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
She probably was low on publicity in the past few weeks so she decided to say something obnoxious so she could get some air time. Looks like she got what she wanted.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The "Spin Doctors" are gonna say the most outrageous things now in hopes that it will take some of the attention away from Walter Reed and the unfolding scandal.

Great job, Ann!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ha! She's just jealous because he's prettier than she is!!

Lighten up eh?.....Let's see how well it goes over when Hil calls GW the same thing!!

The next time I come across a thread about how the Dems are 'namecallers'.....I'm gonna post a link to this one.

PS...FlyersFan, that's probably got a lot to do with it!!

[edit on 3-3-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ann has the right to call someone a fa*got, after all she is actually a tranny!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm dismayed that some found a nugget of actual humor in her remark.

Would it have been funny if she had called Obama a ni*ger?

Would it have been funny if she had called Guiliani a dago?

Would it have been funny if she had called Lieberman a kyke?

I fail to see the difference.....

The sad fact is this lady (a loose term) has a rapt audience in which to spread her brand of "humor". No matter which side of the aisle you sit, civility should always carry the day.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
I'm dismayed that some found a nugget of actual humor in her remark.

Would it have been funny if she had called Obama a ni*ger?

Would it have been funny if she had called Guiliani a dago?

Would it have been funny if she had called Lieberman a kyke?

I fail to see the difference.....

The sad fact is this lady (a loose term) has a rapt audience in which to spread her brand of "humor". No matter which side of the aisle you sit, civility should always carry the day.

AMEN! There is nothing humorous in character assissination or racism or prejudice of any sort.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is a real life troll, no question about it. She just does this stuff for publicity. Some of the things she says are so insane that its unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
sdp, all of those would have been pretty funny, if only because we'd get to see obama, giuliani, or (maybe) lieberman beat the snot out of that dried-up bitch.

c'mon Mr Edwards, are you gonna take that?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow, she must really be in need of some publicity. It's kinda funny that somone would use insults of that nature this day in age. I can't wait to hear Edwards' rebuttal to that comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Funny that she should say that, I've heard that there has been a lot of questions concerning not only her sexual orientation but also whether or not she is really a woman. I'll bet anything she has a penis!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Does anyone see the bigger picture? She was introduced by Mitt Romney. His campaign phones went ringing off the hook.

She sunk Mitt Romney for good.

A mormon president? pawshaw

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She probably was low on publicity in the past few weeks so she decided to say something obnoxious so she could get some air time. Looks like she got what she wanted.

No, she probably was on or feening for methadone again. You know she's a methadone addict right? Guess not.

There are videos of her slurred speeches posted as well.

It's also why she wears the same evening black cocktail dress for her media appearances. Methodone addicts lose all sense of logic and reason.

I know it's shocking but if she isn't careful she is going to get busted for Methadone. Plus you can ask alot uptown New Yorkers where Coulter hangs out. I guess alot of people on here don't know.

It's common knowledge in the N.Y. area about Coulter's addictions. Ask around and next time watch when she speaks and look at her teeth.
Not too hard to tell..

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
Does anyone see the bigger picture? She was introduced by Mitt Romney. His campaign phones went ringing off the hook.

She sunk Mitt Romney for good.

No he didn't. Get your facts straight:

Times being what they are, Mr. Bonior let in to a little bit of excess in his plea for cash. “Coulter’s attack was no accident,” he said. “It happened on national television at one of the year’s biggest conservative conferences. Dick Cheney and most of the Republican candidates were in the audience. She was even introduced by Mitt Romney.”
Mr. Cheney was not there. Mr. Romney preceded her and mentioned that she was speaking later — he jokingly referred to her as a “moderate” — but he did not formally introduce her.

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

A mormon president? pawshaw

What's with that remark? Are you anti-Mormon?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anti-Mormon? No, I think its great that they send their homosexual kids to a safehouse for electric shock therapy. Pregnant girls are shunned and sent to a safehouse, so the parents do not have to deal with the embarrassment...they sound like a great people. Mitt Romney and Ann Coulter goes great together. Thank Moroni she did that, now that loser has no chance of getting in office.

BTW..watch this video on what the MORMONS really believe...its good to know what someone believes that wants to run your country I'd say. If we looked into Bushs beliefs, maybe he wouldnt be where he is today. (Bohemian Grove cultist)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by tator3]

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join