It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Vladimir Putin the Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I agree that George W. Bush is doing the right thing. Too bad people have been tricked my the media-groupthink-complex.

-- Boat

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Of course the main antichrist of our times (worse than them all) can't be Bin Laden, because it will be a person who deceives the world into thinking that he's a good guy. Osama and Bush just haven't lived up to this, as we all know. In my honest opinion, Putin is going to be the antichrist on the political side, and the next pope will be the antichrist on the religious side. They will probably work together to bring about another tribulation, The Great Tribulation, prophesied by Daniel and John. The Roman Catholics will start another one, just like they tortured and killed millions of innocent Christians before. I don't hate Catholics, I just hate the gods they worship and the pictures and statues they bow down to. Jesus said that it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into paradise. The pope is rich, so he just isn't "holy" like people say. He's a priest of Nimrod, the ancient Babylonian king who probably forced the inhabitants to worship him and his wife. The Catholics are still worshiping them, under the names Jesus and Mary, but they aren't those people, they are Nimrod in his wife (not like praying to Mary is a good thing, either). Here's where you get MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT. Also, the Catholics worship all of the saints they killed. What a coincidence. I wish that these people would just wake up and turn away from the gods that they made with their hands. Also, for all of those who have the patience to read all of this, Simon Peter didn't begin the Roman Catholic Church. Simon Magus, the magician who Peter yells at for wanting to "buy" the Holy Spirit from him, founded it after the encounter when he went to Rome. Also, Peter wasn't even in Rome first. Paul was there first, and there wasn't anybody before him. Magus deceived the people into idolatry under the guise of Christianity, another magic trick, that old bastard.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is anyone else fogetting a very important part of the prophecy here?THe Anti-christ is loved by all at first, everyone thinks he actually may be the resurrected christ?Then when he knows that the world backs him up, he turns into his true form, an evil horrible person.

I think we may have to watch our backs with him in power.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the arnolfini marriage a painting by jan van eyck is meant to hold the secrets as he had something to do with a man called mabus who lived in the same area , mabus again i believe was a painter , hitler was the predicted second anti christ and the number seven features in revelations maybe play around with a hitler date and the number 7

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama is the Anti-Christ. All the sheeple love him and are devoted to him, despite what his policies are. Listen to the way all his pastors have talked about the Jews and Israel. The man is scary.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
of course he is... and so is Obama... and President Bush... oh.. and it was Hitler and Saddam... Napolean... Even Clinton was in that group for awhile.. Billary.. not Hillary.. oh.. and we cant forget about Osama Bin Laden.. etc..etc..etc.. look up the threads.. I lost count..

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the... 'commercial' but on this site you could read a thing or two about the subject. www.revelation13.net...
But before this I want to say two things.
ONE: Putin looks good, or at least a man wich minds he's own bussiness, but from the inside (Russia) he is feared. In the bible it is told that the antichrist is a persone who will be popular (search Putin on the internet for images, you will see one in which he is in a pretty weird posture for a president, half naked) and that the antichrist will start a war despite that false figure off a good guy...
TWO: Putin looks like a 'god' for the former USSR countryes because the people from them didn't lived too well outside 'Mother Russia'.And Putin kind'a sort'a wanna' put USSR together so a better life for those 12-13 countryes.
Conclusion: Every piece of predictions from the past are showing a person like Putin. And to back-up the Hitler-Putin connection that they are Antichrists: Hitler tought that people are some sort of Arians- blue eyes and blonde hair. Look for a second at Putin... Blue eyes with blonde hair.

PS: I personaly think that a 3rd ww will happen very soon. Theire are meny causes but I don't want to disscus them here.
PS2: sorry for my english
PS3:I forgot to say about the number. In the Bible it is said that the people will weare the antichrist number... It is posibbly to be the credit cards. In Russia you can't buy almost nothing with cash. You need a credit card.
Hope I'm kind'a sort'a right, cause if I'm not... boy I would look stupid in a couple off years... BTW YES I WANT THE 3rd WW to START because theire are just TOO MANY PEOPLE ALIVE! But I don't want to dissced the implications on this here.

Hope I was of some help!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Of course the main antichrist of our times (worse than them all) can't be Bin Laden, because it will be a person who deceives the world into thinking that he's a good guy. Osama and Bush just haven't lived up to this, as we all know.

Does Bush not tell the world he is carrying out his crimes for the sake of peace and freedom?

That my friend, is exactly what the anti-christ does. Deceiving the world into thinking that he's a good guy. And he is obviously not. And it works, because you people believe he does the right thing and believe he does not live up to that particular criteria.

I am not saying he is the anti-christ, but he sure does fit the description!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes.
Let me explain. Vladimir Vladmirovich Putin.
Vladimir means (son of), Vladmirovich means (in the image of), Putin, in the Hebrew translation is Peten, Means(serpent or cobra).
Son of, and in the image of, the serpent. There is overwhelming exstensive evidence that supports that HE IS indeed this person.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

All Right. Sorry to tell you this by pudin is not the antichrist.
The antichrist is the pope.
Soon the papacy will once again attain enough raw political power to repeat the atrocities of the Dark Ages. Once again the Catholic Church will slaughter true Christians for wanting to worship God according to the Bible. Regardless of how impossible this seems to us today, once again the papacy and its agents will plunge the world into another dark age.

Google it ....So you can see that is true.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The anti-christ can Only be qualified based on biblical passages. There are some minimum requirements:
1. He must be jewish
2. He must come from the lost tribe of DAN, that was expelled, and called the illigitimate tribe.
3. He must come from the tribe of the North(hence- Dan)

In closing, one cannot sit at his desk, with his feet propped up, lollipop in his mouth, and just formulate an answer to this question. This person MUST meet the biblical minimum requirements to qualify.

Obama, Bush, Javier Solana and Prince Charles do not even remotely qualify as any of these listed above.

More likely that the pope qualifies as the false prophet. The anti-christs' goals are to achieve world power and domination. Several months back the pope signed controlling power of the worlds central bank to Vladimir Putin.
The point is mostly mute. We are to keep our eyes of God, not the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why not Saint Nicholas? Who Is Saint Nicholas?

He's from Turkey, which had to have been in western russia at least some point in time. Meeting the West Russia claus.

He's been idolized into the Santa Claus-and worshipped by children. Meeting the child worshipped claus.

Roman Catholic. Meeting the Roman empire claus.

Homeless people die in the winters-Santa Claus comes in the winters. Meeting the people die when he is around claus.

But, he suffered for his faith....
However...he is now worshipped more than jesus, or so it appears to be, on Dec 25th, jesus's (is it birthday). And he's got 'manna'-the gift of life. By the way, Nicholas's death day (or birthday depending on how you view life) is Dec 6th. Most people don't think of him on that day. But on Christmas, yep, it's all about Santa, oh and jesus--that is just what it seems like, "oh and jesus", secondary to trees and lights and reindeer. A strange conflict.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers. After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day.

Devotion to....Nicholas?
Well....that could be construed as...away from christ, and thus, anti christ.
All hail Sant Nicholas for manna!
Manna's kewl.

He was for christians, so it seems dumb to think that the Roman Catholic church is going to be it's own anti-christ.

I have no opinion.
Putin, the anti-christ??? Nah....he is a good guy. Tops in my book. Along with other greats, like Saint Nicholas, and George W., and Ghandi..

[edit on 2-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
putin came to power in 1999, his father died in 1999, his essence is of his father.. his father was born in 1911.. He's dad was one of only 6 survivors in a russian war, His mom died 6 months apart from his dad's death... His name means renown prince, his last name means bitch.. his father's middle name means full of spirits.. putin is magog.. his the son of devil, the dragon gave him his throne.. obama is the false prophet/second beast who will praise the first beast putin.. "aliens" are angels and putin was once one of them.. and you're living in the last days of this world as you know it.. it will cease..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Many people have tried to determine the identity of the end times Antichrist. It is a pursuit that intrigues people. I've read several theories about what person the end times Antichrist will be.

Today, February 10, 2009 the most popular and convincing theory I've read is that Prince Charles of Wales will be the end times Antichrist.

But, remember, these are only theories. The end times Antichrist will come from the kingdom of Satan. There are many, many people that are following Satan. The overall kingdom of Satan is the end time wicked power that the Antichrist will use. And, anyone who is destroying the true Christian Church is called an antichrist. We will know who the end time Antichrist is when the actual end times begin--hopefully not in our lifetimes.

People should repent, ask for forgiveness of their sins, and seek righteousness. Pray the Lord's Prayer. The end times and tribulation will occur when there is great wickedness on earth. The kingdom of Satan will crumble before our eyes if we establish the Kingdom of the Father God in Heaven on earth as it is in Heaven. The end times won't happen in our lifetimes, then. The tribulation of the end times is a punishment upon extreme wickedness.

Righteousness is shown when we fight against the greater sin. Blasphemy is the greatest sin. The Antichrist is full of blasphemy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well it seems that very soon Vladimir Putin, will rise and take a hold of Russia once again. As soon as his current puppets term runs out Putin will officially be incharge again.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The anti-Christ has come on the world scene, a king appointed in the year 2013; a king of Mongols; and a descendant of Chengiz Khan.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
People, WTF? I lived in Russia and I can say- HE SAVED RUSSIA!
Russians respect him, the only ones afraid are American spies.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by omass

Well Putin is NOT the anti-christ. He has been here too long and nothing has happened.

We have no concept of anti-christ in our system of thinking. Each human is good or bad as per his/her actions.

However Christians believe in some prophecies which relate to anti-christ. Anti-christ is supposed to be a king with a powerful army and may demolish Christian faith.

Putin is obviously not the person.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Royal76

Yes, I think so. Read this post where the author lays out a timeline concerning Putin and draws some really interesting parallels.

www.alamongordo.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join