It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Vladimir Putin the Anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I did some research on the guy for a thread on why people are terrified
of him in Russia.

www.abovepolitics.com...

I was talking about this to my best friend when he told me that he predicted that Putin was the anti-christ back when he first took office. I kind of thought it was funny but he tried to back up his argument.

These are his understanding of the Ant-christ from various different people in history who have made predictions.

1. He will be from the Carpathia area, or Western Russia area

Putin was born in Leningrad (Aka St. Petersburg) Western Russia

2. People will disappear as he moves up

Well in my thread up there it shows just some of his opponents who have died mysteriously

3. He will be worshipped by children

At the ceremony we saw on CNN there were thousands of children who knelt before him as he took the oath of office.

The rest of the Prediction catagories would have to happen in the future.

I was wondering if anyone could help with this

I would like to know one way or the other. This seems a little far fetched but, why not help me find out.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Who knows about the Anti-Christ profecy's, or has more knowledge of Putin to help me out on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
IMO Vladimir Putin is a true Russian patriot. I admire his realpolitik and the way he deals with threats to his country. The destruction of the russian oligarchy is an example of how a politician deals with the globalist threat of profiteering and exploitation. In comparison to George Bush they match up well, both are willing to do what ever they can to get their way, but IMO Putin has only one thing on his mind protecting Russia and its people.

Hes the last guy I would point out to be the 'anti-christ'. I think as far as people go hes one of the good guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well if i was to put a bet on who the anti christ was i would have to lean towards one of the Bush family or Jerry Springer.

I found this link yonks ago if its any help.

Revelation 13: Is the Antichrist Russian President Putin? -- More on Putin and Russia -- a Bible prophecy and New Age analysis

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the only candidate i can see on planet earth today is Javier Solana. leader of the european union.

theres lots on him on the internet, but hardly anything in the news. very powerful man, and no one really knows who he is.

he is the only candidate so far i can see, but i could be wrong.

His Homepage

many believe he is very powerful force in todays world.

here is a recent video of him, very intelligent man

www.consilium.europa.eu...

[edit on 2/28/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Royal, I have often thought he may be. I also have considered Jacque Chirac from France as a candidate. The bottom line is, it could be a list of any individuals. Javier Solana seems to be the one that most consider the likely candidate. I don't really see him as being a "king with a fierce countenance," though.
We muct remember that "fierce countenance" means angry appearance. So, most likely we are looking for someone who appears to be perpetually pissed off. I am not sure that individual has come to the forefront as of yet.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 28-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

from me www.abovepolitics.com...
Why everyone in Russia is terrified of Vladimir Putin

Some are now calling him the worlds most powerful MobBoss.

1. He took a page from Hitler who blamed Communist for a fire his people started. Many believe he was behind several bombing of apartment buildings in Moscow to blame Chechen seperatist (300 died).

2. He had Galina Starovoitova killed. Whe was an outspoken member of Duma who investigated Putin on corruption charges before he became president in 98. She was shot 3 times after leaving her apartment

web.amnesty.org...

3. Yuri Shchekochikhin and Sergey Yushenkov were killed for investigating the FSB's (Federal Security Service-Domestic-Think FBI) role in the Moscow apartment bombings.

www.guardian.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

4. Anna Polikovskaya a well respected Russian journalist who made a career out investigating Putins tactics in their war with Chechnya. Was shot dead in elevator of her Moscow apartment.

pej.org

5. The failed executions of Viktor Yushchenko who poisoning left him facially scared. He was campaigning versus a Putin backed opponent.

cnn.com

6. 10 Members of Russian Parliament who refused to toe party line. One an Anonymous source said, "Amagine the FBI killing Congressmen".

7. I sure we all have heard of the death of Alexander Litvinenko former Russian spy who wrote a book about Putin. He was posioned with the radioactive element polonium-210. He died three weeks later. It all happened on British soil.

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

www.slate.com...

Here's an intersting article on the mysterious death of opponets of Putin from the New Yorker:

www.newyorker.com...

I think people are terrified of the guy, Bush doesn't have the FBI killing Congressmen who disagree with him.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Royal76]

mod edit, format links

[edit on 4-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think what I meant was, Putin is an ex Colonel in the KGB when you consider himself his associates and affiliates your looking at the real power in Russia. These people represent the military/intelligence establishment, I am in complete agreement with evrything you just posted, to us evryday citizens he's a complete bastard. He's murdered and extorted his way to the top.

Now when I said hes one of the good guys it looks like i'm contradicting myself. Well I'm not IMO, in the summing up of all that is Russia at this time he is actually on aggregate doing his best for Russia as he sees it.

It is a fact, the military/intelligence establishment were driven/stirred into taking control in Russia. Because they realised that Globalists/NWO were about to systematically rape Russia of its wealth, the Russian agents of this conspiracy were the Russian Oligarchy.

"Russia [was] has been labeled an oligarchy because of the power of certain individuals, the oligarchs, who gained great wealth after the fall of Communism. Critics have argued that this happened in illegitimate ways and due to corruption."

from Wikipedia

The Oligarchies connection with Globalist/NWO threat is manifested in the form of the UK branch of the Rothschilds. At first there were suspicions, these suspicions became concrete when they fled to London on masse to seek protection from their benefactor after the Russian military/intelligence establishment took power and wasted no time in killing a couple of them and attempting to bring the rest in front of a Russian court on highly contencious charges.

Now in conclusion I consider Putin and his benefactors to be true Russian patriots and in that, it implies these people have the Russian peoples best interests at heart. There not nescessarily 'good' people but they have a cause which does fly in the face of profiteering and exploitation. Which I consider to be the true character of 'REAL EVIL' the threat which has shadowed humanity for such a long time.

Hence Putin appears like one of the good guys and is the antithesis of the anti-christ.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No, Putin is not the Antichrist. The Antichrist will come from the iron in the Roman empire. The ten toes of the last one world government will be composed of iron and clay.

Putin very likely could be the one responsible for taking peace from the earth in Ezekiel 38 and 39 when a Russian and Islamic coalition attack Israel in the last days.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76 Bush doesn't have the FBI killing Congressmen who disagree with him.

You're forgetting the congressmen who were outspoken opponants of the "Patriot Act" getting a nice envelope full of anthrax in the mail; anthrax which came from an army base.

Anyways.. I think theres a possibility that there are several "antichrists," maybe there's always one alive. The one that's alive during the "end of days" is the only one people are concerned with. Hitler must fit the description of an antichrist, but obviously the world didn't end then. It was however radically changed; ie: U.N. set up to be future world government. In a world of opposites, there's got to be a opposite to the pope. (Sometimes it may be the pope however.) I tend to think it would more likely be the head of the EU or UN, but then again the antichrist may just suprise us all. Even Putin could one day head either orginization if he ever stepped down from office in Russia.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
of those Congressmen died. The anthrax was a ploy to further the fear agenda.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that he is anything but the Russian President. Evil ?
Just look around Fella !

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Anyone can be easily seen as the anti-crhist. For starters, I could be seen as the anti-christ. I am of northern Romanian decent (Carpathian forest and mountains area), I trace my liniage back to the Romans who oppressed Christianity, Attila the Hun (although direct relation 'DNA' is debatable), and the Daci, a pagan tribe. Im also a Roman Catholic which teaches the opression of Christ. This goes back to the predictions of Nostrodomus, which out of his predictions pointed out Nero and other numerous people. You can be a tyrant and appointed a dictator just doing acts seen as crimes against mankind. Perfect example is Wladislav Dracula, he is seen by many as a tyrant but seen by Romanians as a savior to their country, culture, and identity.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Royal their is no Human Anti Christ, its just a story, a fairy tale for the gullible to believe in. The world is full of evil people and has been through the millenia. The real history of the Anti Christ has been lost and corrupted.

The Anti Christ is not of this Earth, when you work out what it is you will realise we really are up s8it creek.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Who knows about the Anti-Christ profecy's,

Cardinal Biffi claims to -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, I don't think Putin is the Anti-Christ. He's not universally worshipped. He may be feared, but he isn't a messiah-like character who is looked to. He definately isn't a faux-peacenic either. The anti-christ is supposed to start out as a faux-peacenic .... this isn't Putin.

FDS

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think people are terrified of the guy, Bush doesn't have the FBI killing Congressmen who disagree with him.

thats why he has 70% approval
Do you have actually proof that Rutin did it?

df1

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

of those Congressmen died. .

Well I can name two, Paul Wellstone & Mel Carnahan. Had they taken their senate seats it would have shifted the senate balance to 50 Democrats, 49 Republicans, and 1 independent for the years 2002 to 2004 instead of a Republican majority. And we had democratic party senator, Tim Johnson, come down with a mysterious illness in the current session of congress. His death would have again shifted the senate balance of power to the Republican Party. Unfortunately for the Republicans he got medical attention as soon as he started feeling poorly and survived. Do you see a trend here?

Don't let the bodies stand in your way, tell us again how Bush didn't kill any congressmen.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by df1]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everyone's a fricken Anti-Christ these days.
Yeesh.

At least they aren't all shape shifting Reptilians anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
RomanianDacianHun

has admitted to his evilness...send in the troops and destroy him quickly

Wait a minute, are you in a position of power

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is obviously the Antichrist.

Even though he isn't a Western Russian, I still believe he is evil beyond proportion. Who in their right mind would want to exterminate humans based on their beliefs (Mahmoud Achmadenijad against Israel)?

George Bush is right in what we are doing in Afghanistan.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join