It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A site of truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One of the members on this site todl me about this site.... it really "cleared" things up 4 me a bit. www.clearpath.com

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What does that site have to do with the alien conspiracy?

Systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology, consulting. With precision thinking and relentless execution we drive your vision forward

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sorry people but it looks like that link aint working...i think that sight is malfunctioning... ill try again.link

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
what in the helI happend to that sight? holy sh!t its gone... im sorry people but it aint there anymore...FVCK i fell like a dumb @$$
-BIGFOOT

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
... www.clearpath.com is the site for a company called 'UNISYS' apparently BIGFOOT....

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
before it use to be a huge site full of all kind of conspricie theories..im looking for it as we speak. damn i dont no where ti could be

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you meant these lunatics:

www.clearapath.com...

FROM THE SITE:

115.) "KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" (John 8:32)

HERE IS THE TRUTH... This heavenly being named Satan (Lucifer) brought a bunch of his buddies to this planet and bred with mankind. For this, God cast him down, and he has no escape from this planet. While he and his angels and offspring are waiting to be judged, they are consuming the life energy, or souls, of all the lost sheep that they can lead astray. Jesus Christ is a FREE PARDON for all your and my detestable behavior. PRAISE TO GOD FOR LIGHT IN SUCH COMPLETE DARKNESS!! TURN THE WORLD UPSIDE-DOWN AND COME HOME! May God bless all of you. My name is Jonathan, I am a servant of the Holy One of Israel. These revelations are a gift from Him, through me, to you. "Jonathan" means "Yahweh has given". Please, take your pardon, and come home...Thank you!!

Does "Jonathan" sound like anyone you know? Maybe Jonathan just TRAINS people.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology, consulting. With precision thinking and relentless execution we drive your vision forward. Imagine it. Done.

I finally see the light of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
thank God you found that 4 me..i was fealing like such an idiot there 4 a sec (nuthing new). yep that the people...its amazing how helpfull an a is!!!
-Bigfoot
P.S. read the whole thing b4 posting something back...please

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I bet if I folded a 20 dollar bill about 18 times, I could make a picture of Saddam and Bush rear ending one another.
Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
o-k do it then... if you think none of that stuff means anything then something is wrong..... I'd say a good 40% of that stuff is bs 2 but damn, hoiw could there not me some connection....

top topics

join