It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Extraterrestrials (Spiritual Successor to X-Com:UFO Defense)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
By spiritual successor I mean, of course, a nearly identical copy! This is very good news IMO.

Check it out. It comes out on the 16th of March!

pc.ign.com...

[edit on 27-2-2007 by sardion2000]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Man, it looks great! I loved the old one!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The old one was great if you had a fast enough computer at the time. I always got laid out by that damn brown alien in the first encounter. It sucked. My PC at the time was so slow, but I loved the game. They should bring this out as a download on the XBOX360, I'd so get it. Thanks for finding this one! CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, same people that made Ufo: Aftermath/Aftershock ?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I hope not Lys. I truly hope not as those games were just pale imitations of the original, when they should have just made a carbon copy and then enhanced it instead of trying to rebuild it from scratch.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
The old one was great if you had a fast enough computer at the time. I always got laid out by that damn brown alien in the first encounter. It sucked. My PC at the time was so slow, but I loved the game. They should bring this out as a download on the XBOX360, I'd so get it. Thanks for finding this one! CHEERS!

I sense this game could take over your life.

HEY! It's an Alien Plot to take over your life!

I actually stumbled upon this doing some nutty Google search about three days ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while and the development is taking FOREVER. It's being made by Chaos Concepts (not the same group that did Aftershock/Aftermath).

www.ufo-extraterrestrials.com...

Looks good to me!

new topics

top topics

join