It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry headed to Iraq!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey there guys n gals. Just saw sumthing that kinda shocked me on msnbc news. Apparently Prince Harry is headed to Iraq with his regimen.

I have read alot about end time prophecys and the arrival of an Anti christ on the scene. For a long time Javier Solana and the royal family have been the top two contenders. So naturally when i saw this I thought it may have a big connection to end time prophecy. Ie the little horn rising up amoung many kings etc.

If any1 has anything they think is relavent or would like to contribute please do!

Heres a link

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 26-2-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Where is this prophecy that you are refering to? Please post where you read a little horn rising among many kings.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Also Prince Harry is 3rd in line to the throne so his dad Charles and elder brother William would need to die before he would be made King.

More likely that he will be a MAJOR target for any insurgency. They may not know which tank he is in but they know which regiment etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here are those verses u asked about. If any1 could put this puzzle together it would be appreciated. The bible is very cryptic and symbolic so finding out who the antichrist is wont be easy but there are good clues out there. Alot of people out there think the royal family will be tied to the anti christ so i thought this news about harry would have sum relevance...

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Most interesting verse/prediction

DANIEL 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the Pleasant Land (Israel).

[edit on 27-2-2007 by ka0s69]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
Also Prince Harry is 3rd in line to the throne so his dad Charles and elder brother William would need to die before he would be made King.

More likely that he will be a MAJOR target for any insurgency. They may not know which tank he is in but they know which regiment etc.

I will say this again, Charles is unlikely to be king, he will hand it to William. Its not that strict anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
I will say this again, Charles is unlikely to be king, he will hand it to William. Its not that strict anymore.

100%

William is also seen (in the UK) as the apple of his mothers eye, they loved her, so they love him for this and it would make the royal movement very popular once again in the UK.

William will indeed be the next king of England.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by WarGame]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The British military has confirmed that Harry will be headed to Iraq around May. Which I think is kinda wierd given Blair has annouced a withdrawl of 1600 troops.. Its almost as if its just for show.

I dont doubt Harry really does want to go there and be all he can be but Im thinking this is more of a political move and Im guessing there will be a huge rally of support and admiration of the royals in the years to come.

Imagine if Harry was killed.. and oh o, because of an Iranian made bomb.. Theres your ticket to world war 3, or even the motivation another young prince needs to make his step onto the political stage.

Long story short, Harry gunna be a looooong way from home and far away from the any castke walls that can protect him. Big things are about to happen and it could go either way. A new era of peace or all out war.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarGame

Originally posted by Peyres

100%

William is also seen (in the UK) as the apple of his mothers eye, they loved her, so they love him for this and it would make the royal movement very popular once again in the UK.

William will indeed be the next king of England.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by WarGame]

I don't know why but I just get a big feeling that agrees with you. There's just something about William that I think he will be the next King and for whatever reason Charles will not be. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Harry ended up been with drawn from the fight in iraq. Shame with your excitment that it all turned a blunder
bo hu.

William will be king and he shall be shot in the head until evenutally he is killed.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
Hey there guys n gals. Just saw sumthing that kinda shocked me on msnbc news. Apparently Prince Harry is headed to Iraq with his regimen. [/quote] what no holographic imaging? www.geocities.com...

charles needs to get w/harry on this one.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Harry going to Iraq

Who cares, at the end of the day, why would Charles and his mother care?
He must be a painful reminder of..... shush, you know what.....the REAL conspiracy surrounding Diana and her relationships.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please forgive, i keep referencing wrong ats thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I was triping on this.. Been hearing different things.. Ok so think about this... Prince Harry has kind of been painted in the media as being a rebel to the crown.. Not the same old snob rubbish as the rest... More of a common guy that likes his pub drinks and all..

Interesting... What would happen if Prince Harry Just rebels from the thrown becomes the common guy everyone loves this, breaking away, he'll be worshiped for this.. How much easier will he be in convincing people to like him.. breaking away from the old school ruling, bringing in the new world order in his new funky way.. the British royal thats just another common guy.. He'll reach more people that way.. Thus suducing the whole world to love him...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Considering the little horn, if you will read Daniel 8:8,9 you will know better where he comes from

8) therefore the male goat grew very great; but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven.
9) And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east and toward the pleasant land.

This scripture is revealed to talk about Alexander the great and his four generals who took over his kingdom after his death. These four generals were given authority over Greece, Turkey. Jordan and Egypt. It is out of one of these that the little horn must come.

I believe it will be Turkey because the king of Turkey is trying to join the EU as a full member as we speak. None of the others are making any attempt at this. At the same time the king of Turkey is at present trying to form a union between Muslim nations toward his south (Egypt) toward his east (Saudi Arabia) and toward the pleasant land (Syria and Palestine.

Once he has accomplished this all he will need to do is get 3 of the existing EU full members to submit to his authority and he will have matched all of the prophecies concerning him.

These prophecies have nothing to do with England. They tell you where the little horn comes from.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

Sorry to burst your bubble but....there is no King Of Turkey.

Turkey has a President but it is largely a ceremonial role with little power.

The real power lies with the elected Prime Minister and his Council.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i highly doubt that. the people of the UK love the royal family, even the extremist muslims, some say the queen gives them child support and free medical care. its awesome... i came to the UK 10 years ago, i'm greatful to be here actually. the best time to change things in the UK is when the queen rests in peace, and the king steps up... people will follow him

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't believe that in our time whether a leader is a king by title or not has any bearing. I use the term king but am not bound to it. Just as the 2 horns of Rev 11 second beast are I am sure Canada and the US these 2 do not have kings either yet the horns are symbols of kings according to Daniel 7.
I stick with my convictions that Turkey (whether prime-minister or president or king ) fits the bill. There is very little time left so you will soon know the answer to this question.

new topics

top topics

join