It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Site Of A Lost Civilization On Mars!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here’s a hires image of the Valles Marineris on Mars taken from the ESA Mars collection. Look carefully at the first image. Do you notice anything out of the ordinary? Or is it just a barren, uninteresting landscape?

Well, if you can’t make out much, have a look at the second image which I have annotated and marked certain anomalous structures. It looks like the ruins of an ancient civilization with a ‘temple’ on one side of a small city with what looks like the city’s water tank towards the top right. This depression is too regular in shape to be a crater.

Images Courtesy: ESA

This looks fascinating and I strongly believe that this is an ancient site of a civilization long gone. And also notice the resemblance of the ‘temple’ with the ancient temples here. Was there a Mars, Nimrod, and Marduk connection after all?

Cheers!

www.ldolphin.org...
ESA

[edit on 25-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
nice very good find

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Can you post the original link to the photos used to make these enhancements? It looks convincing enough on these, but I woud like to see the originals.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is a GREAT FIND. The geometric anomolies are more than abudndant in this sample... an archaeologist might just someday get up there to get the REAL DEAL on what Mars is all about!

OUTSTANDING! VERY WELL DONE!

Cheersbackatcha!
SPout

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Looks interesting, could those qaudratic patterns be from banding? they do run at 90 patterns to the edges of the image.
Just trying to keep an open mind.

The orinal esa image Valles Marineris

The features are strangley absent from other images of Valles Marineris.

www.esa.int...
The area in question should be in the bottom right.

www.esa.int...
Bottom left.

A glitch in the 3d data or signs of a coverup?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

The orinal esa image Valles Marineris

In this photo you can clearly see the objects that MS has pointed out, in this picture i would also liek to point out that further down in the bottem right corner you can see more geomettic lines that is intresting to look at.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
A glitch in the 3d data or signs of a coverup?

The perspective views are computer generated using the stereo images taken from overhead, those images are not taken from that perspective.

I think that it probably is a result of inconsistent data on the borders of the image, a similar effect can be seen in other places on the borders of the image.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Could you point to the location on this map?
marsoweb.nas.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Could you point to the location on this map?
marsoweb.nas.nasa.gov...

I can't, but the ESA site says:

The location is in Valles Marineris at 5° North and 323° East.

I think that particular area was not (yet ?) photographed by HiRISE.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
On the esa website they have deleted the larger TIFF files for these images. Also the site does not show up in some other photos that show the same area.
So this was either airbrushed out of the other photos, or the 3d image has errors

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The question is why is mike posting known doctored images of mars . This is the second in a week --the first being the symbols he pasted in the cydonia region and this the second

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

On the esa website they have deleted the larger TIFF files for these images.

Have you seen those TIFF files on previous ocasions? I have the JPG since last year but I do not have the TIFF, and I usualy download both versions.

timoothy
I don't think you can call this image a "doctored image", this is from the official ESA site, not something found by "a friend" like in the other case.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Images Courtesy: ESA
[edit on 25-2-2007 by mikesingh]

Definitely intriguing images... Brings forth the question of Nasa Airbrushing photos before they reach the public eye...Kinda reminds me of the moon base photos, but with more evidentiary Geometric shapes. The Temple I see, but I don't know for sure about a giant water resevoir... This image looks like a lot of the land formation in the area was water eroded(maybe even underwater). If its eroded it was near a riverway.... Maybe the hole is an ancient Pit Mine???
just another opinion..

Coven Out

~~Carson Stole my Tag Line, So I Gave His Girlfriend The Clap~~

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Exactly, its an official photo. The problem is this photo shows the anomoly and the others on the same website do not.
So either ESA doctored the anomoly in or airbrushed it out. Either way there is something to this case.

timoothy
I don't think you can call this image a "doctored image", this is from the official ESA site, not something found by "a friend" like in the other case.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The problem is this photo shows the anomoly and the others on the same website do not.

This is not a photo, its a computer generated image using the images taken from overhead.

[edit on 25/2/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is there any possibility it could be an Atoll as recently explained on the below link.

underwater pyramid found in american samoa

What is the scale of that picture and how big would the object and area be?

Very intriguing although I think this has been bought up here on ats before if not I have seen this somewhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
What is the scale of that picture and how big would the object and area be?

The ESA site says that the area is 50km accross, but that is the original image, not the image posted by Mikesingh.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It looks very interesting, but I am curious to see if it really is just odd land formations.

jra

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The 'stepping' pattern is more likely due to a lower res 3d model. For these 3d generated images, the 3d mesh detail isn't very high. So it will look more angular. I don't think these 3d images are a good source if you're wanting accurate detail. Best to stick with actual photos in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm not an expert on photography but that's probably what you get for using CGI with the photos so you can accurately tell what the landscape is like. I say that the photos aren't more then a mere odd formation in land.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join