It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you can tell if you are a victim of abduction.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Southpaw11

Sorry, the post is no longer editable. If I could, I would, but not before saying.....

Furthermore, YOU permitted that information to be posted on a PUBLIC server; accessible to MILLIONS of people. YOU PUBLICLY announced the name of your company and its web presence. Then, not to be outdone, you quoted the information in two posts, ADDITIONALLY propogating the information TWICE more in the same thread.

My opinion now exists in triplicate on this thread due to your efforts.

As of March 4, 2007, 11:30 AM, CST, the information is STILL publicly available in its original format.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, this seems to be a decent place to reply to this. I guess since everyone else seems to be running around looking for things that bump in the dark, somewhere there should be a place for the truth.

Truth #1

There are beings here from other places besides earth, humans being one of them. Anyone ever look up 12-strand DNA? Hitler believed he had found it in the Aryans, funny though his Aryans were Nordic. In history, true Aryans were from the Sumerian tribes that invaded Persia. Once the Sumerians developed what is now modern day Iran and Afghanistan, a group of their elite, invaded India. India at the time was controlled by a peaceful race called the Maori (most likely modern day Native Americans, Eskimos, and Mexicans of non-spanish decent.) The Aryans brought with them Vedic traditions.

Well, how the Aryan/Sumerian connection relates to Europe is that the Celts likewise was from the same 12-strand DNA. The 3 races were the start of a new human species that is different from the original which started in Africa...I am not sure how much time passed between the two different human origins, but easily 10000 years, per the different structures located in Africa. Our development was created, like the old Frankenstien movie, we were alive.

I am not sure who created the first humans, but the second set was created if not completely by then in part by Draconians as seen in the monuments to Enki and Enlil. Other beings were present though as well, hence we have four alien type beings mentioned in folklore. Sidhe, Norse, Draconian and honestly not sure what the fourth was at this point in time.

Various referrences in the bible point to these creatures, such as Lucifer being a Cherub or a living ship. Interesting how TVshows like Andromeda spring up and appear very similiar to the truth. The bible mentions that it is covered in lights, and other various things that describe a mechanical machine.

With all this said, lets move to now...why are the aliens here, and who are all the players so far. I can tell you why one variety is here, coincidentally, they are not the ones responsible for the various ill-treatment of our kind. Draconians are here somewhat to help us, but more to make sure that our advancement beyond here goes as planned. Humans are not physical bodies, that is just how we interact with this plane of existence.

With this said, at least one of the other races, mostlikely the greys have another agenda. They are new to the scene, and I don't think they fully understand what Earth is. For us its a planet, but if you consider we are not physical entities, only our bodies are, you would have to admit, Earth is something far different then 'just a planet'. The greys have been studing, learning, and tring to figure out how to become a phyiscal entity here.

Most beings that have experimented with our planet, understand the process of possession, and some have gotten so good with this, that it is no longer a possession type invasion, the body is born without an accupant, and another non-earth dweller takes on the body. Most beings, including us, are like smoke, and we fill what ever we are put into. Our bodies, though biological, are still nothing more then a machine while our identity is housed inside of it. We are basically imprisioned in these bodies as we are not able to exceed our full potential.

There is a few of these walkins exsisting on the planet now, as well as a lot of hybrids which is a bit different. Walkins so to speak, give off wierd auras, eyes change colors (sometimes to a crimson red if excited), some may speak a wierd language, look up Enoch, John Dee, Richard Kelly. Many have the ability to invade others dreams or thoughts, and most eventually realize that they are an outsider looking at this world.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wasn't on ATS for a long time and this was the first post that caught my attention

Are you of Irish, Celtic, or Native American descent?

No. I'm from the "other" side of the world (eastern Europe).

Are you adopted?

No.

What "monsters" were in your room as a kid?

If one thinks of monsters in terms of bigfoot - then none. Then again I had lots of OBE experiences untile I was 10. Was quite terrifying. As a kit I used to construct a "fence" out of cussions on the far side of the bed in order "not to fall out of the bed", since I thought that was was happening back then. Then again... I would always wake afterwards in bed, with the cussions intact. There was something that would "pull" me out. That was my monster (and still is).

Have you ever seen a "bigfoot"?
Have you ever seen a "man in black"?
Have you ever seen an "alien"?
Have you ever seen a "red eyed guy with a black cloak"?
No.

Have you ever seen "shadow people" or "watchers"?

I though I saw one - but then again I might be wrong. I'm not sure.

Have you ever seen a "Nordic"?

No.

Do you have an unusual affinity with animals?

Yes.

Have you ever noted unexplained puncture wounds on your body?

Not that I know of.

Have you ever noted unexplained red splotches or spots on your body?

Nothing of unknown source.

Have you ever noted unexplained "scoops" out of your skin anywhere on your body?

No.

Do you have a neck injury at the T3 or immediate surrounding area?

No. I do have an inbreed (as I've been told) neck injury, but it's not the T3 area. Close though.

Do you have a back injury at the L5/S1 or immediate surrounding area?

No.

Do you ever see owls?

Once in my lifetime.

Have you ever seen pink phorphorescent lights?
Have you ever seen a UFO?

No.

Whether you've seen a UFO or not, do you feel "aliens" are here to "help us"? Why?

I do feel some of them are benevolent. Then again I do feel like helping people. It brings much joy.

Have you ever detected the scent or odor of SULFUR or BURNT MATCHES, SOGGY CARDBOARD, MOLDY LEATHER in your home?

Yes for SULFUR (you mean like hell smell?
)

Have you ever detected unexplained bruising on your body?

No.

Have you ever experienced "missing time"?

Yes, but from a later time perspective. I never expierened missing "30 minutes" or so. Some days just end remarkably fast.

Are you unusually empathetic and/or compassionate?

Yes, although my opinion might be biased.

Do you ever get the feeling there is "someone there"?

You mean like in a particular location? Then yes. I do get that a lot. My friends always look at me strange when I have to look back for a while at a dark corner of the room.

Have you ever noted things out place, when you KNOW they were "placed correctly"?

Quite often.

Ever wake up with your clothes on backward?

No, but heh, once without (and it was winter!
)

With your shoes on the wrong feet?
In the wrong bed | In the wrong house?

No.

Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning?

Unfortunatelly yes, and it happens quite a lot. Usually it is accompanied with fellings of fear and terror like nothing else.

Ever have dreams so vivid you wonder if they were real?

Yes, the worst nightmares I have ever had.

Ever recall scents or odors from "dreams"?
Do your Parents or Grandparents have UFO stories to tell?

No.

Do you ever have "endtimes" visions, many times with the wrong scenario, wrong dates, etc?

Yes, when I was a child more often than now.

Do you have strange or unwarranted fear or phobia of Clowns, Racoons, Midgets, Children?

Clowns.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
how can you tell if you are abducted by aliens.
I have a lump on my right testicle.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

don't be mean. that's not cool. i find these things interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Are you of Irish, Celtic, or Native American descent? nope

Are you adopted? nope

What "monsters" were in your room as a kid? monkey type demon thing

Have you ever seen a "bigfoot"? somthing simalar

Have you ever seen a "man in black"? no

Have you ever seen an "alien"? i dont know i feel i have but it was as a child and probz wont member it properly

Have you ever seen a "red eyed guy with a black cloak"? yes exatly how you described him

Have you ever seen "shadow people" or "watchers"? ye

Have you ever seen a "Nordic"? no

Do you have an unusual affinity with animals? ? lol

Have you ever noted unexplained puncture wounds on your body? ye

Have you ever noted unexplained red splotches or spots on your body? ye recently

Have you ever noted unexplained "scoops" out of your skin anywhere on your body? no

Do you have a neck injury at the T3 or immediate surrounding area? no

Do you have a back injury at the L5/S1 or immediate surrounding area? no

Do you ever see owls? ye

Have you ever seen pink phorphorescent lights? at a light show

Have you ever seen a UFO? yes

Whether you've seen a UFO or not, do you feel "aliens" are here to "help us"? Why? dont know

Have you ever detected the scent or odor of SULFUR or BURNT MATCHES, SOGGY CARDBOARD, MOLDY LEATHER in your home? nope

Have you ever detected unexplained bruising on your body? ye

Have you ever experienced "missing time"? yes

Are you unusually empathetic and/or compassionate? dont know lol

Do you ever get the feeling there is "someone there"? yes

Have you ever noted things out place, when you KNOW they were "placed correctly"? yes

Ever wake up with your clothes on backward? nope

With your shoes on the wrong feet? nope

In the wrong bed? nope

In the wrong house? nope

Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning? nope

Ever have dreams so vivid you wonder if they were real? somtimes

Ever recall scents or odors from "dreams"? ye

Do your Parents or Grandparents have UFO stories to tell? nope

Do you ever have "endtimes" visions, many times with the wrong scenario, wrong dates, etc? once

Do you have strange or unwarranted fear or phobia of Clowns, Racoons, Midgets, Children? no

Do you ever hear noises on your roof in the middle of the night? not my roof but the table thing i do

Have you ever seen ghosts of loved ones? nope

Men
Have you ever detected a "lumplike" object attached to your right testicle? OR lacerations or bleeding on the scrotum AFTER the event? nope

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here ya go:

Yes

Are you adopted?
Yes

Native witch doctor with orange robe, shadow people

no

not sure

No

yes, the cloak had a red silk interior, and there were like 25 or so of them, all through my house

Yes, but only when eating chocolate, or drinking coffee

yes, when abducted, that is who does it

Yes, they come and visit me out of the blue all of the time, come right in the house as if we are long lost friends

Reason I found this thread, my chiropracter noticed a very dark deep fresh scrape the size of a large thumb scraped out of my back, he touched it asked if it hurt me, and I couldn't even feel it.....tonight, it started falling off, and seems normal underneath.

all the time

Have you ever noted unexplained "scoops" out of your skin anywhere on your body? YES, large thunb shaped scoops that don't hurt, someone else usually notices and tells me.

slightly below

yes, that is why I am going to the chiropracter who saw the lates "scoop"

Do you ever see owls?
Yes

not sure....like a spotlight coming down from above out of no where?

Yes, 3 in broad daylight close enogh to be sure, many others lights, but couldn't prove to myself

Whether you've seen a UFO or not, do you feel "aliens" are here to "help us"? Why? I feel some are here to help, because the Nordic that took me told me to smarten up, religion had made me un spiritual and self rightious, and to get back on track with spirituality, NOT religion..

Have you ever detected the scent or odor of SULFUR or BURNT MATCHES, SOGGY CARDBOARD, MOLDY LEATHER in your home? Moldy yes! Sulfur, only at a church I went to 20 years ago for a short time.

Have you ever detected unexplained bruising on your body? all the time, mostly like 5 fingers on the under part of my arms below my armpits.

Have you ever experienced "missing time"? Yes, police searched for 7 hours in -30 below, I was dry and warm when I showed up, was found a town away another time, supposedly was there for 3 days, they found me on the side of the road a days trael away, supposedly 5 minutes after I left to meet my friend who was waiting 10 minutes away, so how did I get a days travel away so fast? Another time as well, mabey 2 hours.

Are you unusually empathetic and/or compassionate? Yes

Do you ever get the feeling there is "someone there"? sometimes

Have you ever noted things out place, when you KNOW they were "placed correctly"? yes

Ever wake up with your clothes on backward? no, but I sleep in my clothes, and my underwear hae been missing, never to be found again, but my pants were back on.

With your shoes on the wrong feet? No but I woke up once with my jacket and shoes on when I went to sleep without them on,my boyfriend and I thought it was really funny at the time.

In the wrong bed? All the time

In the wrong house? yes, I woke up in a house with homestay students, and the mother drove me home, she said they just "found" me there, and they waited until I woke up, (let me sleep) i was again, farrrrrr away.

Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning? Yes, but now I stay up until then when I can, and try to sleep from say 4pm-7pm, then 3/4am-9am

Ever have dreams so vivid you wonder if they were real? yes

Ever recall scents or odors from "dreams"? yes

Do your Parents or Grandparents have UFO stories to tell? no

Do you ever have "endtimes" visions, many times with the wrong scenario, wrong dates, etc? yes, I am allways fine, helping, and never hurt, those who listen I can help, and I help lots of children etc.

Do you have strange or unwarranted fear or phobia of Clowns, Racoons, Midgets, Children? No I am only 4'8 so I am a super tiny person, yet not a midget...

Do you ever hear noises on your roof in the middle of the night? sometimes

Have you ever seen ghosts of loved ones?

NO

Men
Have you ever detected a "lumplike" object attached to your right testicle? OR lacerations or bleeding on the scrotum AFTER the event?

Women
Have you ever been pregnant and had the fetus simply disappear?
Over and over and over until last year....... I moed for a few months, now I'm back, it's back a bit?

[edit on 23/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Southpaw11

No

Are you adopted?
No

Disney characters, like Mickey and Minnie and Donald Duck. I'm not even kidding.

No

No

What I believe to be an alien, yes.

No, but I've seen a black eyed guy in a white cloak.

I don't know what "shadow people" are, but I saw shadows that I believed to be entities, although I didn't think "shadow people" when I saw them.

No

Yes, I love all animals and can't stand to see them suffering.

No

Yes, many times.

Have you ever noted unexplained "scoops" out of your skin anywhere on your body?
No

No

No

Do you ever see owls?
No

No

No

Whether you've seen a UFO or not, do you feel "aliens" are here to "help us"? Why?
I don't know on this subject, I am undecided. I think there are likely both aliens that would help us and aliens that would harm us.

Have you ever detected the scent or odor of SULFUR or BURNT MATCHES, SOGGY CARDBOARD, MOLDY LEATHER in your home?
No

Have you ever detected unexplained bruising on your body?
Yes, many, many times...

Have you ever experienced "missing time"?
Not exactly "missing" time, but really odd experiences with time. I saw someone seem to get "frozen" in time once. It was like time just stopped for her.
And I used to have"false awakenings" on a regular basis, in which I would dream that I wake up, go about my morning business, and then at some point I would look at a clock in my dream, and it would be exactly on the hour, and then I would wake up again, sometimes in a panic attack.

Are you unusually empathetic and/or compassionate?
Yes

Do you ever get the feeling there is "someone there"?
Yes, very often.

Have you ever noted things out place, when you KNOW they were "placed correctly"?
No

Ever wake up with your clothes on backward?
Yes, and my earrings, oddly enough.

With your shoes on the wrong feet?
No

In the wrong bed?
No

In the wrong house?
No

Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning?
Yes

Ever have dreams so vivid you wonder if they were real?
Yes, I very often have really vivid dreams.

Ever recall scents or odors from "dreams"?
No

Do your Parents or Grandparents have UFO stories to tell?
My grandmother has other kinds of weird unexplainable stories to tell.

Do you ever have "endtimes" visions, many times with the wrong scenario, wrong dates, etc?
Yes, I've had many apocalyptic dreams that could not actually be the way the world would end.

Do you have strange or unwarranted fear or phobia of Clowns, Racoons, Midgets, Children?
No

Do you ever hear noises on your roof in the middle of the night?
No, but when I was a kid I was paranoid that the roof was caving in on me at night when I was sleeping.

Have you ever seen ghosts of loved ones?
No

Men
Have you ever detected a "lumplike" object attached to your right testicle? OR lacerations or bleeding on the scrotum AFTER the event?
N/A

Women
Have you ever been pregnant and had the fetus simply disappear?
No

[edit on 5-11-2009 by elocin]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you were a victim it may come back to you. My abduction was in 2000, and I started having same dreams, and like 25% came back to me in about 2004. Even things before the abduction were forgotten, like my trip at the air port, baseball game I attended a few days before abduction. I say get hypnosis, I hope I get it done one day as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
interesting thread,,,,smile...

I think theres a lot of flashbacks/dreams ,,,im gonna study into this a tad more...

The skeptics could wake up with their underwear on backwards and not give it a second thought,,,

Im sorry,,just wanted to be funny,,,,

huggs everyone....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Does having sex and being dominated while having sex with alien that looks like this:
count as an abduction?

Sound rather kinky when you stop and think about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
All done.

Nothing to see here, move along

[edit on 25-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

I like the passive sense of humor, it made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodzHor2

do you remember having a sence of fear so intense that you couldnt move?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by GodzHor2]

The #1 sensation that just cannot be put into words. Hopelessness is a close descriptor.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join