It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you can tell if you are a victim of abduction.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
And reading Alienhunter: The Evidence in Light will take you on a ride within the parameters of ESTABLISHED SCIENCE, statistical analysis performed based on THOUSANDS OF CASE FILES. NOT one or two... a couple or a few... not 10 or 20... not 100 or so.... THOUSANDS. He has MORE information than you and all the "internet surfers" combined.

You seem to be marketing this man and his material here.

"Reality" is being found, on a DAILY BASIS, to be different than we had PRESUMED it to be. Yet, you are just sittin' there like you got it all figure out... LOL!

I have never stated I have it figured out. Your the one trying to give that impression to people here.

I say FIND "Sam Chiang".

Not the same spelling as your article. You find him, he's your spokesman.

It isn't up to me to not prove this stuff. You prove your statements. If that was a leak about ETs and DNA, you prove the guy is working on the project and leaked these grand findings that have since been suppressed.

I am one of the opened minded folks here and yes, I don't believe everything that gets stated. If I did I would have to explain why it's not 5 PM gridlock with aliens everyday here on the planet.

I'll stay off your thread.

[edit on 2/28/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey Southpaw11,

I visited your companies web site.....krusnei.com. Dude, you need to hire a webmaster. In today's markets, the Internet is crucial for some businesses. Particularly if the information on the website is wrong.

Just for instance, the number 1-800-KRUSNEI, returns as an invalid number. You should fix that.

And the address....8781 Airport Blvd. # 114 Mobile, Al 36608.......... Huh....appears to belong to;

SAFE MINI STORAGE #5 OF MOBILE
(251)639-9448
8781 AIRPORT BLVD
@ SCHILLINGERS
MOBILE , AL 36608
linky

Isn't that weird how simple information gets garbled up sometimes?

Tends to damage credibility.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You end up on Whitley Strieber's newsletter?

Set off the airports metal detectors?

More later...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
You end up on Whitley Strieber's newsletter?

Set off the airports metal detectors?

More later...

LOL! Now THAT is good! LOL. Not so sure I'd really want to get on Whitley's newsletter.... LOL

But the metal detector thing has me intrigued. Realized a detail I missed. I have never inquired with Derrel about the possiblity of detection in this manner. If it's possible, you might be onto something.... LOL!

cheers.
SP

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
ROADGRAVEL. DONT STAY AWAY BRO. BRING DISSENT.

See... I am really kinda... beyond "help" I guess... LOL... b/c I like DISSENT. I like being CHALLENGED. Also, I agree with just about everything you wrote there as completely VALID.

I don't know it all... not even close. WE ALL gotta stick man. HARD. And stand TOGETHER when there's CHAOS. Cmon... it'll be a blast!

SPout

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hey Southpaw11,

I visited your companies web site.....krusnei.com. Dude, you need to hire a webmaster. In today's markets, the Internet is crucial for some businesses. Particularly if the information on the website is wrong.

Just for instance, the number 1-800-KRUSNEI, returns as an invalid number. You should fix that.

And the address....8781 Airport Blvd. # 114 Mobile, Al 36608.......... Huh....appears to belong to;

(251)639-9448
8781 AIRPORT BLVD
@ SCHILLINGERS
MOBILE , AL 36608
linky

LOL!

Okay... no harm no foul. In the future, so that "don't damage people's credibility"... you might send something like this via U2U first.

Now...

The website you saw was NEVER supposed to be visible. The information ON it is NOTHING that is accurate. It was a "design prototype" that was done by a fellow that is no longer with our organization.

You'll note that site is NOT what you see now. The website for the CATOPS division will be accessible within days. I actually think I saw an email saying it might be done sooner.

The TACOPS Division does NOT have a "frontside" server, and never will. Sorry. LOL.

Our Toll Free is actually 877.KRUSNEI as well. Which, if I'm not mistaken rings into MY cell phone for the next few days.
Which, of course, sounds "preposterous" to you I know, but there is a reason for that...

The addy on that site is an administrative mailbox for our company. period. I still stop there and pick stuff up today. I even have a STORAGE UNIT there... can you imagine THAT?!?!?! LOL... jus' kiddin'...

So, GREAT INVESTIGATIVE WORK. You are RIGHT on everything you posted. You just didn't have the "why". ... and may not have seen posts talking about the CATOPS Division of the company being in its virgin year. It's going well... and keeping us all NUTS! If you've started your own business... you know what I mean. NO TIME. LOL!!

Of course...

That may just cuz I'm HERE so much!!!!!

Nice work!

SPout

[edit on 1/303/07 by Southpaw11]

[edit on 1/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The addy on that site is an administrative mailbox for our company. period. I still stop there and pick stuff up today. I even have a STORAGE UNIT there... can you imagine THAT?!?!?! LOL... jus' kiddin'...

I hear its SP's digs when he is in the doghouse too!
So dont go and advertise his home away from home! J/K....maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I hear its SP's digs when he is in the doghouse too!
So dont go and advertise his home away from home! J/K....maybe.

LMAO! Hadn't thought of a storage unit that way since college... but I suppose puttin' a couch in there might not be a bad idea... just in case... LOL!!!

south

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
nice list of questions...if you want to sit in front of a crystal ball or ride a couch while a therepist gets paid to ask them.

I think some real questions for abductee's would be more along the lines of...

do you remember having a sence of fear so intense that you couldnt move?

Have you ever woken up at night screaming because you felt strange hands on you?

Have you ever felt sick to your stomach when in the presence of strangers?

Do you sleep during the day and stay awake at night for fear of the unknown?

Do you ever have the feeling that you are being watched?

Do you ever have a sudden feeling of dread?

Do you ever feel the need to run as fast as you can without knowing why?

Do you ever have brief memories of things that have no connection to the events relating to anything in your current life?

Have you ever felt molested? Raped? or Abused.

Do you pray.

These questions seem to me to be a hell of a lot more relevant than asking if Ive ever seen owls.
peace
GodzHor2
GH2

[edit on 2-3-2007 by GodzHor2]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodzHor2
nice list of questions...if you want to sit in front of a crystal ball or ride a couch while a therepist gets paid to ask them.

I think some real questions for abductee's would be more along the lines of...

do you remember having a sence of fear so intense that you couldnt move?

Have you ever woken up at night screaming because you felt strange hands on you?

Have you ever felt sick to your stomach when in the presence of strangers?

Do you sleep during the day and stay awake at night for fear of the unknown?

Do you ever have the feeling that you are being watched?

Do you ever have a sudden feeling of dread?

Do you ever feel the need to run as fast as you can without knowing why?

Do you ever have brief memories of things that have no connection to the events relating to anything in your current life?

Have you ever felt molested? Raped? or Abused.

Do you pray.

These questions seem to me to be a hell of a lot more relevant than asking if Ive ever seen owls.
peace
GodzHor2
GH2

[edit on 2-3-2007 by GodzHor2]

LOL! VERY WELL STATED! These ARE questions that DO get asked... but NOT until the SUBJECT can begin to ID the "symptoms" themselves... See what I mean? Sometimes the hardcore imagery of which you speak is not so easy to "recover".

You and I have touched on this briefly in our own discussion... For ME, personally... I DO have these memories... SOME OF THEM.. but they were ALSO formulated in the span of time when I was FARTHEST from Christ...

HMMMM... but everybody HERE will CHOOSE to "laugh" at Godz and myself... b/c I will stand next to Him til the end.

You COULD right it off as coincidence...

OR...

We could attempt to consider that concept a little more seriously as SCIENTIFIC EXAMINATION instead of Biblebeating. This is out of LEGITITMATE AND SINCERE CONCERN for HUMANITY.

NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS.

Yet... We will continue to "argue" and be engrossed with "infighting" and "slander" (whether we admit it to be 'slander" or NOT)... We laugh at each othre from the catacombs of the WWW "holodecks"... Usualy ALONE...

ISOLATED.

Get it yet?

Godzhor is RIGHT ON. But if you are already THAT far... you don't need my help... you need a PRO like Sims or Joe Moldano (never spoken with Moldano, but I have heard him publicly state his position). THEY are the ones that will be able to help you now...

*sigh*

And if you understand what I just typed... then YOU are in a room that is now silent... as you ponder the memories carved into your history... as you remember the feelings... as you begin to feel that "negativity"...

DO NOT BE SURPRISED when you also feel that "sense of fear" described above. It is THEORY at this point that this FEAR is not your own... but is theirs being projected upon you.

Now why do you think old "mr nice GRAY guy here to save the world and be everybody's drinkin' buddy" would EVER be afraid of YOU?

Could it be that you were CREATED WONDERFULLY?

Could it be that if YOU HAVE NO FAITH, YOU WILL BE DECEIVED?

HMMMMMM....

Nope. Can't be, NO WAY. IMPOSSIBLE. Right? Cuz then you'd have to open that box you tucked away under your bed or in your basement, hallway closet, etc where your BIBLE is... LOL! YOU would have to ADMIT THERE IS A GOD. You would have to admit Christ. And NO ONE wants to do that...

So, here we are. At an impass, where the guys at my table all KNOW this is deception.

And the guys the other table all KNOW we are CRAZY! LOL!!!

THAT is not a ripe environment for COHESION. For EVOLUTION. For COLLECTIVE CONSIOUSNESS.

It's GREAT environment for ISOLATION though...KEWL.

GodzHor.
Great Work.

To All Others
PLEASE consider what this man says as NOT being bible beating, but rather, a mere CLUE TO SCIENTIFIC TRUTH about something YOU are interested in.

SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS.

Just cuz that analysis means you open a Bible... does NOT negate the information source. WE MUST REALIZE THIS TO UNDERSTAND.

Southpaw.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
What if we are ALL abductees?

What set of questions rules out an abduction experience? and why?

Now, Prote. THIS sounds like something I really DO wanna say... *evilgrin*

And, quite honestly, I don't think this is IMPROBABLE AT ALL. I do believe, based on the HYPOTHESES and RESEARCH and CASE FILES I've been made aware of, that it follows GENETIC LINES. Now, how broad that "swath" is among the population... who knows.

I just find it simply preposterous to ask "if" any longer. We have a situation where there are (allegedly... I have NOT verified this) 500,000,000 people globally who report having been abducted.

I think we'd better start asking, discovering, and understanding WHY if we are to save this world and this species...

WHY? WHY? WHY?

AND... It is my FIRM belief that we MUST remain NONJUGEMENTAL with each other... a statement like THIS by PROTE is PRECISELY the "insanity" that one MUST consider in the endeavor of forging toward and into the depths of "undiscovered country"

Prote makes an OUTSTANDING point. Is it true? Who knows. BUT... if ALL the "subjects" became AWARE of the "deception" then perhaps we could DISCOVER this to be truth or untruth.

Well Done, PROTE.

BeExcellentToEachOther
Southpaw

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Could you please explain why your questions look specific for American (US) subjects?

Only Americans get abducted?

Or are you only thinking about American abductees? In that case, why?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Could you please explain why your questions look specific for American (US) subjects?

Only Americans get abducted?

Or are you only thinking about American abductees? In that case, why?

What exactly makes you feel this slant exists? Curious.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The first question, "Are you of Irish, Celtic, or Native American descent?", is one that is obvious.

If you consider that people in most North European countries can have a Celtic ascendancy, and that most people that went to what is now the US come from those countries, and that obviously Native Americans are easily found on the US, I think you will understand that with that question you are excluding a very large percentage of the world's population.

As I have said before, having "monsters" in our room as a child is not a common thing here in Portugal, at least I never heard anyone talking about it.

Bigfoot, as far as I know, is supposedly a North American myth (or reality, depending of what you think).

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The first question, "Are you of Irish, Celtic, or Native American descent?", is one that is obvious.

Hmmm. Okay. I see what you mean. I guess I really don't have an answer other than, he may have been looking for marriages where one parent is Portuguese (in the case of Portugal), and one of Celtic, or Native American Descent.

If you consider that people in most North European countries can have a Celtic ascendancy, and that most people that went to what is now the US come from those countries, and that obviously Native Americans are easily found on the US, I think you will understand that with that question you are excluding a very large percentage of the world's population.

Yes. It appears they have. This may very well be consequent to the majority of the investigator's research having been concluded in the United States, even though there are abductees that he's assisted from around the world.

Other than that, I don't necessarily have an explanation at this juncture. There is such enormous activity in Mexico and other Countries other than the USA. I would not be surprised, at all, if Portugal had a specific "trait" or "characteristic(s)" of it's own with regard to the phenomenon.

I guess what I'd say is answer all questions honestly, and then contribute to the process, perhaps understanding the process more completely as well.

As I have said before, having "monsters" in our room as a child is not a common thing here in Portugal, at least I never heard anyone talking about it.

This is interesting. I wonder WHY you might have "monsters" in one nation, yet not in another.... hmmm.... (solution: "targeted abduction") perhaps.

[quoute]Bigfoot, as far as I know, is supposedly a North American myth (or reality, depending of what you think).

Hmmm... I know the yeti and sasquatch and bigfoot are actually found in various areas around the globe. Very interesting, really.

SP

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hey Southpaw11,

(251)639-9448
8781 AIRPORT BLVD
@ SCHILLINGERS
MOBILE , AL 36608
linky

Okay. I've been professional, courteous, respectful, humorous, and patient about this issue. Could you offer an assist please?

I'd appreciate this being removed out of respect. It's not that my PERSONAL STORAGE UNIT is now advertised all over the internet. I could give a damn. LMAO! It's not that our ADMIN MAILBOX is advertised all over the internet... Again... who cares.

It's that you have your opinion overlaying that entire post. Your comments about our "toll free", how we should run our business, and our webmaster are both unsolicited and are not appreciated. And I'd appreciate if you might consider that and remove these comments. I've cleared the air on this issue. YOU were mistaken, and it's no biggie. Again, as I'd stated before, how could you know from where you are?

No offense either... It's just none of your business. That's all.

BeExcellentToEachOther
SPout

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This is interesting. I wonder WHY you might have "monsters" in one nation, yet not in another.... hmmm.... (solution: "targeted abduction") perhaps.

Probably because of the traditional stories from the place of origin.

A sociological study would be interesting.

Hmmm... I know the yeti and sasquatch and bigfoot are actually found in various areas around the globe. Very interesting, really.

Aren't Bigfoot and Sasquatch the same thing? And they are only from the US and Canada, as far as I know.

Yeti is supposed to live only in Tibet.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
One night i remember waking up everything was blurry bt i felt sick anyways i went to sit up and i couldnt as if i have been paralyzed anyways i cried for help cuz i couldnt really sense my suroundings afterwards i went back to sleep, my mom came down stairs she heard a bang or rather in my room, i went into a seizuremy mom called 911, when they took me off my bead there was a 1/4 inch hole near the back of my neck. it was odd, they said they didnt know what caused it and no force of entry was in my house but i freaked out, other then that ill answer a few of the questions

Yes, i have seen UFO's no no aliens, yes bigfoot Owls? no, Shadow people yes most animals like me but for an odd reason dogs have a complete fear of me. am, only that puncture but i have had lacerations on my right arm, i did have one dream where i woke up with a scent and i was sleeping at the foot of the stairs lol, at least the scent was bacon? i hope it was odd, either way first time i have "Ever" Slept walked if thats what it was anyways lol i think aliens abduct us and study us mostly to figure out if were going to hurt them...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My dog bites me.

My wife kicks me to the doghouse.

I wake up with a really bad headache.

I feel sick and nausiated the next day.

Oh wait...maybe I got that mixed up with drinking the night befre?!?

P.S. JK I dont drink of hitch rides with aliens...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I remembered another thing.

One of the questions is "Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning?"

That made me think of one question, what is considered the common hour of going to bed? That will obviously affect the waking at 3 or 4 in the morning.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join