It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will COINTELPRO agents on this site working for the gov't tell on me when I use the site?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Can anybody shed any light on the contents of this site concerning these contact details particularly the section showing the Companies house public record report towards the bottom showing the details of the business abovetopsecret.com llp with ref the resigned partners and who the other two new appointed Amigos.Also is the house photo`s of ******** accurate.
Also the E-mails discrediting Mr Ryan and trying to force him into handing over his site to ATS.

(attempt to establish link to a site with numerous lies removed, do not seek to relink)

[edit on 26-2-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davshey
If this is all false maybe you want to contact the relevant site owns and have them remove this slanderous info.

Much of it is.
We have contacted them, but crap like that is just an attempt to gain our attention and receive more communications from us that can be twisted into lies and distortions, so we ignore it (for now).

The emails sent to Bill Ryan were a malicious hoax by a former disgruntled staff member... and has been proven as such since he admitted it himself when he was caught (but since the truth conflicts with what they're posting about us, they don't include it).

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For the record, "davshey" was the banned stalker, neff1, returned.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Neff is banned; I should also extend my apologies to Maverickhunter for derailing his thread.

(Any more "SimonGray" is a alphabet agency SOB living in Echelon City questions/comments just U2U me.)

Let's get back on topic please.

Ha ha,
don't worry SimonGray. I don't see that you caused anything wrong. I was asking if government agents-- that browsed this site-- would tell on me and knock on my door when I posted info that was "close to the truth". I really am afraid of truth websites sometimes because they can be mere propeganda. I did not intend to bring out some stalkers of Admins ITT-- so you can bet that I am honest with that. But in all honesty I really like this site. I like this site enough for me to consider it educational.

The site has came up a lot in my life and I have learned enough to cope with my anti-socialness that I have had in the past that I got over because of ATS. I don't think that I would like ATS to be shut down by government agents however-- I had heard that people who work for the government have shut down sites here and there.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I am wondering what people will think of next!
First, people say that they work for the NSA what's worse is that someone who claims to work for the NSA posted in one of my topics but I did not see that the other users found their posts credible. However, then, people are saying "I work with the illuminati" "I support the Illuminati", or "I work within a government agency that deals with national security" and although some may be credible this "fad" is getting ridiculous. I understand that a lot of people are really telling the truth because this site has a SERIOUS COMMUNITY, but a lot of whackos are out there always lying and making up stuff.

The "the three amigos are COINTELPRO agents working with the U.N" theory is getting really old. I have been lurking here since the John Titor incident where the person claimed to be a time traveler and said that he went into the future and that our time was going to be different then his... but the "this is a COINTELPRO INTELLIGENCE OPERATION" theories are getting old.

I have to agree with the rest of the members that I have yet to see an FBI agent knocking at my door. I have yet to see police men pull me over. I have yet to be taken to a CIA prison... and I know stuff happens but none of that has happened to me yet.

I was really asking whether the people that claim to be government agents that actually ARE agents within the government would tell on me. Not whether they'd spread disinfo or post disinfo agents on the board.

that's okay--with--me-- Simongray-- I do not see the posts in your thread hostile.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I went to answer the phone recently and the caller Id read "US GOVT". I thought oops. I suspect that if I needed to be talked to it would not be over the telephone anyway.

Somehow I do not believe that a person like myself is really any type of threat or interest. The powers probably figure I'll be lost in a huge volume of information. The call was from NOAA, not some CIA guy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join