It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will COINTELPRO agents on this site working for the gov't tell on me when I use the site?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neff1
Sites have pointed the finger at this site yet not at others.
The source I believe you're useing, Zeed85, points fingers of "CoIntelPro" at EVERYONE and ANYONE that disagrees with them.

Is running a successful site so profitable that people with the same views slander each other?
We're not slandering anyone...

One question.If Springer,Skeptic are so willing to use there own names on coast to coast etc and Simon really does live at 1 ............... close in Swindon (which I know he doesn`t I worked in Swindon three years ago.Yes I admit I stalked him)
...but now you are slandering. I've sent mail to that address, and he's received it. Now you're posting false information with apparent malicious intent. Will you retract or do we need to terminate your account?

why don`t you broadcast your own interviews or web cast on here or say utube ?
You haven't noticed our podcasts?

You're banging the same malicious drum you banged when you were last here under the username "Zeed85", why? What have we/ATS done that inspires such action?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The source I believe you're using, Zeed85, points fingers of "CoIntelPro" at EVERYONE and ANYONE that disagrees with them.

That may well be true

...but now you are slandering. I've sent mail to that address, and he's received it. Now you're posting false information with apparent malicious intent. Will you retract or do we need to terminate your account?

I`m sorry if you believe I`m slandering.If you say that you have sent mail and Simon has received I will not agree/Disagree.I stand by what I`ve writing.If that means you terminate my account so be it.I cannot stop you.

You're banging the same malicious drum you banged when you were last here under the user name "Zeed85", why? What have we/ATS done that inspires such action?

I`m also Weirdo,st111.I don`t believe asking questions is malicious, you may well find that irritating I`m sure I would.Does this constitute my account being terminated.I don`t believe it does if I have posted harmful disrespectful, untrue content to you or the membership yes I would agree that my account being terminated would be warranted.As I`ve stated when I was using the name weirdo I have multiple account using IP in different countries.So no terminating Neff, weirdo, st111 doesn't`t matter to me.As I pointed out to John Bull just before he pulled the plug on the account a few years ago.

My main grip with ATS is the fact that when any of my account`s have started asking question of ATS it is followed by Admin,Mods and some over excited mod wannabes taunting, and frankly breaking ATS own rules.I think this kinda action by the mods is done to an agenda given by you the admin to cause the writer to either get in line or more likely retaliate.As one Mod called it Troll fishing.You may deny it but it is a fact the mods enjoy it as part of the game they use behind the scenes.

I was a member under weirdo for almost a year and a half without changing the way I wrote, as soon as I asked questions about ATS i was banned within a week.

This is why one reason I believe ATS is suspect.If you want me to stop pointing the finger at you fine.

You have it on record that if after this post neff1 is still registered I will no longer suggest ATS is govt run, that simon,skeptic and springer are not part of a govt run operation.If I do cease the account without further notice.

Thanks for your time.

ckm.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by neff1]

[edit on 24-2-2007 by neff1]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

P.S Skeptic do you have to keep responding in ways that sell ATS to the readers.

That is one of S.O.'s primary roles I invited him to help work with me on the website about, to improve the technology infrastructure and community development. Talking positively about ATS goes with the position, don't you think?

There is dispute over whether I live in Swindon? Sheesh, this crap really gets old!

What do you want to know about it?! I've lived here for about 14 years...

Further... if you are admitting to have stalked me I have a right mind to go to the police and report you! I have been stalked before BECAUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, something no one should have to endure.

As soon as my security and that of my family becomes endangered you can forget about kindness and professionalism on a message board from me!

[edit on 24-2-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oy vey, I can't believe that I can't believe this stuff still comes up.

I'm not quite sure what is accomplished by coming to this site and assuming its some form of government manipulation.

While I don't disagree that a lot of odd shenanigans do and will continue to happen here on the site and while I am just a member and not privvy to the "star chamber" that is SO, Springer and Simon.

I do find it hard to believe that in the end a some sort of government psyop of this nature would be efficient and lucrative (ie result wise) from a government stand point.

We seem more than capable of policing ourselves and as far as I can see ATS goes way above and beyond in allowing all sorts of people to post their whacky theories (me included) from holocaust denial to mind control victims to alien contactees.

I would actually go so far as to say that at times I can see where some sort of "operative" wether government or private might want to use or somehow manipulate ATS for their own ends but Springer, SO and Simon as operatives? I think thats just silly paranoia.

I apologise in advance but I must now use a dirty word and that word is SERPO.

If any members recall SERPO at first was treated with respect and Springer, SO and others went out of their way to make sure all members especially us fence sitters and skeptics behaved ourselves and treated not only the subject but those presenting the "data" with uber respect.

Then SO, Springer and others started to realise they were being played and their attitude changed completely...thank god.

Seems to me, if this is a government op, pumping up and pushing serpo would have sowed the seeds of dissent and feed into the disinformation machine a lot more than drawing a hard line in the sand and demanding claims be met with proof.

Seems to me that goes completley against what a government disinfo group is supposed to do.

Maybe I'm just being naiive but I think I'm far too bitter to be that naive.

I should say I've never met the three amigos of course, but I've had quite a bit of contact with springer via u2u's over the years and the guy just seems like a real straight shooter to me.

I've had very little contact with Simon but in what contact i"ve had from him he seems more concerned about the reputation of the board being nothing but "above board" than pushing a certain agenda.

These are just my experiences of course and individual experiences may vary... but it's my two cents.

Spiderj

As with most things on this board it's really not what you say or the topic you cover but how you say it and discuss it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that Simon, S.O., and Springer are government agents on assignment to record and moderate this site for some government operation.

I haven’t had the pleasure of personal interaction with the three amigos but from what I read in the posts they write, I would gather that they are good businessmen that are well connected with their customers. They have a great service going here and it would more than likely be very detrimental to their business to be government agents.

Just noting the content of the site if they were involved with a government agency this would be the largest "sting" operation ever pulled. Personally I am sure that the government monitors this site, but however doesn’t really care much about what gets posted here unless it is something illegal in nature.

And as far as stalking goes, for one that is illegal for two admitting it on a post is admissible in a court of law as evidence. I don't know about English courts but here in the states a persons posts are admissible.

I would be willing to bet that there are several government agents that actively post on this site. More than likely these agents would steer clear of the more conspicuous and controversial posts and keep them selves near to something less conspiratorial in nature. After all if your job can be put in jeopardy by what you write on your MySpace blog then certainly a government employee could get in a whole lot of hot water for posting on a site like ATS.

I personally love this site, I have never found a site on the internet as well designed, moderated, fun, fast, reliable, or whose owners were so involved in the general day to day operations of the site. There is no government employee anywhere that would be so dedicated to their job.

Can I kiss any more buttocks?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

There is dispute over whether I live in Swindon? Sheesh, this crap really gets old!

Didn`t you once state a few years ago your favorite drink in the nightclubs was a bottle of Kruger Champagne and pringales crisps.No 1 .......... close is not the type of place a person with though kinda tastes lives.
That`s not the only dispute.Anyway not only that gets old.Typical example of Troll fish get them angry reel them in.Please.

Further... if you are admitting to have stalked me I have a right mind to go to the police and report you! I have been stalked before BECAUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, something no one should have to endure.

That was a figure of speech but if you want to contact the police fine.I`m sure my old colleagues would enjoy interviewing me.Please feel free to make a statement.

As soon as my security and that of my family becomes endangered you can forget about kindness and professionalism on a message board from me!

The old I`m being stalked by mad ex members line.Sure the Security of anybodies family is paramount.I`m sure people more in the public eye are less concerned about it than the Admin here.I`m sure David Icke, John lear, David Sheyler etc etc etc are all less concerned about it.

thanxs for the responses

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Simon really does live at 1 ............... close in Swindon (which I know he doesn`t I worked in Swindon three years ago.Yes I admit I stalked him)

Neff1 had his/her comments after I made my post. Now he/she is banned for illegal activity focusing on me personally.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This thread has made for some interesting reading. Please let me return the favor with a little food for thought of my own. A little something to show Simon that I realy am paying attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Neff1 had his/her comments after I made my post. Now he/she is banned for illegal activity focusing on me personally.

Can I have his red stapler?

Too americancentric?

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
neff1, what do you hope to accomplish here? Seriously this kind of behavior is fruitless and pointless. Going after the big dogs really doesn’t get you anywhere but banned. If you are against what ATS has to offer then don't come here. It is your choice; no one forces you to come here. No one forces you to post anything on here; no one forces you to read anything on here.

Also on the subject of your old buds with the local authorities go, they are only your friends as long as your not doing anything illegal, its quite funny to see how those friendships evaporate when you are guilty of committing a crime. Believe me when I say your buds value their jobs more than being your friend.

If you have a personal beef with the Admin of this site, why derail a good thread to air your distasteful obnoxious views? The OP has a valid question and you have not only disrespected the Admin of this site with your personal vendetta you have disrespected the original poster and the members who truly wanted to discuss what they had to say.

I know this is kind of a waste of my personal time to point out your folly. As you more than likely won’t care as long as you can get a rise out of the Admin of this site. But I just have to say what’s on my mind about this and ask you to please back off of this pointless and tiresome idea of yours.

I am sure there are other posting boards out there that you can air your beefs with and get the wanted attention you so desire. But please don’t derail a good idea on ATS with your personal opinions about the people on this site.

Edit: Whoops a little late on the draw for me here. Oh well good riddance to bad rubbish...

[edit on 24-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Neff is banned; I should also extend my apologies to Maverickhunter for derailing his thread.

(Any more "SimonGray" is a alphabet agency SOB living in Echelon City questions/comments just U2U me.)

Let's get back on topic please.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maverickhunter to get ya back on subject here we go.

You’re pretty much free to discuss anything on ATS as long as it's not illegal, and as you can see what happens when you do start spouting off things that are illegal in nature.

I have posted quite a bit on here in my short time here and I have yet to get a single knock at the door from some MIB agent asking if we can talk. I have met some people from NSA (completely unrelated to ATS and not a fun experience) but overall your activities here on ATS are just not that interesting to the spooky ones so please feel free to post any kind of idea you feel is relevant to ATS that you feel needs to see the light of day.

Edit: Spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Maverickhunter to get ya back on subject here we go.

You’re pretty much free to discuss anything on ATS as long as it's not illegal, and as you can see what happens when you do start spouting off things that are illegal in nature.

I have posted quite a bit on here in my short time here and I have yet to get a single knock at the door from some MIB agent asking if we can talk. I have met some people from NSA (completely unrelated to ATS and not a fun experience) but overall your activities here on ATS are just not that interesting to the spooky ones so please feel free to post any kind of idea you feel is relevant to ATS that you feel needs to see the light of day.

Edit: Spelling

Whew... so ATS is a safe site? That's good to know. Here I listened to Springers, SOs, and Simon Grey's podcast and I was afraid that they were going to listen into all of ATS. As much as I am aware of the agents hanging out around ATS's boards some of them post good info, some of them post info, and a couple of them breed hoaxes. However I am certain that Simon Grey, Springer, nor Skeptic Overlord are perpetrators of hoaxes. I object to any such talk, and such talks derrails the topic of which I was asking questions of.

Simon Grey, I can see why you banned him, the situation was getting out of control. He can stop his "sick little game" and stop stalking people on ATS boards. That's people like him that make me feel unsafe on the ATS boards.

I thank the three amigos for making ATS what it is today and above all, MAKING IT SAFE, there are lots of crazy exploitives on the internet that can make you feel really unsafe and uncertain about other things.

Yes, I would not post private info on the boards, because then other people probably would track me down and threaten me and mail me threats. So that's presumably what would happen if I did. I thank you personally SO for posting those examples of what happened to you.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yea it's never a good idea to post personal information to a website. Thats just asking for some kook to start messing with you. Although personaly I don't much mind giving out my personal info cause for one most stalkers wouldent survive my neghborhood and neither would government workers. Im not saying that I live in a bad neghborhood or anything but the local police tend to drive two cars together whenever they go near this street.

Actualy posting that phone number I was actualy asking for Kooks to call me
it's a phone number to a voicemail account that sends a wav file to my Email however nobody calls it
So perhaps posting your private info on the web would get you too many kooks

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Just noting the content of the site if they were involved with a government agency this would be the largest "sting" operation ever pulled.

I don't want to make anyone parinoid or anything, but ...

Let's just say hypothetically, that someone wanted to identify anyone who might oppose a loss of thier countries soviernty and a rise of a one world government. It seems like the brainwashed sheeple will never make it to websites like this and they aren't the ones that the elitist controlled government is afraid of anyways. The masses will not oppose them, but the random lone patriot will.

What better way to identify any potential troublemaking patriots than to lure them to a central point, like this website, where they can be identified and monitored for future detention and re-education by the comming one world government. I'm not saying that the three amigos are working for the New World Order or anything, but this website could be being monitored without thier knowledge.

It would be interesting to know how various people came to know of this website. I came across a few random threads on google, but didn't decide to start posting until an unknown source refferred the site to me.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Real COINTELPRO Methods

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
What better way to identify any potential troublemaking patriots than to lure them to a central point, like this website, where they could be identified and monitored for future detention and re-education by the comming one world government.

Historically, the U.S. government has used various methods to attract and congregate what it considers potentially dangerous people in small groups which can be easily monitored, controlled and eventually neutralized.

Known COINTELPRO operations of the '50s, '60s and '70s used this process extensively.

Later, in the '80s, the rise of the "militia movements" can be largely attributed to a similar government program, and there are some very disturbing unanswered questions regarding U.S. government involvement in terrorist attacks such as the first WTC bombing (Emad A. Salem) and the OKC bombing (John Doe #2 & Elohim City).

I see no reason to believe that the U.S. government -- or any government, for that matter -- has stopped doing this, and consider it wise to assume that such programs are still active.

My advice: assume the Government is monitoring everything, because they probably are.

What To Avoid

Although I think it would be self-defeating to eschew all online communication because of this, I think it would be very advisable to refrain from discussing or conducting any illegal activities on the Internet, and to stay away from anyone who would try to get you to discuss or do anything illegal online.

They may be criminals themselves, or they might be trying to entrap you for a "bust" or "sting operation".

The AboveTopSecret.com family of discussion boards explicitly prohibits discussion of illegal activities in our forums (T&C 2e), and I recommend steering clear of any website which promotes or tolerates illegal activity of any kind.

As far as I'm concerned, all such sites are potential "honey traps" and are inherently untrustworthy.

It's a fair bet that no small percentage of them are not only actively monitored, but are themselves operated by the government, setting up the unwary for the next Ruby Ridge.

Caveat surfor.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That`s a bad excuse for staying behind the scenes.

Maybe next time a story breaks such as the Mexico UFO ATS,Simon,skeptic could be contacted to give an opinion.

But I`m sure there will be a reason why not.

Why are you so interested in their opinion, don't you have an opinion of your own, do you think their opinion is better than your own? Or how about the other members of this site? They created this site so that people like us can discuss such stories.

They are people just like you and me, the only difference is, is that they started this great website where people can talk about, debate about, and, if they want, collaborate together about current news, personal interests, and conspiracy theories.

They have enough work, I'm sure, keeping this site running smoothly, that they don't have time to be able to participate in all the discussions about everything that is discussed on this site.

Why can't you just be happy that they offer (all this administration of this site) this site for people like us to use and exchange ideas (or just BS) for no charge.

Just start being a participating member and you will soon find out how diverse in opinions this sites membership is.

This may be a conspiracy website, but the conspiracy isn't here, it's out there.

Edit: Didn't realize a was responding to a "Banned Member". If I had noticed earlier, I never would have taken the time to respond. (How come a "Banned Member" can still post comments on ATS?

[edit on 25/2/07 by Keyhole]

[edit on 25/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Myself, Skeptic and S.O. will happily respond to ANY question poised to us. Saying we would shy away from responding to a question about a UFO sighting is just rediculous.

(Did Neff not realise Springer has become the Internet's largest authority on the Chicago O'Hare UFO sighting, having done radio shows and is now in the process of creating a television documentary about it!? Springer was even invited BACK to the Coast to Coast radio show to discuss another UFO sighting - Neff was banned after his comments.)

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
but this website could be being monitored without thier knowledge.

... and it probably is, however my spidey sense tells me it is more likely data analysts and administrators checking out the latest gossip on their coffee breaks than a full-on data trawling campaign from a badly-lit room in an NSA office.

Interestingly enough though, since the Chicago UFO sighting we did receive a rise in Government domain traffic, including the FAA.
(Check out one of the recent "Two out of Three Amigos" podcasts for more info.)

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
As many have said in the past, if we are being watched, its nothing to be worried about. we have nothing to hide or to deny, so we shouldn't worry about anyone watching this site.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

My main grip with ATS is the fact that when any of my account`s have started asking question of ATS

Why do you have so many "accounts", and with these "accounts", why don't you just participate in any of the forums instead of questioning the people who give us this website. They are only running a website where you can say anything you want to as long as you are civil to each other and are not blatantly lieing about something.

Why do you "apparently" keep coming back here if you have such a "problem" here.

Stay and enjoy it or leave and .... whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join