It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Conspired to Hijack Christianity and Succeeded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is historically known that Paul real name was simeon not Saul.
In the Toledoth Yshu a jewish description of the history of Yshu ( which means in Hebrew may his name and remembrance be wiped out). obviously anti christian chronicle.
It mentions ( available on line ) that the jews sent a man ( high level 007 agent into christians to corrupt their religion and depart them from Judaism. they name him as Simeon bar Kopa ( Paul)
this book is thought to be first written in 33 AD!

Paul managed to go to the christian school for one year where he learned their practices and traditions and most importantly thier initiation ceremonies and religious terminology.
early christians trusted him but barnabas discovered he is an imposter near the city of Antiokh in south Turkey so Paul a Roman citizen with ties to high people ( especially jewish high level personalities across the empire) conspired to have barnabas beaten up and then deported to Cyprus where Barnabas can not speak out ( imprisoned in Cyprus) and the story continues with Paul spreading the Gospel ( his own authentisized by the great info he learned from his one year espinoge, created monasteries ( or as they say in Neurological sciences Para Network, on the base if you can not beat your enemy creat another enemy similar to your enemy that can deviate recruited people into a different path( the path you want) For example on Para network application inPsycholgy giving medications that make crazy people (vegetable) ie harmless but they themselves get actually sicker.
or for example in Neurology the Hot and Cold patches that replace the original pain with a different kind of pain that makes you forget your original pain. for example headache or migraine medications, makes you feel sick and dissy that really the first pain does not mater any more.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes Paul real name is Simon Kopa .
he is mentioned in the jewish poleimic book about Jesus (Toleduth Ysu) meaning generations of Ysu.
in this book belived to been written first in 33 AD, the jews say that they sent a man by name (Simon Kopa) to completely separate the christians from THEIR Judaism by changing the principles of Christianity to Pagan or Gnostic principles ( the Dead God religion of Mithra).
and they say in this book that he Managed!!
Yet christians still follow this Simon (Paul) !!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Now lookie here!!!

I just wanted to drop in on this Paul discussion, because I happen to knows quite a bit about it. I knew Paul - and Jesus.

See, before Jesus left the planet, it wasn't like he told his disciples and to go off and write their memiors. In fact, he expressly forbade them to write down his teachings, because they were supposed to be the living word, sacrificing their human ego, for the will of God 24/7.

One way you could tell that you were in the presence of "Jesus People" (that's what we used to call em) was they were very loving folks - would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it. They were very helpfull, respectfull, clean, and just... they cared for each other in a way that stood out among men and women. And the Holy Spirit was with them at all times, so anything they had to say, or withstand for that matter, they did so with grace, and great courage.

They were impressive radiant beings. And they coud heal the crap out of you.

We couldn't touch them original Jesus People. As soon as me and my people would come around it was, "Go away Satan!" Like broken records. Couldn't sneak up on em, or catch em doing dirt.

But there wasn't any structure persay. And Jesus was implicite in that he was not here to start a new religion, but that rather he was here to begin a whole new way of living, and of dealing with each other, through love, and through simplifing your lives.

Now, Paul represented the answer to structure, which was a part of his background, and of laying down standards over and above that, which Jesus taught was necasary.

Because he had not actually spent time with Jesus, he couldn't know how much Jesus despised words written on paper that are supposed to represent the will of God. Despised it! You don't have to believe me, but you will find out the truth of what I say.

He despised the so-called written word of God, because he knew anything touched by the hands of men, was subject to perversion, especially the so-called word of God. And perverting the written word of God is exactly what my expertise is.

Every single human on this planet is capable of having a conversation with your God today, if your truly had love in your hearts for your God, and you neighbor, this world, the little animals around you, and all life - you could speak today, in the temple of your hearts.

But Paul's words designed the structure, the discrimination, the rediculous notion of infallability, and has become the manual for false prophets, fools, and devils, with the greatest anti-christ of all times, being the Church of The Holy Roman Empire - the same people who had a hand in the murder of your precious Christ. LOL!!!

Any man who calls himself a prophet of God, must at least understand the basics; the energy of the MOTHER God - is none other than the Holy Spirit, who sustains all true Light beings in this universe. For Paul to wage war against women, declaring that women are unfit to serve in what ever capasity they choose, within the false-church structure, is the same thing as profaning the Holy Spirit, and goes completely against the nature of your Christ.

Bottom line, you can't love Jesus, and Paul at the same time.

But who am I, Satan, master evil dude, and they say biggest liar of all times but I know a couple of bigger liars... ("I did not have sex with that woman!") and ("Hey Sadam, where did you hide dem weapons of mass deception... I mean destruction.") so why would you listen to me?

Because just like BS&T said, "I can swear there ain't no heaven, but I pray there ain't no hell."

Thanks for making my job so easy.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Personally, I believe the Holy Spirit can indwell in any gender it pleases, in fact, transcends gender itself in its spirituality; the essence of human life.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

This description of the creation of man is very nearly gender neutral.

The truth is not gender dependent.

Christianity, all the saints, the Church, the bride of Christ, is under constant attack from the evil one. Persecution is rampant, if somewhat veiled. No effort is spared to sow division and strife and disillusion.

Christians themselves can be, by and large, impatient and easily distracted, making themselves an easy target for temptation, which surrendered to, brings trials.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The whole armor of God is required to overcome the devil.

Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

We couldn't touch them original Jesus People. As soon as me and my people would come around it was, "Go away Satan!" Like broken records. Couldn't sneak up on em, or catch em doing dirt.

I believe there are still a lot of "them original Jesus People" around. In fact, there are more and more of them all the time. The Word of God, the truth of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, proclaims loud and clear that the devil will be unable to touch or influence in any way the remnant God has set aside as His Chosen People. Those radiant Jesus People.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

External Source:
Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

"Let us", either denotes Mother/Father God, or aliens screwing around with our DNA, or the Elohim, but one thing it is not - singular.

The Father is unmanifested, the femine aspect Mother God - Holy Spirit manifest the Light of the Living God, and sustains the True beings of the Light throughout the universe, until the rescue mission out of this cycle of birth and death is complete.

The leader of the rescue mission is Jesus.

The real "Jesus people" live as Jesus lived, and love as Jesus loved. They change themselves from the inside out, mastering the art of the Love of God.

You don't find love in a book. This is why there is no love in this world, after 2,000 years of praying to God. Do you really believe if God was answering your prayers, that this world would be as messed up as it is? What have you been praying for, it certainly isn't peace on earth.

Instead, humans insist upon believing your God wants to murder millions of so-called sinners?

This is your idea of God? Not God's. God the wrathful? The angry god? Good Lord! There is no drama in heaven, in God.

But then again, humans actually believe god would ask Abraham to sacrifice his precious son upon an alter, just to test his loyalty? As an omen of the christ's death upon the cross? Holy smoke!

Now I may be a devil, but I know your God. And no self-respecting Spirit of The Truth, and Love, and Life, would ever for a split second, ask any form of life anywhere in the universe, to kill another for any reason what-so-ever!

The Abraham story was completely made up just to spread the false belief that your God wants you to fear Him, Obey Him, or something BAD will happen to you.

The Devil is wrath, and Death, and the whispering into the ears of saints, saying crazy things, just to see if they'll do it.

Believe me, your God is way-too chill to be F'ing wit you. If you're being F'ed with, it ain't God!

So there's the Jesus who never preached or spoke from written words, and then there is Paul, the king of the written word, which is the foundation for just about every Christian hybred on the planet, in error!

And the whole emphasis on the death of Jesus? Do you actually believe that Jesus wanted men to create a religion based upon the last 3 days of his life here on earth, not the lifetime of Living IN The Love Of God, 24/7.

Like I said, Jesus People ain't worried about the devil, Satan, Lucifer, and Death, because they know the truth.

Wonder why I share? Because I know the bottomless pit of evil which is man, and my telling you the truth won't change a thing. But it gives me a thrill.

And I ain't blowing smoke.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yes, God is not alone in Heaven, but he is supreme, the Creator of all, Father of the Almighty.

All things work together for good through God.

What the world means for evil, the Lord will turn to good.

Yes, we live in a fallen world, and it must be so, to show that our salvation is not of man, but when the time comes, only God can save us, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the path laid out by His Son, Jesus Christ.

The Truth is sometimes cold comfort. That is why the world is so full of denial. Very few are able to face the fact that God has written His laws in our minds and on our hearts, that when we step outside of God's will, we face consequences for our sin. A saved Christian still retains salvation and is forgiven, but the consequences of sin must be dealt with.

Jer. 31:33-34 -
"-----After those days, I will put my law in their inward parts and write it in their hearts, and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, know the Lord: for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the Lord for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more."

Salvation, sanctification, and glorification by grace through faith is a lifelong process marked by patience and perseverance.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's the problem,

Everything most humans believe about God, they learned from someone who read a bible from cover to cover once. Or maybe you've read the whole thing yourself many times. Maybe you're a student of religion and philosophy, and studied Hindi, Buda, Mohammad, judaism, and have yo masters degree in theology, please!

Everything we needed to know about God, and this existance, we learned the first 10 seconds we appeared in this world, many lifetimes ago. What did we learn? We learned this material existance is not home. Period, the end!

What am I getting at? It is my opinion that men who quote scriptures are cowards. Cowards because they hide behind something Jesus never sponsored, which makes the written word an obvious false representation of God, because it was touched by the hands of men. Nothing made by men is worth worshipping.

And men quote scriptures as if by doing so, the whole argument must end, or the words carry such authority that men must bow to the "Word of God!"

George Bush read the Bible and found strength from it to send boys off to die for a people who refuse to die for themselves.

Imagine the Nixon administration being responsible for hammering together the bible of our times, and you have a tenth of what Constantine did to Christianity.

Imagine the kind of Bible, Hitler would have created, if he had been successful at conquring the world.

Why is it, that men read the Bible and figure out a hundred ways to judge, and worry about their sins, and other people's percieved sins, but fail to do the one thing your God would love to see; you loving each other. You caring for each other.

Your Jesus set the example of how to live, in the Love Of God, caring for each other and... how to defeat death. Everything Jesus did, you can do. Just the desire to live that way, with all the heart, mind and soul, even with flaws, get's you saved out of this Hell.

No matter how good you got it, you can't take it with you. And you can't buy a ticket out of this cycle of birth and death.

It's soooo simple. But all you got is, Paul said this, and john said that, and Krishna said this, and Mohammad said that, and Luke, and Moses, and you beat each other up with DA WORD O' GOD! "I'm right, you wrong!" A fight starts, and people die. In the name of God.

Good gogga logga mogga! And you actually believe those words on paper are the actual words of Moses, Mohammad, Buda, Jesus, etc., after all these years? Right, and I have property in east Baltimore to sell ya.

Yeah, the book tells you "Believe in this book, and no other. This is the true book containing all the words that God said you should bother to know. And anyone who tells you there's another book, or talks bad about this book is the evil one, and the deciever!"

Well here I am, the deciever, taking about yo books - yes Lord! LOL!!!

Am I lying?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Sailghoti,I certainly personally believe that Christianity has been hi-jacked. I am just not sure who the culprit is.

that would be the devil

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Christ said, "I will have mercy and not sacrifice."

The letter of the law brings judgement and death, the spirit of the law is life.

The seed of promise will not destroy the seed of bondage, the two will become one through salvation in Jesus Christ, putting right the wrong started by the serpent in the Garden (Ephesians 2).

The Word is truly hidden from unbelievers. Those with eyes to see will see, and those with ears to hear will hear.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Christ said, "I will have mercy and not sacrifice."

The letter of the law brings judgement and death, the spirit of the law is life.

Even though you quote the truth, you still quote the lie, which is the written word?

The so-called Word of God, is a false idol. Why? because it was touched by the hands of men.

Paul is a false prophet, because he contradicts the Christ.

You're afraid to approach your God naked, with only your heart in your hands. No false knowledge about what is expected of you. Just you and your God. because everything you will ever need to know about God, is found in a humble, contrite, heart.

God is perfect. The so-called word of God written by men, is at best flawed. How could you ever deem to equate your God, with that which is flawed?

I should know, because we spent 1,000 years screwing around with it, in various councils, hammering out lies, shaping your God into the opposite of what He/She truly is - into words that would deceive you - words that you would blindly accept as truths.

Remember the dark ages, when we didn't even allow lessor beings to read the Bible? And once we allowed you to read the Bible, we killed you if you didn't go along with our interpretation. There is so much blood on the so-called word of God, so many saints murdered because of the interpretation of it. Interpretations by ignorant men, that would never, in a million years be accepted as anything but an abomination to your God.

And the words of Paul are such, because they exceed that which the Christ told you was important. But men love Paul, because of the opportunity Paul allows for fools, and demons to be preists and elders of a corrupt religion where your God has been reduced to words in a book.

The true God is the God of Love and Compassion, and Light and Life. And you will never find this true God between the covers of any document, created by men.

Even Satan knows this.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

everything you will ever need to know about God, is found in a humble, contrite, heart.

I completely agree.

That is where the words you quoted come from, my heart, via the Holy Spirit. The fact they are found in the Bible as well only goes to show that others with the same, indwelling Holy Spirit wrote it.

The Bible is how God answers prayer. The Holy Spirit directs believers to the relevant passages that contain the answers to their supplications of the Lord. Without the prior indwelling of the Holy Spirit required to accomplish this, God's Holy Book is nothing more to unbelievers than words lumped together by men throughout history.

All of your vain attempts at corrupting and destroying the Word of God are just that, vain attempts. You have failed.

I will pray for you, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes and ears to God's Holy Word.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

everything you will ever need to know about God, is found in a humble, contrite, heart.

The Bible is how God answers prayer. The Holy Spirit directs believers to the relevant passages that contain the answers to their supplications of the Lord.

All of your vain attempts at corrupting and destroying the Word of God are just that, vain attempts. You have failed.

I will pray for you, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes and ears to God's Holy Word.

The Holy Spirit, IS the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit can't be found in a dead book. God is a God of the Living, not the dead. The Book is dead! There is no life in a book. Can the Book get up and walk across the room? Does the Book eat? Can the book jump from the shelf into your hands? No, because the book is not alive! Nothing a man can do in this world can make a book come to life.

Christ is not the Christ of a dead book, Christ rose from the dead, remember.

And Jesus by the way, you know him, the guy who was murdered because of words in a book - well Jesus did not need, or use a Bible to begin, what you say you worship. And neither did the disciples, or a single one of their followers preach from a Bibles, or quote one passage from one of Paul's letters.

Why do you insist the Holy Spirit needs it to communicate with us?

I say, what was good enough for Jesus, and the rise of Jesus people for 350, should be good enough for anyone.

Why not just worship Constatine, and all of the men who hammered together the Bible during what, 7-9 Nicene counsils? They are the gods of the Bible.

The Holy Spirit, is just that, the living spirit of God's Love, and by the way, it cannot be corrupted or destroyed, only words in a book can corrupt and destroy the true message of the Christ, which has obviously been missed by all of those who want to do things different than the way Jesus did.

Perfect example is you to saying that God answers prayers through the Bible. I would laugh at you if it wasn't so sad. Good lord! As if God needs the help of men, inspired or not, to be God.

And this is why this world is in the mess it's in right now, in spite of all your so-called prayers. Cause the book was designed by men to confuse you, and help you PRETEND that God is answering prayers, when all you're doing is talking to wood, in another form, not God.

I will pray the Holy Spirit takes you on a journey through that book, to point out to you all the places that are an abomination, and an insult to the very essence of your God. And I will pray that inspite of your insistance at worshipping idols, that your God will have mercy on you.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It is all the assumptions you make that amuse me. The Holy Spirit is God, His Word is the Bible. The Bible isn't dead either. If you were saved it would be alive for you, too.

Jesus knew the Old Testament, and was in fact a rabbi, that is, a teacher of the Old Testament.

My eyes and ears are open, and I see the Bible for what it is: God's Holy Word, incorruptible despite the best efforts of man for 4500 years. Yes, man has used it to deceive, but with the Holy Spirit to guide us, we can overcome that through recognition of the truth.

Laugh all you want, put me down all you want, I put on the whole armor of God every day, and my shield of faith shall quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12) Right now that appears to mean you.

God's work is done by people, whether they know it or not, whether they intend to do it or not. God doesn't need our help, we need His help to do His work, hence His Holy Word. It speaks to me. Idols don't talk, oracles do.

I sincerely appreciate any attempts at prayer you feel inclined to make on my behalf.

I would like to say at this point that we are hijacking this thread and taking it off topic. Perhaps you would like to start your own thread on the subject of the Bible and it's providence? I may continue this discussion with you there.

Peace. Out.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It is all the assumptions you make that amuse me. The Holy Spirit is God, His Word is the Bible. The Bible isn't dead either. If you were saved it would be alive for you, too.

Jesus knew the Old Testament, and was in fact a rabbi, that is, a teacher of the Old Testament.

Peace. Out.
[edit on 22-5-2007 by Icarus Rising]

Actually, this conversation is right on point, because the question raised was whether or not Paul conspired to hijack Christianity, and succeeded, and you represent Paul, not Jesus. I'm not putting you down, I'm on the side that says yes, Paul hijacked Christianity.

Jesus was not, a rabbi within Judaism, Jesus and his family were Essenes, a sect of Hebrews who lived in commune with nature, and with God, who rejected animal sacrifices prescribed in the old testament, as not being mandated by God, and the whole heirarchy of Judaism.

And yes, this discussion we're having, believe it or not, took place over seventeen hundred years ago, when MEN, within the church argued over whether or not statues of Jesus, Mary, and the saints were on the same level as the scriptures they wrote.

And they decided yes, a statue of jesus, and mary, and the Saints and any icons they approved (That they could make money from) would be considered holy, even though the first commandment clearly speaks against idol worship. So they made sure not to call it idol worship, and murdered the Cathers because they refused to except that statues and scripture were the same.

I'll go one step further, because I know the Holy Spirit personally. If you can claim to be saved, then I can know the Holy spirit. And it is the Holy spirit who is speaking through me right now telling you that your bible is a dead book. And the The Holy Spirit doesn't like the fact that you keep trying to put her in a box designed by men.

It is a sin against the Holy spirit to associate the Holy Spirit with the muderous men, who killed countless saints because they refused to except the lie you, and others like you have been spewing for the last 1,700 years.

Which is why I choose Satan to speak through. Because we live in a world where the lie, is taken for the truth, and the truth is believed as the lie. I would rather appear as Satan, the greatest liar of all times and speak the truth, then to continue in the lie created by the murderers who wrote the bible.

I don't have anything against you personally, just what you're preaching.

Peace

Edit: Personal info removed at authors request.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by intrepid]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't represent Paul, I represent myself and my personal beliefs. I am not asking you to believe what I believe, I am telling you what I believe, and why, and how I perceive your argument against the Bible within that framework.

Interesting that you would bring up the Cathari. My family name originates in the Languedoc region of France, the ancestral home of the Cathars. I am currently reading "A Summary of Christian History" by Robert A. Baker, revised by John M. Landers. I happen to be in a section of Chapter 15 titled "Handicaps to Historical Certainty." History is certainly written by the victorious, and many relevant events are slanted, to say the least.

To quote:

The Cathari came to light in France in the eleventh century. Their doctrines were quite similar to those of the Bogomiles. In fact, the Cathari of France looked toward Bulgaria as their source and recognized a Bogomile leader as their spiritual head.

From the entire description given, the Bogomiles appear to have been the product of missionary work by the Paulicians among the Bulgarians. At least, their alleged doctrines reflect some of the peculiarities of the Paulicians, modified by dualistic and Manichean tendencies.

[The Paulicians] greatly venerated the apostle Paul and emphasized and practiced his ethical and moral teachings....[they] were greatly persecuted. In their zeal against images, they took the side of the Saracens and assisted in destroying and pillaging.

If Paul hijacked Christianity, why were his devotees persecuted by the very church he helped create?

I honestly think you are wrong about Paul, but right about Constantine and the other Roman Emperors, the ones who truly hijacked Christianity, turning the Roman Empire from one of the flesh to one of the spirit in the form of the Holy Roman Catholic Church. That is where things truly went awry.

Maybe I can give you more background on my perspective with a couple of my past threads.

Merovingian Kings usurped by Charlemagne and Pope Leo III

My Epiphany

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Maybe I can give you more background on my perspective with a couple of my past threads.

Merovingian Kings usurped by Charlemagne and Pope Leo III

My Epiphany

Thanks,

I will take the time to check out your links.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
How Jesys is decendent through Joseph? is Joseph his father?

Joeseph was a very old man who fostered ( took care of her by spending Not his money, but the religious tax alloted to her because she was aLevite nun of the temple.
He took the honor of fostering her after Zacharie the father of John the Baptist died. Remember the miracle of John being born to Zacharie of a n old age?
Jesus was born after John, so when Jesus became prophet at age 32 Zacharie had already died long time ago, so who took care of the Nun ( who is not supposed to work)?
Well the answer is somebody else after Zackarie died, so why Joseph should be her husband if Zackarie was not her husband.
The first foster father was not her husband, so why should the second foster father be her husband???
Why can't Jesus get the blessing of God through the Line of Mary daughter of Aaron son of Levi son of Jacob son of Abraham.
Is the line of Joseph son of david son of Juda son of Jacob son of Abraham better of the line through Aaron????

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Where're your sources for this info? Or are you just surmising?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mary's Mother gave her daughter (Notzari) to the temple, can you dispute that.
Now if you read the bible, only levites who descend from Aaron ( Zadokites) have the privilage of giving their children as a complete sevent of god.
Even if you want to dispute that. was not Zakarie a priest of the temple??
did not he enetered the holy of holies alone, and god told him not to speak for 40 days??
Who can eneter the holy of holies. Only levites can eneter Outside the holy of holies, the holy could be enetered by only the Zadokites ( levites who decend from Aaron), so what that makes Zakarie???

That makes Zakarie a levite and a Zadokite.
Now who did Zakarie marry??
Elizabeth, who's relative of Elizabeth??? Mother of Mary of course.
Zadokites can not marry but zadokites.
Remember Zakarie is Zadokite just few lines above???
So what makes his wife Elizabeth?? Zadokite, and what that makes her sister or cousin the Mother of Mary???
Zadokite too. Do you follow???
So if the mother of Mary is Zadokite ( a decendent of Aaron) then what that makes Mary???
You are very good indeed , she is Zadokite ( descendent of aaron.
Jesus a son of the Virgin Mary the Zadokite, so what lineage is he???
Zadokite.
What Zadokite means again???????

descendent of Aaron the Levite.
What was the prophecy about the star from the Levites ( the messiah), then who is that star???
Jesus christ.
Congratulation.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Again I ask, where are your sources?

It's useful to back up your posts with the actual source information, otherwise it looks like you're making it up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join