It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pyramid was found on Indonesia, the largest moeslems country.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
marduk, I will not get into a war with you in someone else's thread as it is not what the original poster would want, nor is it something the mods would appreciate but I would gladly have it out with you via u2u's but you have to promise that you will learn how to write using the king's english as your lack of punctuation is a glaring example of one of my biggest pet peeves on the internet.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
the moslems havent protected the temple
they have in fact tried to destroy it

Oh really, you really are problem english man. Small group moeslems bombed it and you are accusing the whole moeslems bombed it.

[crakeur] was right, somehow moeslems protected it!

But, british empire did rob 25% of the world, and all english men enjoy it till today. If they didn't rob, english men would have to work in sewage.

If that's what top 1% IQ english men have in mind, I can see the future of england.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Crakeur
is still standing is a testament to the fact that muslims are protecting it and, therefore, do have something to do with this pyramid.

Thats your [i thought this was CinLun, but it wasn't] point?

That the muslims in indonesia haven't demolished the building and are actively protecting it, along with the buddhists, christians, jews, and everyone else in the country?

[edited quote attribution, I made an error and attributed the quote to CinLung, but it was actually said by Crakeur -nygdan]

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

chinlung
is still standing is a testament to the fact that muslims are protecting it and, therefore, do have something to do with this pyramid.

Thats your point?

That the muslims in indonesia haven't demolished the building and are actively protecting it, along with the buddhists, christians, jews, and everyone else in the country?

Oh no........ please..................

My nick is CINLUNG, not CHINLUNG, and I didn't write that sentence, it is a mistake, please.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
CinLung - perhaps you could tell us what the purpose of this discussion is?

You've informed us of the presence of pyramidal shaped, medieval, Buddhist temples in Indonesia and that, like the much earlier, Bronze Age, Egyptian Pyramids, they are - in your opinion - more impressive than Stone Age structures in Europe.

But to what ends?

What do you actually wish to discuss?

btw you're humbly advised not to try arguing 'my religion is better than yours' with Marduk

I second this, cinlung, what is your point ?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

It is pyramid to my eyes and to many others. It is on Indonesia, the largest moeslems country in the world.

This discussion have no end when someone can not accept something.

The post is designed to reflect "Mine is right, yours is wrong". I sleep with the director, you work in the sewage. I have top I.Q. you mop floor.

And what is your point to know my point? you feel somehow reluctantly to accept anything with the word moeslems?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
cinlung,

your whole premise was wrong. You began the thread insulting other cultures.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

It is pyramid to my eyes and to many others.

Accepted.

It is on Indonesia, the largest moeslems country in the world.

Accepted.

The post is designed to reflect "Mine is right, yours is wrong".

I honestly don't understand what you are getting at here. Can you PLEASE try to clarify?

And what is your point to know my point?

Since this is a discussion boad, the whole point is that we understand what another person's point is.

you feel somehow reluctantly to accept anything with the word moeslems?

I think that everyone thought you were saying that it was built by muslims.

Everyone agrees that its an impressive structure, everyone agrees that its in indonesia, everyone agrees that muslims are the majority in indonesia.

Everyone else also agrees that Indonesia is not a 'muslim country', its consitution is not based on islam, its leader is a buddhist, and its laws are secular, not ecclesiastical. Everyone also agrees that the impressive structure in indonesia is a buddhist temple. Do you disagree with any of those points?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This thread has completely lost its focus.

Because of the lack of continuity or sensible debate, I'm closing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join