It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pyramid was found on Indonesia, the largest moeslems country.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

again, even if this were true, what has it got to do with Muslims? Islam only goes back some 1400 years. You do know that, right, being a Muslim and all?

actually its a little less than 1400 years
it was founded by some guy called Mohommed in 622 so thats 1385 years ago
and you can bet that Cinlung won't:-
1) know that
2) accept that
also claims that it is the fastest growing religion are also untrue
in 1977 there was only one Elvis, in the 30 years since then this number has risen to over 2 million all solidly believing that the king is not dead
this means that by the year 2156 everyone on earth will be an Elvis impersonator.

30 years after he rose again he also has his own church who slogan is

``For unto you is born this day in the city of Memphis a Presley, which is Elvis the King.''

30 years and he has a church thats fast work eh thats way quicker than Jesus or Mohommed managed to do, their skills as prophets for the lord are pale in comparison
jubal.westnet.com...

heres to you lord of hosts
cheers
and
love me tender

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

this was built for the Glory of Jehova who is a real god and not a made up one like Allah

which is in fact not a pyramid but a temple

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Marduk]

Durham

It was begun in 1093 and largely completed within 40 years.

Borobudur

It is likely Borobudur was founded around AD 800.[14] This conforms with the period between AD 760–830, the peak of the Sailendra dynasty in Central Java.[15] The construction is estimated to have taken 75 years.

200 years is significant. Can you compare between Tokyo 2007 and London 1807?

Re: Jehova, yes, yours are real Gods, others are made-up. Your LINKS are good, others are junk.

What is pyramid? I thought most people agree square-based triangle are pyramid. So? Are we talking about the SHAPE or the function of it?
Temple are for religion, some pyramids have the same functions, so?

Or are you telling me again and again, that YOURS are the real pyramids while others are fake?

By the way, by posting this thread I am qualified to be moeslems?
I am so stunned when someone tried to argue about the word 'muslim' and 'moeslems', please enlighten him.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Aw man, leave the dude alone, leave the dude alone. He barely speaks Engrish for Allah's sake.

Are you personally attacking me? What is ENGRISH? Are you saying those non-English speakers are NOT ALLOWED in this forum?

Your grandfather own this forum?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
CinLung, I was trying to get people to lay off you. Engrish was obviously a typo (I'm sure you know what that is). I said "For Allah's sake" for your sake, for Christ's sake.

That's it, no more help from me dude. You're on your own.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
CinLung - perhaps you could tell us what the purpose of this discussion is?

You've informed us of the presence of pyramidal shaped, medieval, Buddhist temples in Indonesia and that, like the much earlier, Bronze Age, Egyptian Pyramids, they are - in your opinion - more impressive than Stone Age structures in Europe.

But to what ends?

What do you actually wish to discuss?

btw you're humbly advised not to try arguing 'my religion is better than yours' with Marduk

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
1. this is a Buddhist temple.
2. muslims(note spelling) have nothing to do with pyramids or Buddhism.
3. This thread could have been interesting but it just seems to have turned into a religious sales pitch.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted by Cinlung
It is likely Borobudur was founded around AD 800.[14] This conforms with the period between AD 760–830, the peak of the Sailendra dynasty in Central Java.[15] The construction is estimated to have taken 75 years.

so not "moeslem" then, what a shame
www.bergerfoundation.ch...

The Sailendra dynasty reached its zenith in Indonesia during the 7th, 8th, and 9th centuries. Their king was considered the founder of Borobudur; he bore the name Indra (Hindu god represented on an elephant - god of rain, monsoons, storms and winds). The fact that the founder of this most fabulous Buddhist shrine bore a Hindu name shows the ambiguity of the Sailendra dynasty's position between Buddhism and Hinduism.

posted by Cinlung
200 years is significant. Can you compare between Tokyo 2007 and London 1807?

easily
Tokyo 2007 is a crime ridden city in Japan of which one district "Kabukicho" is claimed as the capital of the Yakuza the Japanese Mafia
London 1807 was the centre of the largest Empire the world has ever known ruling 25 % of the worlds population

posted by Cinlung
What is pyramid? I thought most people agree square-based triangle are pyramid. So? Are we talking about the SHAPE or the function of it?

Cinlung a pyramid is defined as a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex
as such your temple isn't a pyramid though it could be described as pyramidal which is any shape that is reminiscent of a true pyramid but isn't one
this means that the only real pyramids are in egypt and were all built before Islam existed, so there are in fact no "moeslem" pyramids on earth.

but don't feel too bad about it
there are no English pyramids either,

posted by Cinlung
I am so stunned when someone tried to argue about the word 'muslim' and 'moeslems', please enlighten him

its you who needs enlightenment, as this is an english language board and the way that a member of the Islamic faith is spelled is "Moslem" though I have seen it spelled Muslin as a reference to the cloth that they wear on their heads, though this of course is not only insulting but also incorrect

posted by Essan
btw you're humbly advised not to try arguing 'my religion is better than yours' with Marduk

he says this because in fact my religion is not C of E which as everyone knows is the actual world leader but far far better than that
I worship one all powerful God of who all the other little ones (like Allah/Jehovah/YHWH and Indra) are merely different manifestations designed to keep people compliant and happy who can't comprehend the infinite power of the one because their minds are too small (like yours) or because they have been brainwashed by human religious agendas (like you) or because they probably haven't heard of it (like you).
as such the total number of people who could be said to be worshipping the one though different aspects is currently about 6,525,170,264 (six and a half billion)
i'll give you a comparison
you are an office worker reporting to your supervisor while I am having sex with the managing director of the entire company on a regular basis
this of course means that I don't slam people for worshipping other gods nor claim that their gods are false so
Salaam Alaikum
or if you prefer
Howmaeh fekr tamomeh oeh gorteh bande InshAllah jalla jalaluh

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

...easily
Tokyo 2007 is a crime ridden city in Japan of which one district "Kabukicho" is claimed as the capital of the Yakuza the Japanese Mafia
England 1807 was the centre of the largest Empire the world has ever known ruling 25 % of the worlds population

...Cinlung a pyramid is defined as a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex
as such your temple isn't a pyramid though it could be described as pyramidal which is any shape that is reminiscent of a true pyramid but isn't one
this means that the only real pyramids are in egypt and were all built before Islam existed, so there are in fact no "moeslem" pyramids on earth.

but don't feel too bad about it
there are no English pyramids either,

...the way that a member of the Islamic faith is spelled is "Moslem" though I have seen it spelled Muslin as a reference to the cloth that they wear on their heads, though this of course is not only insulting but also incorrect

...but far far better than that I worship one all powerful God of who all the other little ones (like Allah/Jehovah/YHWH and Indra) are merely different manifestations

London 2007 has worse gang crimes than Tokyo, and what is the crime rate comparison between Tokyo and London?
Exactly, england controlled 25% of the world which means they rob, rape and everything bad you have.

Yes, yours are real pyramid, others are not. Are we talking about the SHAPE or the function?

Egypt pyramid has smooth side is really laughable. Do you slide down if you sit on top of the pyramid?

So is it Moslem or Muslin? or Moeslem? what a joke, joking about spelling foreign words which is not even using alphabet. Perhaps MASCULIN fits best.

Did I try to use Arabic language in this forum mainly? I did try to write in english as I know it is english forum, so?
Please note, someone was saying I barely speak english, which means those mother tongue NOT english are not welcome here?

And yes, your God is real god, others are little gods, again and again. You sleep with the manager, while others are wiping office floors.

Just curious, are all english men behave and think the way you are?

Perhaps one day one will find out 'your servant is your master' term.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Egypt pyramid has smooth side is really laughable. Do you slide down if you sit on top of the pyramid?

The casing stones of the Giza pyramids have mostly been removed/fallen off. However, when built, the sides were smooth - you could indeed have slid down them.

Please note, someone was saying I barely speak english, which means those mother tongue NOT english are not welcome here?

Even if your mother tongue is not English, you are still welcome here.

We're pleased to say Marduk is unique

Now, any chance of answering my earlier question?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

...The casing stones of the Giza pyramids have mostly been removed/fallen off. However, when built, the sides were smooth - you could indeed have slid down them.

...Even if your mother tongue is not English, you are still welcome here.

...We're pleased to say Marduk is unique

...Now, any chance of answering my earlier question?

I think the 1st pyramid was step pyramid which is not smooth at all, you can have 2 platoons people barberque on each step.

Thanks for understanding about this English problems, you sounds like real English gentlemen, hopefully you are not 1% of Sir Marduk arrogance.

You think so? unique? outstanding? hehehehe..... I would say he could present TRUTH in better and respectful way instead of his english way.

I can't answer your question, and I don't to, I am sorry.

Well, perhaps the reason is to give a mirror reflection of "My LINKS is better than your links, my religious belief is better than yours, my GOD is big god while yours are little gods" things.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

London 2007 has worse gang crimes than Tokyo, and what is the crime rate comparison between Tokyo and London?

thats not what you asked
you asked between London 1807 and Tokyo 2007
now you didn't get the answer you wanted you are moving the goalposts
this is typical of someone with an agenda to divert the truth
I wonder why you bother

Exactly, england controlled 25% of the world which means they rob, rape and everything bad you have.

thats very offensive
that would be like me accusing you of murdering innocent people in the name of Al Quaeda
tell me Cinlung
do you approve of the tactics of Islamic terrorists yes/no ??????????
the answer at any rate is the same as what did the romans do for Jerusalem
www.youtube.com...

So is it Moslem or Muslin? or Moeslem? what a joke, joking about spelling foreign words which is not even using alphabet. Perhaps MASCULIN fits best

as far as I am aware the word "MASCULIN" is french not English

Did I try to use Arabic language in this forum mainly

please feel free to do so

Please note, someone was saying I barely speak english

so take it up with the mod team thats what theyre for, from your two warnings you must have spoken to some of them recently so you can't plead ignorance like you are on everything else

And yes, your God is real god, others are little gods, again and again. You sleep with the manager, while others are wiping office floors.

some of them even work in the sewage plant (i mention no names)

no I'm actually in the top 1% as far as my I.Q. scores go so many are a lot worse but easier to deal with by religious nutjobs on forums
maybe you should pick on one of them eh

I think the 1st pyramid was step pyramid which is not smooth at all,

thats probably why its called the STEP pyramid of Djoser then
socrates.berkeley.edu...

Thanks for understanding about this English problems, you sounds like real English gentlemen, hopefully you are not 1% of Sir Marduk arrogance.

ooh close but no Cigar
Essan has been my friend for about 4 years now
where are any of yours

You think so? unique? outstanding? hehehehe..... I would say he could present TRUTH in better and respectful way instead of his english way.

theres this expression "its my way or the highway"
actually I think its an americanism because we have motorways
in fact we invented them

I can't answer your question, and I don't to, I am sorry.

you have never answered any questions anyone has asked you truthfully
so answer mine (top of page)

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
2. muslims(note spelling) have nothing to do with pyramids or Buddhism.

actually, that is not entirely true. As indonesia is predominantly muslim, and Borobadur is located on the island of Java, muslims are, technically, protecting that site and maintaining it. I was there in 2000 and we climbed to the top to watch the sunrise between the two volcanos that are situated on the horizon. The site is guarded by the military and nobody is allowed in the park before a certain time. Our hotel apparently has a deal with the military as we were allowed in and up before they opened for the day.

Also, it should be noted that muslim extremists in other countries have destroyed buddhist structures, jewish temples and other "holy" sites that were not in line with their beliefs so the fact that borobadur (which I think was, at one time, one of the 7 wonders of the world) is still standing is a testament to the fact that muslims are protecting it and, therefore, do have something to do with this pyramid.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

the fact that borobadur (which I think was, at one time, one of the 7 wonders of the world) is still standing is a testament to the fact that muslims are protecting it and, therefore, do have something to do with this pyramid.

actually it has nothing to do with Moslems at all and everything to do with the government which isn't moslem at all as it officially recognises a number of religions including Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism
the current president Susilo Bambang isn't a Moslem and in fact the entire country is not a moslem one either
its a democratic republic
thats just a lie spread by the middle eastern world

The Indonesian Constitution states "every person shall be free to choose and to practice the religion of his/her choice" and "guarantees all persons the freedom of worship, each according to his/her own religion or belief".[

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
yes, they are free, which is why Bali is still predominantly Buddhist however, I would venture a guess as to the percentage of the military that is muslim being rather high so they do deserve some credit for protecting and preserving the site. sure, most countries do that for their landmarks and sure it shouldn't really be deemed a big deal. It isn't. But saying muslims have nothing to do with it at all is somewhat unfair. Over the course of Indonesia's history, muslims found themselves fighting various groups that tried to settle there. Dutch, Chinese etc. The muslims conquered the bulk of these settlers and yet they never destroyed the landmark. The destroyed lots of other things. Give them some credit. They could have destroyed it at some point in the last 2000 or so years.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

But saying muslims have nothing to do with it at all is somewhat unfair.

the reference by the earlier poster to it being nothing to do with Moslems was completely correct
it was built before Islam was a functioning religion and it has never been protected by a Moslem state. the military takes its orders from the government of which the president was a former military commander. As is all apparent in other real moslem countries anything not connected to Islam is destroyed when those governments are filled with Religious fanatics. So you equating the protection of these temples is to say that you acknowledge that there are no Fundementalist Moslem beliefs directing the way that the country does things
this can only be a good thing as fanatics and fundementalists like our friend Cinlung destroy things through ignorance
His original post was an attempt to destroy the truth about the Buddhist temples of Indonesia and you backing him is not making you look very clever, especially as you apparently haven't read this thread in its entirety hence your claim of "2000 years"
what you are saying is like equating the existence of the Tower of London to the ravens that live there
no one in their right mind would believe that to be the case
right

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
first, don't accuse me of any type of lesser intelligence. it would be a big mistake on your end to try and match wits with me. That's a promise.

Second, I wasn't defending anyone anywhere, merely pointing out what I felt was something that should be corrected in a post.

I will add that there was one instance where muslim extremists did bomb Borobudur so I stand corrected (by me) in my statement that they never tried to destroy the temple.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

...thats not what you asked
you asked between London 1807 and Tokyo 2007
now you didn't get the answer you wanted you are moving the goalposts
this is typical of someone with an agenda to divert the truth
I wonder why you bother

...that would be like me accusing you of murdering innocent people in the name of Al Quaeda

...as far as I am aware the word "MASCULIN" is french not English

...some of them even work in the sewage plant (i mention no names)

...no I'm actually in the top 1% as far as my I.Q. scores go so many are a lot worse but easier to deal with by religious nutjobs on forums
maybe you should pick on one of them eh

...Essan has been my friend for about 4 years now
where are any of yours

So what is Tokyo gang life in 2007 has to do with england 25% world occupation? that's insulting Japanese and self proud about bad english colonial.

You were the one who compared Borobudur 800AD as a crap in comparison to Durham 1030 AD, that is 200 years different! that is insulting!
It is like comparing Tokyo city with London 200 years ago, London in 1800 was certainly a crap compared to Tokyo 2007.
But you are misleading the answer with Tokyo gang and English occupation!

You STATED that english empire colonised 25% of the world, it is the fact in deed, they did rob other people countries and tribes and rape others. And it seems you are so proud of it.
I was not accusing you, but I was talking about english men in general 200 years ago that they did rob 25% of the world in the name of british empire.

I think "masculin" is listed in english dictionary. The point is not about either "Moeslem" or "Moslem" or "Muslin" spelling, I don't know the official moeslem word in english dictionary. But someone accused me that the word "moeslems" is wrong spelling. Anyway it is not our arguement, why you bothered?

Yes, some people wiping floor, it is reality. Without them your floor is dirty. Some english men cleaning nappies.

Oh great for your 1% I.Q. Self flattering or? It doesn't matter anyway, with your I.Q. do you make any good to the society and to yourself?

Top I.Q doesn't top in everything, you are not TOP 1% EVERYTHING, do you? do you clean sewage? are you good in working in office, or are you good in sleeping with your manager?

Yes, [essan] has been nice and gentle once. It is your rights to make friends to each other. Doesn't matter to me if it is 4 or 40 years.
One english men is good, his friend is a joker which is also good, because he makes me laugh from time to time.

Is that what england top 1% do and behave? Or does it mean 1% of english men has bad attitude and behave that way? I wish the 2nd is right.

As the matter of fact Borobudur is a pyramid. A big man-made building with square based triangular shape.

But some people can't accept it, especially the people with "Mine is right, yours is wrong" attitude. Some people tried to PATENT something like only those in Egypt are real pyramids ( just because they've been working in it and make their own justification ) and saying others are not pyramid.
Just like French, my certain white wine is Champagne, while yours are regular white wine, and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to use the word "champagne"!

upss, it is time for prayer

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You have voted CinLung for the

Cinlung,
Do you have pictures of Muslim moder-pyramids?
You may find, but considering old stone-works?
No
Your culture wasn't interested in building pyramids structures, becouse
your natural environment, your beliefs, your conviction represent a different style of architecture...
That's the way you are and should be proud for that... Who cares about a half demolished pyramid..?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

first, don't accuse me of any type of lesser intelligence. it would be a big mistake on your end to try and match wits with me. That's a promise.

yup youre so smart you think this indonesian temple has been protected by moslems for 2000 years
thats sooo clever
give us another example of your genius please

Second, I wasn't defending anyone anywhere, merely pointing out what I felt was something that should be corrected in a post.

I'd suggest at this point that you go back and read all the posts then
because thats certainly what it looks like
had you read them in the first place you wouldn't have posted

I will add that there was one instance where muslim extremists did bomb Borobudur so I stand corrected (by me) in my statement that they never tried to destroy the temple

so in fact your entire presence in this thread has been totally pointless
the moslems havent protected the temple
they have in fact tried to destroy it
you're looking really clever you know
really really smart guy
on a par with Nixon

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
...which is why Bali is still predominantly Buddhist however, I would venture a guess as to the percentage of the military that is muslim being rather high so...

I make a correction, if I may.
- Bali is predominantly Hindhu. Only few Buddhist left in Indonesia.
- Yes % moeslems in military is high, could be up to 90%, all presidents are moeslems, or at least now are moeslems.

...muslims found themselves fighting various groups that tried to settle there. Dutch, Chinese etc.

- There are many ethnic settling in Indonesia, especially those from Asia, and middle-east. They mixed well.
- There were Dutch, English and Japanese who invaded and colonised Indonesia. No communist Chinese tried to colonise Indonesia nor any part of the world. If there is then it is less than 1% compare to british colonisation.
english men were very bad to everyone, but they blamed it on communist and moeslems.

...The muslims conquered the bulk of these settlers and yet they never destroyed the landmark.

- Well, Indonesia got its independence on 1945 after being colonised for 350 years by Dutch, and then 3 years by Japanese. After independence, the british empire tried to sneak back and invaded Indonesia and took over the Dutch position, bad huh?

I will add that there was one instance where muslim extremists did bomb Borobudur so I stand corrected (by me) in my statement that they never tried to destroy the temple.

- It is true. And it is pyramid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join