It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Amazing Structures On Mars!! Evidence Of Advanced Alien Life??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Is NASA so incompetent as to deface innumerable pics by 'mistake'? One or two screw ups are acceptable, but so many?

Even more unbelievable is that we are expected to believe that they are so incompetent, they have altered photos available to the public.

The very same group that performs amazing feats of planning, engineering, and execution.....become drooling 'tards and make doctored photos available on public servers.

Riiiggghtttt..............

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
As a photoshop this would be very easy to produce. In fact here is a tutorial on producing such a "3D" effect.

www.worth1000.com...

Wow! That was good! So yes, most probably it is a hoax just like the 3D 'face' they Photoshopped on Mars!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Are you aware of the procedure how these are released to the public? Since you seem to be unaware of the channels the photographs go through before release, it's better not to make such comments.

Anyway, take a peek at these pics from the Moon. In your opinion, these could be unintended smudges. Others have a strong feeling that anomalies have been deliberately airbrushed/tampered with. Is NASA so incompetent as to deface innumerable pics by 'mistake'? One or two screw ups are acceptable, but so many?

So do I think NASA is bull#ting the public? Yes. Considering the evidence at hand...

Actually, I am quite aware how NASA and the ESA release photos, so you are wrong to make assumptions. Making ANY assumptions in these matters is always a bad Idea. Let me ask you a simple question... Given that many of us have taken home photos, Do 100% of the photos you take come out perfectly as you had hoped they would?

Given that just about everyone has taken less than satisfactory photos, and have experienced problems with photo developers, printers, software, etc., what leads you to believe that NASA and the ESA would not have similar normal imaging defects. Knowing that NASA and the ESA take literally millions of photos, under extreme and experimental conditions, I would count on there being quite a percentage of errors. For me, or anyone, to assume that these errors are deliberate, without any other evidence other than speculation, would be erroneous. One must achieve a higher level of confidence to make such claims. Poor images is not enough, you need to prove deliberate alteration, and I have thus far not seen such.

Having personaly worked on projects related to the Mars Rover Missions, as well as the Chandra X-ray telescope, I take a special interest in all Space related information. I am sure you realize that NASA and the ESA embody hundreds of scientists around the globe. The Data that streams down from Mars is looked at by hundreds of individuals and imagine how big a conspiracy it would have to be to keep this quiet. The data is not filtered by two or three men in a dark closet who can keep things mum. It is shared amongst numerous teams and the bigger the group, the harder it would be to cover up nefarious deletions of data. One must also consider that many of the people looking at the data are civilian scientists and not government wonks. While you might be able to make a good case for cold war related Moon Missions being subverted, given the open state of international space exploration in todays world, it would be much harder to outline a reasonable case for such an international conspiracy.

As for my statement that the burden of proof is on those who make extraordinary claims, I stand by that. I could state that Santa Clause is real, and then demand that you prove he does not exist. That is much like asking others to prove that the amazing structures on Mars do not exist. Proving a negative is philosophically impossible. The burden of proof is on the claim of Martian artifacts. One must prove that they exist, not that they don't.

All this being said, I am still open minded to all possibilities. There COULD be some unusual details on Mars. There could be proof of Intelligently designed structures on Mars. Before I am willing to believe in a few photos, I would first be prudent to examine the details before I would agree to make any speculations.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Terapin]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

All this being said, I am still open minded to all possibilities. There COULD be some unusual details on Mars. There could be proof of Intelligently designed structures on Mars. Before I am willing to believe in a few photos, I would first be prudent to examine the details before I would agree to make any speculations.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Terapin]

Nice to know that you have been associated with the Mars Rover Missions and the Chandra X-Ray Observatory.

I would mostly agree with what you have said. But you still haven't commented on the Moon 'tampering' pics which I posted on the previous page. What do you think those smudges are? I think it's been done on purpose to hide something which would have been pretty uncomfortable for NASA to explain. And those smudges aren't in just one pic. They are a dime a dozen! And that doesn't look like a developer's spot. It seems to have been done on purpose.

So what do you have to say about these images released to the public?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

And those smudges aren't in just one pic. They are a dime a dozen! And that doesn't look like a developer's spot. It seems to have been done on purpose.

Those images only apear on the 1.5 version of the viewer.

If you use the version 2, available here, you will see that the images do not have those smudges.

And the original photos taken by the Clementine mission are available online.

Also, those smudges look like the result of software trying to create detail without data, but I do not know if that is the case.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ArMaP, as always, has made a quality observation.

If people would take the time to examine the data thoroughly, then many of their questions would be resolved. Glitches do occur, but when you look deeper, you will often find other sources with clear information. A fuzzy photo, or software bug, does not mean alien cover-up.

Before I would make any suggestion that something is amiss, I would very carefully search out all relevant data. ArMaP does that with great precision and, in my experience, always comes to an intelligent conclusion.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Christ! All my images have been yanked off by Photobucket due to excess bandwidth usage! 28,000 hits on those pics and it's choked the darn band as bad as the sewage lines in South New Orleans!!

So guys, the party is over until 17th March (So they say)! But hell, the pics on which this whole thread is based is poof! So what the devil is there to discuss now? Probably you'll have to check out the reproductions of the images within this thread by members for further discussion (Bashing!!).

[edit on 10-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Or, you simply upload them to a template site, or to another image sharing something, or you upload them as a .rar downloadable file (rapidshare?)

With pictures like that anything can easily be made with 3d modeling programs.

3dsmax 9 / Maya 8 Unlimited could easily reproduce life-like realistic graphics of the moon, if neccesary, with some custom effects to add the idea of floating entities of holy light.

Not saying that this is totally fake, just saying that in this age of graphics, anything can be faked relatively easily (just like someone else said about the photoshop tutorial).

Nevertheless, it would be quite neat if it were to be true.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Where are the photos, I want to see them but your bandwidth has been exceded on PB.

Little help

Articnull

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcticnull
Where are the photos, I want to see them but your bandwidth has been exceded on PB.

Little help

Articnull

Arctic, yeah! That's right! Check out my post (A couple of posts above this one). Hang on till next week. It'll be on the air again!!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't know if you've read my suggestion.
But also put them in a .rar and upload them to a filesharing service, that way people can see them even if there's ''bandwidth exceeding'' errors from image hosting services.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
Don't know if you've read my suggestion.
But also put them in a .rar and upload them to a filesharing service, that way people can see them even if there's ''bandwidth exceeding'' errors from image hosting services.

Omega, thanx for your suggestion which I read earlier. I'll try and post the images onto another image hosting site. It'll be easier for everyone. Just need a little time. Busy as a bee, you know!

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
can someone circle the "structure? i cant seem to find it/them...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does anyone find the top right area abit... well odd

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
BT, there are some weird anomalies down there!! But have a look at this part of your pic which I've marked in yellow.

Notice the absolutely parallel nature of the 'trench' on the left of the hill? Also check out the 'T' shaped structure also marked in yellow. Doesn't seem natural to me!!

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Mike, you have to realize something when you are looking at all these so called anomolies on mars. As you say, "some" of them do not look like natural formations. What you have to realize is that maybe they don't look like natural formations as you would find on earth, although most do, but you're not looking at Earth. Mars is totally different in many ways, and it's history, and geological makeup are going to produce surface features that don't look natural when looking at them from an earthy perspective.

That being said...carry on, as I do enjoy most of the pics you post, although I don't see anything strange in them ,they are nice to see.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Mike, you have to realize something when you are looking at all these so called anomolies on mars. As you say, "some" of them do not look like natural formations. What you have to realize is that maybe they don't look like natural formations as you would find on earth, although most do, but you're not looking at Earth. Mars is totally different in many ways, and it's history, and geological makeup are going to produce surface features that don't look natural when looking at them from an earthy perspective.

That being said...carry on, as I do enjoy most of the pics you post, although I don't see anything strange in them ,they are nice to see.

Agreed!! But sensfan, we all know that there is NOTHING which is symmetrical in nature! No squares, no triangles and no parallel lines. And this law of nature applies even on the dog house in the farthest reaches of the galaxy!!

So symmetrical features give rise to suspicion!!

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Agreed!! But sensfan, we all know that there is NOTHING which is symmetrical in nature! No squares, no triangles and no parallel lines. And this law of nature applies even on the dog house in the farthest reaches of the galaxy!!

So symmetrical features give rise to suspicion!!

Cheers!!

Perhaps you better think again...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
More of Mike's sensationalized waffling posts of doctored pictures that can be anything -or nothing.

Typical M.O: First the implication is 'soapboxed' as "critters/machinery/cities/signposts", etc., etc. - then, when debunked, the exclamation points shift to: "oh yeah, I knew it was a hoax all along, Cheers!!"

Seems like another in a long endless chain of posts meant to drag points out of members. Well, here's a couple more for you, Mike...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

BT, there are some weird anomalies down there!! But have a look at this part of your pic which I've marked in yellow.

Notice the absolutely parallel nature of the 'trench' on the left of the hill? Also check out the 'T' shaped structure also marked in yellow. Doesn't seem natural to me!!

Cheers!!

Mike, next and left of the heal of the boot looking highlight, you will see 3 statues in a row the middle being a female humanoid Martonian. For those of you having a hard time seeing these anomolies instead of enlarging them to look more pixelated just cup your hand look thru the tunnel about the size of a pea and you will see them many times better. Rik Riley

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join