It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens know about our Nuclear Weapons.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
There's a difference between atom bombs and the sun.

An atom bomb detonates uranium by fission: a nuclear chain reaction releasing energy. Stars, on the other hand, operate by fusion: transforming hydrogen into helium, releasing energy as a by-product.

The extraterrestrial interference, apparently, is concerned with the fission reaction.

Except for the very smallest ones, most US weapons use both fusion and fission, those are called thermonukes.

And fission and radioactive decay happens EVERYWHERE, all the time. Right this second, inside you, Potassium 40 is emitting betas and becoming calcium. Inside the Earth, natural Uranium fission may provide, along with potassium decay, a great deal of the Earth's internal heat. At one time, there were natural reactors in the Earth's crust (see also Oklo) caused by nothing more than upwellings that left enough uranium to form a distributed critical mass.

Not to mention that spontaneous fission takes place constantly in Uranium. That's why it has a half-life.

The Sun is also a tremendous source of EM, for the same reason that a nuclear weapon is. Which I'd still bet your boy doesn't know why a nuke tosses out a pulse.

Nope, my point is that there is nothing special about fission vs fusion, and all the "time portal" and "contaminated magnetic field" stuff is bogus.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Whether nukes are blown up by fission (the original atom bombs) or by fusion (hydrogen bombs), I think we can all agree on their tremendously destructive potential to the planet.

According to numerous witnesses from several branches of the US Army, this was precisely why our nuclear advent incited a great apprehension by extraterrestrials.

UFO sightings at ICBM sites and nuclear Weapons Storage Areas
By Robert L. Hastings

Although the vast majority of Americans are completely unaware of its existence, the UFO/Nukes Connection is now remarkably well-documented. Air Force, FBI, and CIA files declassified via the Freedom of Information Act establish a convincing, ongoing pattern of UFO activity at U.S. nuclear weapons sites extending back to December 1948.

--> read the rest here

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You might also be interested in Jung's view of UFO's as projections of modern anxiety. In other words, people see them due to stress.

www.amazon.com...

"In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others." ....Carl Jung

What better focus for such 'visions' than over nuclear missile facilities?

I find it interesting that the dates on the sightings are mostly coincident with other world problems, note the gap between the sixties and 1991, for example.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
You might also be interested in Jung's view of UFO's as projections of modern anxiety. In other words, people see them due to stress.

Support for my theory that contact and experiences are a natural phenomena shaped by an individuals 'self'? Accounting for the differences in experiences?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If I understand Jung correctly, it's less an objective phenomena than it is a tendency for stressed out humans to have "visions" like this. It's more hallucinatory in nature. YMMV. Sort of akin to people seeing angels, mass folie a deux seeing Mary at shrines, Elvis in peanut butter etc.

Of course, where it actually affects material objects in a documentable fashion, that's probably not it. I did think that being able to roughly correlate the dates in the "nuclear base sightings" to other world events was interesting.

At any rate, could it be that stuff like this is not totally uncommon but just noticed more around nuclear installations? Other things can cause the same effects. What's the possibility that it's more a power transmission line thing that just gets noticed more around nuclear bases?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Whether nukes are blown up by fission (the original atom bombs) or by fusion (hydrogen bombs), I think we can all agree on their tremendously destructive potential to the planet.

According to numerous witnesses from several branches of the US Army, this was precisely why our nuclear advent incited a great apprehension by extraterrestrials.

UFO sightings at ICBM sites and nuclear Weapons Storage Areas
By Robert L. Hastings

Although the vast majority of Americans are completely unaware of its existence, the UFO/Nukes Connection is now remarkably well-documented. Air Force, FBI, and CIA files declassified via the Freedom of Information Act establish a convincing, ongoing pattern of UFO activity at U.S. nuclear weapons sites extending back to December 1948.

--> read the rest here

Its the testimonies from men like these that have made me a firm believer that there is something out there watching us. I do not understand why people doubt what they are saying. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can't understand why more people aren't talking about it.

I understand the mainstream media refusing to have anything to do with it because they are scared of being labeled as fools. But the rest of us should be looking into it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join