It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens know about our Nuclear Weapons.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Could we not consider that where they set off nuclear weapons they are saying in a way 'look what we can do'. I dont see what gain there would be to destroying earth and mankind at the moment, but if they percieve us as a threat this sort of inital warning would be useful in stopping mankind from being a threat to them.

I have also read dcouments where if earth began a nuclear war with itself or other beings this could affect their way of life.

It would be an interesting future having to consider our actions affecting other civilisations.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It does seem to me that these guys already know what's going to happens sometimes. They appear before major calamities like tourist, "Come watch as the amazing humans blow themselves up", like some kind of circus.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They do not want us to use nuclear weapons. They don't want humanity to destroy themselves. They obviously have advanced past the point of using the atom in a destructive manner seeing they are most likely way ahead of us in technologically. In order to keep advancing past the point where you can harness the energies to destroy yourself, you need to have greater wisdom. They would have destroyed themselves if they were using the atom as a weapon still. That is the sign of a primitive society. There have been many cases of UFO's disabling nuclear arms around the world. I don't think it is possible that they missed harnessing the atom. Yet they have an unlimited power source powering there crafts into infrared wavelengths...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Any alien would rather have a way more destructive weapon something called Anti-matter. If anti matter comes into contact with any positive matter (even air) the ainti-matter would cause an explosion that could wipe out a good chunk of the earth

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is that it would be something we should steer away from. Its too uncontrolable and could be something that could not only blow a chunk out of the Earth but possibly make the whole milky way disappear.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
who needs nukes?

Any alien would rather have a way more destructive weapon something called Anti-matter. If anti matter comes into contact with any positive matter (even air) the ainti-matter would cause an explosion that could wipe out a good chunk of the earth

Anti-matter bombs are still nukes - annihilation is a nuclear reaction, just as fusion and fission are. Any one or combination of these reactions could be used to power a nuke, although since annihilation is vastly more efficent in converting mass to energy it could potentially lead to greatly increased yields (gigatons or teratons as opposed to the kilotons and megatons we are accustomed to with fission/fusion weapons).

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that verdon!

Colonel Dedrickson is a retired Colonel from the USAF. He went to Stanford business school where he studied management. Back in the 50’s part of his responsibilities included maintaining the inventory of the nuclear weapon stockpile for the AEC and accompanying security teams checking out the security of the weapons. Many reports kept coming in that UFOs were seen at various nuclear storage facilities and some of the manufacturing plants. He has seen them himself many times and was present when the famous fly-over over the Capital happened in July of 1952. At that incident he recalls seeing nine illuminated disc-type craft. He also tells of at least two occasions where extraterrestrials destroyed nuclear weapons headed out to space, one heading to the moon to be detonated for tests. It was destroyed because “nuclear weapons in space … were not acceptable to the extraterrestrials…”

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
(From the Disclosure Project Briefing documents)

RD: … While I was at the AEC in 1952, I had my first incident with UFOs which was in mid July when they flew over Washington, D. C. I saw my first nine UFOs…

I was a staff officer for the military liaison committee between the chairman of the AEC and the Secretary of Defense. I became acquainted with not only the Army, Navy, and Air Force, but civilian agencies, the CIA, the National Security Agency, and other contacts which I developed. During that period of time one of my functions was to accompany a security team which visited all of the nuclear facilities to check on the security of weapons. And we were getting reports of visits by UFOs over the storage facilities and even some of the manufacturing facilities. And that went on continuously…

And so, then after that siege which went through the entire ‘50s, I was assigned to the Unified Command under Admiral Felt during the ‘60s. I was the officer in charge of the Alternate command post involved with nuclear weapons operation planning. During that period of time, I maintained contacts with NORAD, with the SAC operations, and was involved with operational plans for the use of nuclear weapons. And during this period of time, I also learned of a number of incidents which happened involving UFOs. And then further on I finally retired from the Air Force and joined the Boeing Company where I was assigned to the Minute Man program where I was responsible for the accounting of all the nuclear fleet, the Minute Man One, Two, and Three. And during that period of time, I also learned about incidents involving nuclear weapons. And among these incidents were those where a couple of nuclear weapons that were sent into space were destroyed by the extraterrestrials…

SG: Were over-flights of nuclear facilities taken seriously?

RD: Oh yes. Oh yes indeed. In fact, they were taken so seriously that the observers would often not report them because it involved so much bureaucracy and protocol, and et cetera. They deliberately would not report them. On most of those cases where the UFOs became identified at least on a radar or with reports, why, they would try to scramble aircraft to intercept them. It was a very aggressive, you might say, response from our own government. Well, there was one incident when we exploded a nuclear weapon over the Pacific and this was in about ‘61 I believe. The consternation that it caused [from the ETs] was because it shut out communications over the Pacific basin for a number of hours in which no radio transmission was available at any time. And this was very significant. And of course this was one that the extraterrestrials were really concerned about because it affected our ionosphere. In fact, the ET spacecraft were unable to operate because of the pollution in the magnetic field which they depended upon. It was my understanding that in either the very end of the ‘70s or the early ‘80s that we attempted to put a nuclear weapon on the Moon and explode it for scientific measurements and other things which was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials.

SG: And what happened?

RD: The ETs destroyed the weapon as it went toward the Moon. The idea of any explosion of a nuclear weapon in space by any Earth government was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials and that has been demonstrated over and over.

SG: How was that demonstrated?

RD: By the destruction of any nuclear weapon sent into space. …

And then later on our visits to Los Alamos and Livermore we found that people were interested in the extraterrestrial technology, very much so.

SG: Did those conversations indicate that there were materials of extraterrestrial origin that were being studied?

RD: Oh yes. Oh yes. In fact, that was the time when Area 51 became notorious…

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Thodeph]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Is that it would be something we should steer away from. Its too uncontrolable and could be something that could not only blow a chunk out of the Earth but possibly make the whole milky way disappear.

Well, no. You get antimatter in the form of positrons anytime you have a sufficiently high energy gradient (see also "pair production").

Also, some forms of radioactive decay produce positrons.

It's not unnatural, it's just rare.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
He also tells of at least two occasions where extraterrestrials destroyed nuclear weapons headed out to space, one heading to the moon to be detonated for tests. It was destroyed because “nuclear weapons in space … were not acceptable to the extraterrestrials…”

How would he know that? Do you think it's an assumption, or do you think he's feeding everyone a line of hooey?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Originally posted by Thodeph
He also tells of at least two occasions where extraterrestrials destroyed nuclear weapons headed out to space, one heading to the moon to be detonated for tests. It was destroyed because “nuclear weapons in space … were not acceptable to the extraterrestrials…”

How would he know that? Do you think it's an assumption, or do you think he's feeding everyone a line of hooey?

You see, this is something I have a huge problem with. I've watched a lot of the Disclosure Project material, and there seems to be a running theme in it that the ETs won't allow us to weaponise space. This message is repeated again and again, and we are even told by military witnesses that UFOs have intercepted and destroyed nukes on their way out of our atmosphere because this to them is unacceptable.

The problem is, the detonation of nukes in space (or exoatmospheric testing as it is known) has been done many times before. The Argus 3 test for example was conducted at an altitude of 335 miles above sea level - surely if this was unacceptable to the ETs then they would have attempted to stop this test? And if this claim which is so central to the Disclosure Project proves to be false, it throws a major spanner into the works for the aims of the organisation

Here's a link with more information on exoatmospheric nuclear testing;

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, not only that, we've flown several craft with thermal plutonium supplies, none of them were "destroyed by UFOs".

I don't put any faith or credence into Greer or his cronies. I think the stories emphasize Greer's personal feelings about nuclear weapons more than ET's.

At any rate, I haven't heard much of anything about "them" trying to stop what I'll euphemistically term "significant improvements". I find it interesting that the UFOs only go after the stuff that the UFO researchers know about, while paying no attention to the things they don't. You'd think that if ET didn't like nukes in space, then stuff that's even 'better' would really get their attention. If that's true, there are bases where it ought to be like "Earth vs the Flying Saucers" with landings and shoot-outs.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
If that's true, there are bases where it ought to be like "Earth vs the Flying Saucers" with landings and shoot-outs.

I'm sure that's a very real possibility -- in case aliens are just as bellicose as the US. But that's material for another thread.

How do I take colonel Ross Dedrickson's testimony? As that of an Air Force colonel speaking from experience. Trying to debunk him is too smelly, I suggest you leave it alone :-)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

"He went to Stanford business school where he studied management."

That tells you about his technical prowess.

Did he directly quote about the "magnetic fields being contaminated"? That doesn't even make sense.

Heck, bring him on. Go give him a call and tell him to check in. We'll have a discussion about "contaminated magnetic fields". I'm sure he could take me in business management, though, so we'll avoid the subject of calculating ROI on heavy machinery purchases, if that's ok.

edit: Maybe he can tell us all about how he knows the aliens have forbidden us to weaponize space. Or if that's just an assumption. Or hot air.

Of course, him being 88 this year, he's probably sound asleep this time of day. Give my best to Lorin if you call.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"The consternation that it caused [from the ETs] was because it shut out communications over the Pacific basin for a number of hours in which no radio transmission was available at any time. And this was very significant. And of course this was one that the extraterrestrials were really concerned about because it affected our ionosphere."

See, here's another couple of problems.

Starfish Prime did NOT shut out all radio communications for hours. It did cause a good bit of scattered damage around Hawaii, but did not knock out the entire power grid, nor did it knock out the television and local radio. It did put out quite a number of streetlights, took out some of the telephones and popped a few transformers. A much worse side-effect was that it took out something like seven satellites, which was quite a bit for those days.

Also, he's again making a bald statement that ETs were concerned about some unstated effect on the ionosphere. How does he know that?

He makes far too many unsubstantiable comments like this. Either he has an ET in his pocket or he's making it up.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Another clue to why extraterrestrials interfered with our atomic experiments is given by MJ-12 scientist Michael Wolf, when he says in an interview with Dr. Richard Boylan:

"One Hiroshima atomic bomb can affect millions of cultures in the galaxy."

More indications that this is true are provided by nuclear physicist Ken Wright. He writes on his website:

"Al Bielek told me of his experience working with Dr. Edward Teller, the father of the Hydrogen Bomb. He mentioned that during one of the United States underground nuclear bomb tests, detectors were used to measure the time of propagation of the electromagnetic field pulse produced by the blast. The pulse was expected to propagate at the speed of light. The electromagnetic field was measured to propagate instantaneously, apparently violating Dr. Einstein’s Special Relativity theory. He also mentioned to me that a major reason for the Soviets stopping their thermonuclear bomb testing was because they had actually "opened a door to another dimension" after having detonated a 100 Megaton Warhead. It appears that a nuclear reaction, that is, the energy liberated from a nuclear reaction, can amplify a gravitational field and compress "Space-Time." (...) It should be noted that the number of UFO sightings rose dramatically in the mid to late 1940s and afterward when man started detonating nuclear weapons on Earth. Perhaps the reason for the significant increase in UFO sightings was because the nuclear detonations resulted in significant distortions in Space-Time. These Space-Time distortions may have been detected by alien races dwelling several light-years to several hundred light-years from our solar system."

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Gosh, if you're going to quote "MJ-12 scientists" and Al Bielek, I guess you've won.

Of course, I have direct contact with the King of the Sidhe. He says that Al is a counter agent.

Seriously, I very much doubt Al can tell you why there IS an electromagnetic pulse, but ya, he worked with Teller. Right after he passed through the time portal at Montauk, do you think, or was that after he rode the Philadelphia through dimension X?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Admittedly, Al Bielek was a tough nut to crack re credibility. But in the end, if I have to choose between him being a disinfo agent, or a real scientist who was involved in time travel experimentation and has had a rough deal in the process -- I choose the latter.

Considering

1. 1975-1991 Lockheed Skunk Works director Ben Rich's quote that

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do"

2. the corroboration of the existence of the military's Philadelphia and Montauk projects by several other independent sources
  3. Bielek's credible scientific profile, his referral to John von Neumann as a government scientist, and his psychologically scarred appearance
  4. the number of screenplays depicting time travel -- Hollywood movies generally give clues about reality while fictionalizing it for crowd control purposes

sufficient indications exist that time travel is real, possible, and actually technically experimented with by the US army.

But lets' not diverge from the thread's topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, von Neumann is a topic I'm surprised you guys don't pursue more assiduously.

JVN is a really oddball guy. We're talking full Tesla sort of dude, and there's a lot of unexplored von Neumann territory. Even his contemporaries thought there was something off, and I'm not talking his choice in wines. I may be misquoting and misattributing, but I think it was Fermi who said "John is actually an alien, but he has studied human behavior thoroughly, and can imitate a human with total perfection"

But as for the other stuff about nuclear explosions, that's just bogus. Every star is a fusion bomb that makes any nuke seem like small beans.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There's a difference between atom bombs and the sun.

An atom bomb detonates uranium by fission: a nuclear chain reaction releasing energy. Stars, on the other hand, operate by fusion: transforming hydrogen into helium, releasing energy as a by-product.

The extraterrestrial interference, apparently, is concerned with the fission reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join