It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids in Antarctica???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MardukOsmaganic is a complete fraud
Dr Robert Schoch has already exposed the fraud that he perpetuated on the tunnels which are in fact nothing more than old mine shafts which litter the entire region and have long been known about by local geologists, farmers, archaeologists and soldiers

Reply:

"The network of the underground tunnels found below the Valley of the Bosnian Pyramids is the work of human hands. I firmly state that these are not some medieval mining pits, since there are no remains of any minerals or whatsoever which would indicate such things. In addition to this, every mining excavation that took place in Bosnia and Herzegovina was documented, and we would know about such things. There is absolutely no evidence that any types of minerals were ever excavated here, nor any documentation that excavations took place here” Mr. Hasić told reporters.

Please, Marduk (and everyone else), Keep this thread on topic and if you wonna talk about Ozmanoviz contribute to this forum: Bosnian Pyramid Documentary

PS: I enjoyed your story, too

Edit
------------------------

Do we have any pictures or anything? That would be really nice...there isn't much we can go on at the moment.

Nope yet,
unless someone has ''Google Earth Pro'' with excellent 3D graphics analusis and 400$ per month!

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I call your attention to the ancient map showing the outline of antarcticas coastal shape.Under the ice! which is never been debunked.pere rees map?
The Bosnian find is real to some extent...they have found something to excavate.....
Whats the reason to poo poo any speculative extrapolations offhand?
Why bother publish any of this stuff for you bozos to crap on immediately?
The pyramids on mars are as equally dissmissable .....
Or the mines on the moom....
Why not give the hypothesis a chance first?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Robert Schoch
The tunnel had clearly been entered and modified in recent times, as evidenced by the graffiti found in places, the collapsed ceilings and walls, and the stories that the Yugoslavian army (Bosnia and Herzegovina was part of the former Yugoslavia) had once used the tunnels for military purposes, and possibly purposefully destroyed parts of them. If this was an ancient tunnel, it was difficult to tell now.

The much-touted “ancient inscriptions” seem not to be ancient at all. I was told by a reliable source that the inscriptions were not there when members of the “pyramid team” initially entered the tunnels less than two years ago. The “ancient inscriptions” had been added since, perhaps non-maliciously, or perhaps as a downright hoax.

I call your attention to the ancient map showing the outline of antarcticas coastal shape.Under the ice! which is never been debunked.pere rees map?

had you bothered to read all the posts in this thread you would now realise why you calling us bozos for not buying into the piri reis map actually means you are the Bozo here

The Bosnian find is real to some extent...they have found something to excavate.....

yes its called bedrock as the geology team that Osmaganic hired to investigate stated over a year ago
he decided not to use their analysis to add weight to his claims
can you think why

Whats the reason to poo poo any speculative extrapolations offhand?

because it is poo poo speculative extrapolation and the motto of this forum is not "encourage ignorance"

Why bother publish any of this stuff for you bozos to crap on immediately?

because they make a lot of money from gullible people like you in doing so

The pyramids on mars are as equally dissmissable .....

there are no pyramids on mars so yes thats easily dismissable

Or the mines on the moom....
Why not give the hypothesis a chance first?

whats "the moom"

well best not to give it a chance because I have better things to consider
things that actually exist in the really real world and not in some pseudo crackpots imagination
next you'll be telling us that the sphinx was built in 10,500 bce or that the Sumerians were in contact with aliens from the planet Nibiru or that the Atalnteans wiped themselves out when their nuclear reactor went super critical
but please don't
because I've heard it all before
and its not worth the paper its written on
which is normally reconstituted pulp reclaimed from toilet paper

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What this has to do with antarctica Marduk?

I guess you will never change...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

the chances of there being pyramids in antartica are even less than there being any in Bosnia
so if you can eliminate the pyramid claims from Bosnia then you needn't worry about those in a continent that has been covered in ice for the last 35 million years
thought that was kinda obvious myself
but takes all sorts doesnt it

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

the chances of there being pyramids in antartica are even less than there being any in Bosnia
so if you can eliminate the pyramid claims from Bosnia then you needn't worry about those in a continent that has been covered in ice for the last 35 million years

Pyramids are everywhere. Especially circular base pyramid. Perverted english men always take off double cylindrical pyramid, morning day and night. And most english women don't wear it. So which pyramid do english men do actually?
Perhaps american's one.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
yeah hey fundy can we have that in english please
you know english ?
the language that this board functions in ?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

yeah hey fundy can we have that in english please
you know english ?
the language that this board functions in ?

Bi-polar pyramids? Antartica and Artica pyramids? Please enlighten me.

You are being rude by expecting non-english men to speak proper english while you are top english speaker.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Marduk you are highly arrogant and insulting.

I dunno why the mods didn't give you a warning yet.

You indeed have to be a bozo to close your mind to one possibility and say it's ''impossible'' there were pyramids in Antarctica because that's just speculations one way or the oder.

At least those who keeps an open mind doesn't say it's impossible there isn't pyramids in Antarctica.

And by the way, not everyone's first language is English.

I'm not English but at least i learned it.

You act like a jerk cause someone isn't proficient in your native language but i am pretty sure that you wouldn't even know one word in their language.

Can you detect the Hypocrisy here?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Don't you guys read HP Lovecraft? If you do, then you know what is down there.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

certainly
you just called everyone in this thread a Bozo in a pathetic personal attack and now youre calling me a Bozo because you can't take what you dished out
fyi I speak 7 languages
how many do you speak Bozo

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

certainly
you just called everyone in this thread a Bozo in a pathetic personal attack and now youre calling me a Bozo because you can't take what you dished out
fyi I speak 7 languages
how many do you speak Bozo

Again you are doing the same thing it's sad.

Your insults don't affect me.

And no i didn't insult anyone in this thread you simply miss interpreted the message.

Ill say it in a way you can understand,

You are a bozo for insulting people for being open minded.

There i hope you can understand.

I don't see anyone other then your self insulting others for miss spelling words in this thread, just you.

So no my message was directed at you and you only.

Good thing people didn't point out the mistakes you made in your posts marduk because even I who don't speak English have noticed them.

By the way, i doubt you speak 7 languages, you give the impression that you are very very young and haven't yet developed a sense of respect and awareness on how to be polite.

This is the internet and the way you portray your self i will certainly not believe anything you say.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Actually, i dunno need t worry about this continent
How ignorant of you!!!
Pyramids in Greece don't ring you the bell?
Pyramids are everywhere!
Laugh, cry, shout, jump into the vaccum, hip-hop yourself Bosnian pyramids are true...
...subseuenty we can hypothesise that Antarctica has pyramids as well...

edit
----------------

yes well I'm, treating you like you treat everyone else Cinlung
seems to be the only langauge you recognise
abuse

OOOhh, then you we have better to change the recognised worldwide language and speak Russian if you don't mind... Thus, you don't have to fear of abused english...

Listen Marduk, the reason for some people using the network including me is too improve their english. It is hard for some to translate texts and texts for being all-the-time active in conversations... it seams that you don't nderstand it... From all of yor posts it seams that you dunno understand others perspectives, difficulties, etc. Hence your norrowmindness and sceptic zeal toanyone who posts something new! If you remember what was my first post towards you then you will see. It was: Try to study sociology and then you will be perfect, frankly...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dragonlike,

We should all just ignore Marduk. He's embracing ignorance so you have to deny ignorance right?

He thinks there are no pyramids in Bosnia yet he claims to speak 7 languages.

He's a troll, that's all there is to it.

Here's to you marduk, www.bosnianpyramid.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just relax people, Marduk thrives on battles of wit. Try not to argue with him, but read his information, examine it and see if it is right. The rest is just a waste of time and negative energy.

Science is starting to prove lots of things that educated people once thought was bunk.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Just relax people, Marduk thrives on battles of wit. Try not to argue with him, but read his information, examine it and see if it is right. The rest is just a waste of time and negative energy.

Science is starting to prove lots of things that educated people once thought was bunk.

I was not about to let marduk insult everyone in sight and not stand up for them.

edited: In fact, i rather not see what he has to say, he already proven to me what he really is, someone with nothing to contribute and someone who has no manners.

I'm cutting this short, he's going on my ignore list.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Some information to leave back variances and continue the topic discussion:
The Piri Reis Map (external image)

History tells us that Antarctica wasn't even discovered until 1818. But 305 years earlier, in 1513, A well known Ottoman Turkish Admiral named Piri Reis drew this map of the South Atlantic ~ featuring the western coast of Africa, the eastern coast of South America, and the northern coast of Antarctica.
The map was discovered in 1929 in the library of the old Imperial Palace in Constantinople. In a series of notes written in his own hand on the map itself, the Admiral says that he was not responsible for the original surveying and cartography, but instead his role was merely that of a complier and copyist and that the map was derived from a large number of source maps ~ unknown to us, but which he most likely found in the Imperial Library at Constantinople, where he enjoyed privileged access; (he was an expert on the lands around the Mediterranean Sea, and authored a famous sailing book entitled "The Kitahi Bahriye" which was the most thorough doccumentation of the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas available in its time).

New geological evidence confirms that the latest date Queen Maud Land could have been surveyed under the ice is 4000 BC, and that it may have been ice free for as long as 9000 years ~ starting around 13,000 BC. This allows plenty of room for the ancient civilization of Atlantis to develop and grow into the technologically advanced society that many presume must have built many of the astonishing ancient sites worldwide ~ among them, the Giza Pyramids which are aligned to star formations as they appeared in the sky only in the Age of Leo ~ circa 10,500 BC !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Oronteus Finaeus Map (external image)

In December of 1959 in the Reference Room of the Library of Congress in Washington DC, this ancient map of non glacial Antarctica was discovered by Professor Charles Hapgood, who teamed up with Dr. Richard Strachan of MIT to study the map. They concluded that it must have been copied and complied from several earlier source maps, and that it was drawn up according to a number of different projections, because it shows non glacial conditions in coastal regions of Antarctica that closely matched seismic survey maps of subglacial land surfaces. Hapgood proclaimed that the map doccuments "the surprising proposition that Antarctica was visited and perhaps settled by men when it was largely if not entirely non glacial. It goes without saying that this implies a very great antiquity (and) takes the civilization of the original map makers back to a time comtemporary with the end of the last Ice Age in the northern hemisphere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mercator Map (external image)

In 1563, world famous cartographer Gerard Kerner, better known as Mercator, (inventor of the Mercator projection: a method of representing global features on a two dimensional surface, that is still used today), paid an unexplained visit to the Great Pyramid in Egypt. He was reputed to be highly interested in "the learning of long ago." Six years later, he published this and the Oronteus Finaeus Map in his Atlas. It accurately includes many parts, identifiable to any school child today, of the then undiscovered continent of Antarctica. Other maps of the frozen wasteland, the least habitable landmass on Earth, are included in his "landmark" book of such things ~ all are expected to be extrapolations of the original Oronteus Finaeus Map. Could he have merely discovered, in these ancient source maps, what we know of today as the Mercator Projection, and only claimed to have invented it ?

The Bauche Map (external image)

An 18th century French geographer named Philippe Buache published this map of our southernmost continent, in 1737 ~ based on much earlier source maps that must have been hoary with age even then, unmistakably depicting Antarctica when there was no ice on it at all. That's Antarctica there in the center, at least 60 years before it was discovered (in 1818), and with an inland sea dividing the continent into two parts ~ which was not verified until 1958, the International Geophysical Year, when a comprehensive seismic survey was carried out. Notice the accurate depictions of Australia (lower right), Africa (upper right) and South America (upper left). We did not ourselves possess the technology to verify the coastlines depicted here until early this century ~ and even the most sensitive state of the art equipment cannot scan beneath the miles of ice to discover many of the other inland features shown here.

Link used for externar resources:www.fortunecity.com... ient-atlantis.html

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I found this image but it's most likely a Mountain but it does look square.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey dragon,

Your links for the images don't work.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join