It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding ufo caught on tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Exploding UFO

i can telll you what it is not. it is NOT
-not a baloon
-not a aircraft
-not a experiment

i can tell you what it is most likely

-ufo exploding.

how often do you see something like that? no man made aircraft is circular like that object. it is simply not a natural occurance witch makes it
extraterrestrial. discuss.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic

-not a baloon
-not a aircraft
-not a experiment

This is a very bold statement unless you filmed this footage and can infatically say what it is/is not. So id say thats just your opinion/guess.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How do you know it's not a balloon? Please present your evidence.

How do you know it's extraterrestrial? Please present same.

Perhaps it's an unknown atmospheric lifeform at the end of its natural lifespan. Thus making it perfectly terrestrial.

The hot air rising from the object as pieces slowly drift down are perfectly consistent with a hot air/fire balloon. Also, the small object (heat source?) hanging below the sphere would support this possibility.

It's been posted on ATS before, I'll see if I can find it.

[edit on 2/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah. I'd have to say this is pretty ridiculous simply throwing out those possibilities. You can't be too sure.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hmmm

Any idea where this was filmed?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Id say this is a plane.

Reason being that the landing light(S) are so bright they seem to make this circular object much like a halo when filmed on camera yet you can still see the navigation light on the wing tip flicking on and off on the left side of this object.

Possibly a drone aircraft used for military excersise and shot down or possibly the filmer filmed a terrible accident

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
How do you know it's extraterrestrial? Please present same.

Please present proof that misterfantastic said it was extraterrestrial.

Nice find misterfantastic...

Indeed, it does appear to be unidentified and exploding.

As to what it is, let the debate begin.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is the original ATS post by JohnnyAnonymous, who actually took the footage.

And the entire thread with discussion of the video and another.

[edit on 2/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i think its a holy mackerel... only joking. i dont know. could be anything... we don't have any frame of reference, anything to show what we're even looking at, how big it is... its too blurry and crackly and you can't even tell if we're looking at the sky! im confused, im guessing you're all very intelligent, but that alone does not make me believe it was anything AT ALL, let alone a UFO... actually, it is a UFO, but what makes it aliens? am i wrong? im not saying anyones stupid, i just think this video is a bit loose in terms of evidence. did you find any debris?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

...it is simply not a natural occurance witch makes it
extraterrestrial

Done. Got a harder one?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

...it is simply not a natural occurance witch makes it
extraterrestrial

Done. Got a harder one?

My bad, sorry eaglewingz, indeed he has jumped as did I, do you have a link to the original thread?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If it's by JohnnyA then it's interesting.

Some of you just quack me up, hmmmmmmm where is your proof it's fake??????

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Exploding UFO

-not a baloon
-not a aircraft
-not a experiment

Why is it not these things? Why can't it be the light from an airplane, and then the airplane explodes? Why can't it be a bright balloon, reflecting starlight (since they are apparently using a nightmode on their camera), that bursts and looses material?
How can you say its not any kind of experiement?

i can tell you what it is most likely

-ufo exploding.

How is that 'most likely'? How is it 'most likely' that its a thing thats never even been shown to exist?

no man made aircraft is circular like that object.

Pretty much ANY light is going to look circular.

Why isn't it a flare? A flare could rise up, burn brightly, and then when its burnt out, crumble, no?

Why is that less likely than an exploding alien ship?

observe50
Some of you just quack me up, hmmmmmmm where is your proof it's fake?????

Who said it was fake?
There is no reason to think that the guy video taping it didn't think it was a strange and noteworthy object. That doesn't mean its an alien space ship, that blows up.
What do you think it is?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
At about 57 seconds is where it seems to get smaller for a split second, then it seems to explode. It looks like a meteor to me.

While this is a very cool video to watch, to assume it can only be an exploding UFO is a bit of a stretch to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It must have been faily high, or the debris pretty light to fall so long a time...
What about the first object of focus?forgotten totally?
Any chance it may have been involved in the whole scene?

The explosion was certainly abrupt ....
can any conclusions be drawn from the way it fell?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
An exposion, it kind of looked to me like the object just left, leaving a bright trail.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Based on what I saw, I would have to say it was a controlled detonation of some sort. Just what they blew up I have no idea, but from the way it fell so slow, with flames clearly visable all the way down, I would tend to think it was some kind of plastic or mylar, but I could be wrong. Had it been metal it would have come down like a ton of bricks.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It could possibly be a some sort of top secret rocket test with fuel burning as it falls after some sort of malfuntion. Or it could be an exploding UFO

I would also have to say that just because it doesn't look like anything we have ever seen... doesn't mean that it is becomes extraterrestiral. I'm sure the SR-71 blackbird looked pretty tight doing mach three back in the 60's, and was probably thought to be a UFO, same with the Stealth, U2 bomber etc...so just something to chew on

'Ballin" we ride high... no lie... you know this....

edit- I forgot a word 'Ballin'

[edit on 18-2-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I actually think its a balloon. firstly to me it looks like ther is something very small underneath it, secondly the speed of the object and thirdly in the dark after the explosion it seems like most of the debris is floating down.

so if it was a ufo I don't think one would move that slowly most of the footage I see of ufo sightings ufos are still or moving quite fast and secondy anything big and made of metal would not float down to earth after exploding.

Just my opinion based on my observation, much better ufo videos out there

Alan

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Its an odd-looking explosion. And the debris trail coming down looks odd also. The more I consider a balloon, the more that idea actually makes sense.

Not really enough info to go off of. Too many things that it could be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join