It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New In Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi, I am new to this sight. It appears very interesting and educational. My search regarding the Nephilim and the Serpent Mounds in Ohio, led me to this site. Also, I was researching the Dulce Base in New Mexico. I will need time to cover ALL the entries from fellow members. I am glad to be a part of this forum--actually my first. So this noobie is on the start of a very long journey. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It will be a very long journey.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I hope you enjoy your time with us.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Welcome, the more the merrier.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey I'm new too.It is very interesting in here,my eyes hurt from scanning just part of the topics,welcome!!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Those are both good subjects to dig into, hope you learned something about both.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, before long you'll be here everyday. This is a great place with great people!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome. I live about an hour away from Serpent mound, but have never been there LOL. Also, you know that registering with ATS puts your name on the governments "to watch" list!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
~Greetings. Welcome to the nut-house lol! Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't worry, we won't bite. Some good people here.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty
. Also, you know that registering with ATS puts your name on the governments "to watch" list!!!

Sshhhhhh, now she knows. Damn!! Stop tipping people off, Dusty lol

Welcome to ATS, lavenderlyndi
read the forum rules, make lots of posts, and have fun.
cya around
regards
FLC

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi Lyndi!!

Welcome indeed! ATS: as Douglas Adams put it: "...mostly harmless!!" (misquoting of course!!)

I'm sure we all look forward to your posts in the future. Happy hunting!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenderlyndi
Hi, I am new to this sight. It appears very interesting and educational. My search regarding the Nephilim and the Serpent Mounds in Ohio, led me to this site. Also, I was researching the Dulce Base in New Mexico. I will need time to cover ALL the entries from fellow members. I am glad to be a part of this forum--actually my first. So this noobie is on the start of a very long journey. Thanks.

Welcome aboard. Hope you find everything you're looking for.

top topics

join